NY NY - Bronx, WhtFem 25-45, UP8073, needle tracks, multiple tattoos, clothes, Mar'90

Ann Marie Lubrano – The Charley Project

A difference of a couple of inches of height isn't significant, but the teeth thing is--it would be unlikely for something like an upper denture to not be mentioned in her description, and with only a few months between when she disappeared and when the decedent was found, if she had had the teeth pulled after she left, the post-mortem would have been able to tell that the tooth loss was recent.
I converted her photo to black and white she does kind of look like her but again the teeth thing is in question

Attachments

• C0F59866-75B7-4652-A2C2-E170A59ACAC5.jpeg
    C0F59866-75B7-4652-A2C2-E170A59ACAC5.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 15
Thanks @madamx ! Hope seeing what she looked like when healthier would be beneficial to someone recognizing her.
Yes I think it makes such a difference. You do such a great job with these! I wish this case got out there more. She really seems like a person someone would recognize.

I was just going through doenetwork and noticed this jane doe has dental info now.. and it mentions she had no teeth... I had not seen that before o_O... I am going to post the link and info below

1078UFNY

1078UFNY_LARGE.jpg
1078UFNY1.jpg
1078UFNY2.jpg
1078UFNY3.jpg
1078UFNY4.jpg

Victim's tattoos. To view a postmortem photograph, please click here.

Date of Discovery: March 12, 1990
Location of Discovery: Bronx, Bronx County, New York
Estimated Date of Death: Hours prior
State of Remains: Recognizable face
Cause of Death: Homicide by strangulation

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 25-45 years old
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 75 lbs.
Hair: Dark brown, thin at about 6"
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Needle marks on right forearm and possibly on the left.

Multicolored tattoo on left forearm and right forearm,
Black dragon on left side of back,
Multicolor bat on right back,
Multicolor cross and "In memory of Chino" on right arm, Multicolor rose with a name on right forearm,
"Crazy Track" and 4 red hearts on right chest,
Multicolor sailing ship on left arm,
"Mike" on left thigh,
Multicolor cat on right calf,
Letters and heart with arrow on left shin,
Unicorn below left thumb.

"Extremely" thin.

Identifiers
Dentals: Available. No upper teeth and no dentures recovered.
Fingerprints: Not available.
DNA: Not available.

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing:
Green sweater,
white sweatshirt with blue pink and green heart design, yellow/brown corduroy jeans,
red and white striped men's bathing suit,
purple undershirt,
pink sock, and a blue green and white wool scarf.

Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Discovery
The victim was found strangled on the roof of 15 Elliot Place.

I organized the list of tattoos.. and even though they updated the profile at some point.. they still have not changed Crazy Track to Classy Trash...I don't understand why if you can also see it on the photo.. anyway. Just thought I would post.

Also she had a multi colored rose with a name on her right forearm.. and letters with heart on left shin.. I wish we knew the name.. it may or may not help.
I just find it so hard to believe nobody knew who she was.. she had 12 tattoos in a time when tattoos were still underground in NYC.. and she had no teeth. those are 2 big identifiers. ugh

multi color rose with Name
Letters with heart on shin.

It would help to get photos of these 2 tattoos and maybe we all could figure out that the tattoos say!!! The more eyes the better.

**Bump**

2 Missing Person Exclusions:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP1845Leann Faulk
Date of Last ContactNovember 16, 1985
StateMD
CountyPrince George's

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP8385Nadine Timm
Date of Last ContactNovember 16, 1965
StateIL
CountyWill

Case Photo

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP82043Debra Dianne McDaniel, Female, White / Caucasian

Date of Last ContactFebruary 21, 1988
Missing FromPensacola, Florida

ars
Current Age67 Years
First Name Debra
Middle NameDianne
Last NameMcDaniel
Nickname/AliasJamie

SexFemale
Height5' 0" (60 Inches)
Weight110 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Other distinctive physical characteristic
Has false teeth, full set false teeth, fake teeth, dentures

I realized once I created this that Debra’s eyes are blue so o don’t think it’s a match but she does have dentures. No mention of tattoos either.

Hi SGS1993! Welcome to Websleuths. Both of these women are Jane Does ( Unidentified bodies) so therefore they are definitely not the same person.
Hello and thank you!
I think I might have posted to the wrong thread, obviously new to this so I don't really know what I'm doing, but that was meant to reply to the post with Debra Dianne McDaniel! I realize now this thread is about someone else

Hello and thank you!
I think I might have posted to the wrong thread, obviously new to this so I don't really know what I'm doing, but that was meant to reply to the post with Debra Dianne McDaniel! I realize now this thread is about someone else
scratch that, this women has already been found anyway

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back