NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it is possible for the original deal granting him immunity from Federal charges to ever be voided.

Last edited:
It is irrelevant. She was 17 at the time she met Prince Andrew, and the age of consent in the UK is 16. If they had sex it would not have been illegal. All of this happened in London according to her, so British law would apply.

In any case, she can't prove anything other than that she met him. Since she was part of Epstein's entourage and Epstein socialized on occasion with the Prince, simply meeting him would not imply anything. It is pretty much the same for all the other people she is making allegations about.

Irrelevant? Are you actually being serious?

It is unfathomable to me that someone would play pedophile apologist for these predators.

First of all there was at least one accuser of Prince Andrew that was under 16.

Secondly, the age of consent in London is IRRELEVANT when children are being brought halfway across the planet to have sex with royal pedophiles.

That is called human trafficking.

This stinks to high heaven and just doesn’t add up.

The amount of dirt he would of had on people in power and he conveniently commits suicide :oops:

The Epstein case was about to explode. People in high places were within an inch of being exposed, and who they really are was about to be unveiled. I don't doubt that Epstein wanted to die, but others wanted him to die more.

JMO

Last edited:
The Epstein case was about to explode. People in high places were within an inch of being exposed and who they really are was about to be unveiled. I don't doubt that Epstein wanted to die, but others wanted him to d
The Epstein case was about to explode. People in high places were within an inch of being exposed and who they really are was about to be unveiled. I don't doubt that Epstein wanted to die, but others wanted him to die more.

JMO

I don’t think it matters one bit that he is dead. The floodgates have been opened. The names are trickling out and will continue.

If anything, his death is going to put a bigger spotlight on the case.

I hope everybody is prepared. Some of our heroes are going to be outed for the true scum they are. This is just the tip of the iceberg. JMO

I don’t think it matters one bit that he is dead. The floodgates have been opened. The names are trickling out and will continue.

I hope everybody is prepared. Some of our heroes are going to be outed for the true scum they are. This is just the tip of the iceberg. JMO

I wish I was as optimistic as you are.

I think it's possible he was offed, but I also think it's possible that he committed suicide and the prison guards just turned a blind eye. Was Ariel Castro also on suicide watch when he killed himself? I don't recall.

I might be naive but I hope this case is still investigated with fervour and all those involved see some kind of justice.

I really hope you are right. I'm not familiar enough with just how much he has dished, if anything. There will be no chance of any kind of plea deal now.

I really hope you are right. I'm not familiar enough with just how much he has dished, if anything. There will be no chance of any kind of plea deal now.

Well, there will definitely be some secrets that die with Epstein. But overall this case is in no way shape or form over. It truly is just beginning.

I really think this is bigger than anyone could imagine. There are hundreds of women out there with stories to tell about this man and his international pedophile ring\ blackmail scheme.

Well, there will definitely be some secrets that die with Epstein. But overall this case is in no way shape or form over. It truly is just beginning.

I really think this is bigger than anyone could imagine. There are hundreds of women out there with stories to tell about this man and his international pedophile ring\ blackmail scheme.

Oh, this is huge. However, I think people are involved that could make it all disappear too.

Attorney General William Barr said in a statement Saturday that he was "appalled" to learn of the death and the Inspector General would open an investigation into the circumstances of his death. The FBI is also investigating.

"Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered," he said. "In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death."

Jeffrey Epstein dead by suicide, found in Manhattan jail cell

Eta
Law enforcement sources told Fox News that the initial call to the jail was cardiac arrest. Multiple reports claimed that he hanged himself.

@ShimonPro

Attorney General Bill Barr said in a statement, “I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody.”

That’s why it doesn’t add up to me.

He was meant to have made a attempt about 3 weeks ago so he should of been of 24/7 monitored watch. Then add in what he was in for it just doesn’t add up he could of has the opportunity to kill himself.

So, he was NOT placed on suicidal watch at MCC. I'm not surprised anymore, but I am certainly angry this time.

How many psychiatrists and psychologists are on the panel at MCC, if there even is a panel, that assesses and determines whether or not the prisoner is suicidal?

So, he was NOT placed on suicidal watch at MCC. I'm not surprised anymore, but I am certainly angry this time.

How many psychiatrists and psychologists are on the panel at MCC, if there even is a panel, that assesses and determines whether or not the prisoner is suicidal?

I'm angry too.
The poor victims. :(
It's no wonder why people don't come forward.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members