NY NY - Bronx, Mosholu Pkwy, WhtFem 35-45, UP4902, nude in metal cabinet on sidewalk, 2 sheets, Mar'98

Bumping it's now the anniversary of 21 years and nobody knows who this poor woman in the cabinet is.

She was found March 2nd which is the beginning of the month when you are more likely to see people moving. I wonder if anyone remembers seeing people moving cabinets or office furniture at that time. Or if some business had closed or somethingto that matter.

The address looks so nice on Google Maps! What was this area like in 1998?

So sad about this lady, and so many others.

The address looks so nice on Google Maps! What was this area like in 1998?

So sad about this lady, and so many others.
I don't think it was that nice.. I wish I could find some photos of that Block from then.

I agree, there are certainly similarities!

I won't give anymore details but I still live not far from the murder site.no way.

I know a few blocks down there is a adult mental health clinic both in montefiore and North central

I am not sure how helpful that info would be.I just simply moved here a few years ago.plus I was a child and back in Albania when this happened

The neighborhood has lots of Kosovo Albanians as well as Serbians,Hungarians and South asians

I won't give anymore details but I still live not far from the murder site.no way.

I know a few blocks down there is a adult mental health clinic both in montefiore and North central

I am not sure how helpful that info would be.I just simply moved here a few years ago.plus I was a child and back in Albania when this happened

The neighborhood has lots of Kosovo Albanians as well as Serbians,Hungarians and South asians

Thanks for the local information!

In 1989, did the range of immigrants -- Albanian, Serbian, Hungarian -- live in this area? Someone who didn't yet know how to access support resources?

Death in the family that no one knew how to manage in the new city?

JMHO YMMV

Thanks for the local information!

In 1989, did the range of immigrants -- Albanian, Serbian, Hungarian -- live in this area? Someone who didn't yet know how to access support resources?

Death in the family that no one knew how to manage in the new city?

JMHO YMMV
I moved here in. 2011 from another neighborhood so there isn't any thing more that I know

I did visit a bit to see a relative from 2005-2007.the relatives house is a 1 minute if not a 40 second walk from the murder site.around this time frame the neighborhood was a bit more culturally monolithic with mostly Puerto Rican/Dominican residents.the South Asian community was a bit more visible when I moved here in 2011

I know in the Albanian community they often cover up relatives who are mentally ill.lie about their existence sometimes even avoid bringing them to see relatives

Most Albanians in NY are from the Montenegro-Albania border region which is known for its tribalistic clannish lifestyle and is stereotyped as being backwards by others in the country.

most came here after the fall of communism.even the Montenegrin Albanian community itself also has a clannish tribalistic lifestyle

Last edited:
Idk I could be wrong about her ethnicity.she looks like she could be Bosnian/Serbian

Albanians are known for having darker features

There is one Bosnian lady who lives in the neighborhood since 2004/2005 who is a family friend of my cousin

I know all immigration is tribal to some extent

A few walks down from where the lady was found there is a police station.the Montefiore emergency room is also in a walking distance

also a cemetery is not far off.I even stumbled upon it by surprise one summer afternoon
distance

on Google maps I saw a train station that I had occasionally encountered when I was walking to get a burger.that specific area has these immigrant street peddlers that I would often encounter with

the prep is probably not a local

Bumping for the woman in the cabinet. Below is a map of where she was found.

Attachments

• B62BF0AC-7B30-4967-93FC-6C5D7F022785.png
    B62BF0AC-7B30-4967-93FC-6C5D7F022785.png
    491.7 KB · Views: 8
Has anyone verified with LE that the stated height and weight of the UID are correct?

Presuming they are correct, there does seem to be some difficulty in finding reported MPs that fit the UID description (as others have noted). Also as noted upthread, it's possible the MP was missing for a time long enough to have gained weight; it's also possible in this scenario, especially if younger, that mature height remained below average for whatever reason.

Of the possible MPs who were children/teenagers at DLC, here are three:

Patricia Chesher

Wendy Eaton

Bonita Bickwit

Three adults:

Michele Fawcett (missing @35)

Tonia Aldrich (missing @29)

Grace Esquivel (missing @25)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online