Identified! NY - Brooklyn, Calvert Vaux Prk, Blk/EuroFem 25-45, UP13810, Monique tattoo, IUD, mesh stent, Jan'15 - Jennifer McAllister

LE made facial reconstruction based on her DNA!

Unidentified Person Case

PS: just to add Reconstruction based on DNA is called phenotyping

Can You Reconstruct Human Faces From Their DNA Samples?
Alka thank you but for some reason I can see the photo you had posted. Is it on one of the links?

Another Body Found Near Calvert Vaux Park: Police Try To ID Woman By Tattoo - BKLYNER
I came across this article I don't know if it's on this thread already. If so sorry. I thought it was interesting because it mentions this ws the 3rd body. I was just wondering if they identified the other 2 and who were they?

Very similar article was published on first page of this thread. It was not 3 bodies, but 3 discoveries at different times of 2015 and all were linked to be her body parts. First was around 4th January 2015 and other 2 chance discoveries were both in March.

This makes me think again why parts were not discovered in Oct, Nov or Dec of 2014 for example. We should check if there were any floods in the area in that timeframe.

Early December nor'easter

On December 9, a strong nor'easter moved ashore over New England, bringing with it heavy rain, wind, some ice, and snow[22] in interior parts of the region, some which were battered hard by Hurricane Sandy more than 2 years prior. Developing from a stalled frontal boundary off the East Coast, it then moved up the coast late on December 8 and continued to intensify and then move inland on Long Island around noon December 9, before stalling for a day or so. Cold air coming in from the north resulted in the western side becoming snow. The system gradually moved to the east, before dissipating on December 11. Snowfall totals peaked at 27.5 inches (70 cm) from this system.[22]

2014–15 North American winter - Wikipedia Bolded by me. For those of you who don't know, Brooklyn is physically on Long Island. Google Maps

That was also the winter of the polar vortex.

Last edited:
Alka thank you but for some reason I can see the photo you had posted. Is it on one of the links?

Yea, photos did not transfer to new forum for some reason. Phenotyping photo is now listed also in her NamUs link. We also have to bear in mind that it is just sketch from her DNA as we know her head/skull was not recovered.

Her NamUs with photos - Unidentified Person Case

38767268_1899131756776235_7942661451167039488_n.jpg

This case does have me puzzled on so many levels.

With regards to timeframe and weather - So last few month of 2014 and beginning of 2015 there were heavy snows, winds and rain in the area. So if she was already there in winter month, she was covered by snow. No floods known then. If she was dumped there in that timeframe decomposition due to very cold weather would be very slow.
So was she dumped there in autumn or summer or even years prior?

We assume that she was dismembered. All the cases I came across where that did happened body parts were thrown around inside of something. Garbage bags, shopping bags, suitcases etc. I do not recall anything mentioned in any articles here. I might remember though wrongly. If anyone see it mentioned please do bring it forward again.

So, is it possible that her body at some level of decomposition already, was there under snow and hungry animals in winter (2014-2015) desintigrated it further and threwn the body parts around the area?

Unidentified male body of 2013 was found floating/washed up in that exact area of the bay and near that same spot of Calvert Vaux Park. That makes me think that currents do go that way. Did she washed up too in summer/autumn months?

Nautical of her location are given as GPS Coordinates40.584063, -73.999560 which does not show up on map exactly. Map to very approximate area can be seen here. It was on left side somewhere of that park. Google Maps
(not trying to be graphic, just trying to uncover any kind of timeframe)

Yea, photos did not transfer to new forum for some reason. Phenotyping photo is now listed also in her NamUs link. We also have to bear in mind that it is just sketch from her DNA as we know her head/skull was not recovered.

Her NamUs with photos - Unidentified Person Case

38767268_1899131756776235_7942661451167039488_n.jpg
Thank you for posting it again. Yes this case is just so weird. Thank you for the google map posting also. While looking at the map I was thinking maybe the body parts were dropped off the Belt Parkway and or the Bridge into the water and the currents brought her there. Same with the guy. Also Staten Island is right there across the water could that be a possibility?

Also I started thinking the head was never found, could they have dropped the head off someplace else. Then I started looking and I found this article from July 2014 in Long Island. Could this be the rest of this Iur unidentified woman ?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Head-Found-Long-Island-Body-Parts-Investigation-267567231.html?amp=y

Thank you for posting it again. Yes this case is just so weird. Thank you for the google map posting also. While looking at the map I was thinking maybe the body parts were dropped off the Belt Parkway and or the Bridge into the water and the currents brought her there. Same with the guy. Also Staten Island is right there across the water could that be a possibility?

Also I started thinking the head was never found, could they have dropped the head off someplace else. Then I started looking and I found this article from July 2014 in Long Island. Could this be the rest of this Iur unidentified woman ?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Head-Found-Long-Island-Body-Parts-Investigation-267567231.html?amp=y

Long Island lady has been identified mainly be her tattoo. Her husband has reported her missing from abroad. She was murdered and dismembered by her female landlord over rent dispute! Her torso have been located, so very likely it is not rest of her remains in C. Park. Very good thought though.

Long Island lady has been identified mainly be her tattoo. Her husband has reported her missing from abroad. She was murdered and dismembered by her female landlord over rent dispute! Her torso have been located, so very likely it is not rest of her remains in C. Park. Very good thought though.
Ahhhhhh thank you.... Back to the drawing board!

post a link! please and thx

post a link! please and thx

Sorry about that. I shoud go by what I am preaching (I am always first to moan about no links provided as it annoys me to no end. Searching for something for hours due to no links while someone has it in front of them grrr. Also sometimes just to verify if said things are true or just fiction. Or simply wanting to know more of the story or where it was published).

I could not remember her name at the time of my post, so again, appologies.

It was Chinelle Latoya Thompson Brown, murdered, dismembered and to add decapitated in July 2014 by her female landlord.

Links
Trini charged with killing Guyanese mom in New York
http://crimefeed.com/2014/07/dismembered-long-island-woman-identified-brooklyn-woman-arrested/
Woman found guilty in dismemberment case
Woman killed, dismembered Brooklyn mother over $200, spread body parts across Long Island, cops say - NY Daily News

Last edited:
Just to add, I was quite surprised that perpetrator of the dismemberment murder was a woman. This case took me quite a back at that time and was thinking a lot about it. It was quite a hm revelation. I think due to physicall restrains of women to move heavy dead body, and of course sometimes for other reasons dismemberment might be atually done by women more often that we think. We should definitely not rule it out in other cases.

Also because of location of Long Island, if victim was not identified or perpetrator not caught I am more than positive that people would attribute it to LISK (Long Island Serial killer) due to all hysteria it is surrounded with. I think that some case/s from that LISK list should be looked at without automatically linking it to others and that it is possible that some (one or two) could be very similar to the case just discussed above.

It seems NY had crazy last two weeks. Dismembered body parts were found again in two different locations at different times in Bronx. 25 year old female has now been identified and two have been arrested (male and female). From circumstances that surfaced I do think though female is innocent in this case and all is due to her ...*advertiser censored* bf.

2 arrested after woman's body parts were found in bags

More importantly, new story just came out today - NY Brooklyn man just confessed to dismemberement of his girlfriend sometime in 2014. Timeframe, location, circumstances all match! 58 year old Maria Quinones has never been located and was reported missing in Sept 2014. Her sister has not seen her since March of that year.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/31/man-walks-into-police-station-says-he-chopped-off-girlfriends-head/

I see different articles mentioning different age for her, from around 53 to 58. Only person missing with that name I see is Maria Quinones missing from Allentown, PA in 2014. (Also different articles mentioning different ages for her)

COLD CASE REVIEW: MARIA QUINONES – WolfPack Search and Recovery
Family continues to hope missing woman will be found
Her WS thread here PA - PA - Maria Quinones-Garcia, 56, Allentown, 17 May 2014

Now, anybody knows, would that be the same woman in NY confession case and PA case?

But most importantly, could Confession men girlfriend be our Monique?

Last edited:
It seems NY had crazy last two weeks. Dismembered body parts were found again in two different locations at different times in Bronx. 25 year old female has now been identified and two have been arrested (male and female). From circumstances that surfaced I do think though female is innocent in this case and all is due to her ...*advertiser censored* bf.

2 arrested after woman's body parts were found in bags

More importantly, new story just came out today - NY Brooklyn man just confessed to dismemberement of his girlfriend sometime in 2014. Timeframe, location, circumstances all match! 58 year old Maria Quinones has never been located and was reported missing in Sept 2014. Her sister has not seen her since March of that year.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/31/man-walks-into-police-station-says-he-chopped-off-girlfriends-head/

I see different articles mentioning different age for her, from around 53 to 58. Only person missing with that name I see is Maria Quinones missing from Allentown, PA in 2014. (Also different articles mentioning different ages for her)

COLD CASE REVIEW: MARIA QUINONES – WolfPack Search and Recovery
Family continues to hope missing woman will be found
Her WS thread here PA - PA - Maria Quinones-Garcia, 56, Allentown, 17 May 2014

Now, anybody knows, would that be the same woman in NY confession case and PA case?

But most importantly, could Confession men girlfriend be our Monique?
Wow alka this is really interesting . I wonder if this is her? Wait I don't think it could be because Maria went missing in March and the first discovery of body parts was in January no?

I have still been looking for a skull since the They never found hers.
Here is another human skull and some bones found in a park in queens in 2016
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...c-connection-article-1.2530402?outputType=amp
And here is another
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/02/11/human-remains-found-in-queens-park/amp/
And this one from 2017 which I think is the same as the burnt ones I posted earlier but not sure because it does not mention anything other than the bones and skull had been there for some time. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...d-in-Kissena-Park-Queens-413240063.html?amp=y

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back