NY NY - Brooklyn, Sutter Ave, BlkMale 18-30, UP14845, "Watchman" novel, backpack, earbuds, Jan'16

This one is sticking with me. I too wonder about the lack of a phone that might of made it easier to id him. From the nameus profile the earbud where listed as an accessory not as content of the back pack? So they were his for sure? The charger and stuff was listed as inside the backpack was assumes to be his? The zip hoodie, scarf and double socks make it seems like he was ready to be outside. He was found around 10pm on a Friday night in January it must of been pretty dark and cold. They guessed 18-30. I wonder if he might of been a little younger? I've been looking at missing persons with no luck. I did notice in PM pic the hairline is not straight like the recon sketch. PM pic shows a bit more of a curvey hairline and a little widowspeak.
I’m thinking he’s younger than recorded. His facial hair has not filled in. He does not appear to have a lined haircut.

This young man is still unidentified. Does he have any new ruled-outs? I wonder if RB was ruled-out. I think I see a small scar on RB's forehead, but the UID photo is not at the correct angle to see if there's a scar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back