Resolved NY - Brooklyn, Brooklyn Motor Inn, Hisp/WhtFem 25-35, UP82493, "Sophie", multiple tattoos, Jul'21

The above is a photo of Dani Gant.

Sometimes when I google something that doesn't have an image result (a person, for instance), but has a text result (a phonebook entry, for instance), google will display the webpage with the text results, but it also grabs whatever image it can find from that website to bring along with it.

Sometimes a news or business logo, a lot of the time.. a photo of someone entirely else.

This photo of Dani was on the far right side of the screen on missingin.org, in a column of other missing persons.

Thank for clearing that one up!

Missing Person / NamUs #MP79629Alicia Nolasco Dejesus, Female, Multiple
Date of Last ContactSeptember 30, 2020
Missing FromNew York, New York
SexFemale
Height5' 0" - 5' 0" (60 - 60 Inches)
Weight120 - 120 lbs
Race / EthnicityHispanic / Latino,
White / Caucasian

Circumstances of DisappearanceMISSING LEFT SHELTER WITH HER SON OSCAR (MP79630) AND HAS NOT RETURNED.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I came across this lady her stats seem to line up except no mention of scar on abdomen nor tattoos and I don’t know if she is a Pisces. I know she left w her kid but who knows if she list her kid along the way... I know the Jane does has a Capital A tattooed on her wrist. Anyway just thought to post her here.

SexFemale
Weight120 - 120 lbs
White / Caucasian

Circumstances of DisappearanceMISSING LEFT SHELTER WITH HER SON OSCAR (MP79630) AND HAS NOT RETURNED.

I came across this lady her stats seem to line up except no mention of scar on abdomen nor tattoos and I don’t know if she is a Pisces. I know she left w her kid but who knows if she list her kid along the way... I know the Jane does has a Capital A tattooed on her wrist. Anyway just thought to post her here.

IDK it just seems like too short of a time to get all those tattoos to me. Though I'm not sure of that so if I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

IDK it just seems like too short of a time to get all those tattoos to me. Though I'm not sure of that so if I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

Oh no no worries!!! You do have a point.. and it one of the thoughts that I had as well. … but sometimes I look at the missing people and notice how little info there is on them so I wonder did any info slip through the cracks. I used to notice in older cases they used to write pierced ears on people. But now you rarely see it even on does. It’s like nobody has pierced ears anymore?

Missing Person / NamUs #MP35926Sophia Torres, Female, Multiple
Date of Last ContactOctober 28, 2016
Missing FromWest Hartford, Conn

I am throwing this one out there … unfortunately no photo. She is missing from Connecticut since 2016.. classified as Runaway her name is Sophia. I don’t know Birthday or anything else. No mention of tattoos

SexFemale
Weight120 - 120 lbs
White / Caucasian

Alicia does not have a photo but I found one of her son who went missing with her. I just thought I would post maybe he looks like his mom

Thumbnail

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP79630Oscar Nolasco Dejesus, Male, Multiple

Alicia does not have a photo but I found one of her son who went missing with her. I just thought I would post maybe he looks like his mom

Thumbnail

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP79630Oscar Nolasco Dejesus, Male, Multiple

Good thinking @madamx

Maybe a strange thought....would it be possible to make a more feminine recon from this picture? Or is that disrespectful/confusing? I'm reluctant as you see. Like to have some opinions.

Last edited:
Looking at the tattoos again, I was thinking (and I'm not very good in this) could this be a cover up tattoo? Does anybody know what kind of style this is?

Original

She looks pretty, even in death IMO. Very sad. I think she is more of a mix between black, African American and Latino. I also wondered what is seen on this picture on the upper arm.

Original

My opinion only: Looks like the Turkish eye, a pyramid with a cross and a six pointed star inside, then the initials A and S underneath.

She looks pretty, even in death IMO. Very sad. I think she is more of a mix between black, African American and Latino. I also wondered what is seen on this picture on the upper arm.

Original

JMO, but I think the "S" you're referring to might be a crude rendition of a treble clef.

I don't agree. A treble clef has a very distinctive curl and dot beneath it. I also think it's an S. But anyways...nobody wants to go into the " thing" that is seen in the picture, not being a tattoo.. IV tube?....not sure....

upload_2021-10-25_22-27-37.jpeg

I don't agree. A treble clef has a very distinctive curl and dot beneath it. I also think it's an S. But anyways...nobody wants to go into the " thing" that is seen in the picture, not being a tattoo.. IV tube?....not sure....

View attachment 318868

I think its either an IV tube or some kind of strap, maybe to hold her arm in that position so the photo could be taken?

View attachment 318868

I know, but I feel like it's kind of what someone doing a stick and poke tattoo done by someone who's working off memory of what a treble clef looks like and maybe doesn't remember the bottom part. I could be wrong though, JMO.

I agree with BrownBear, I think it's possible it was a strap to hold her arm in place.

My opinion only: Looks like the Turkish eye, a pyramid with a cross and a six pointed star inside, then the initials A and S underneath.

Iam with Jess927 totally looks like a capital S in some form of Script Penmanship. I used to do calligraphy and there are so many types of Fancy Fonts… if you click on the second image down you can see one that is pretty close to the one seen on the tattoo

Attachments

• 6E55E249-883B-47DE-9596-EACBB4E19704.png
    6E55E249-883B-47DE-9596-EACBB4E19704.png
    426.8 KB · Views: 3
  • A733FABA-DB7D-4CE4-9620-F8AB8467AD83.jpeg
    A733FABA-DB7D-4CE4-9620-F8AB8467AD83.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 4
  • 2992EA5E-9F3A-4ED0-A968-9EB8A7ED1945.png
    2992EA5E-9F3A-4ED0-A968-9EB8A7ED1945.png
    540.2 KB · Views: 3
  • B06AADD3-C58B-4361-AFA2-F3ED0B40D15B.png
    B06AADD3-C58B-4361-AFA2-F3ED0B40D15B.png