Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my yearbooks from the late 90s and early millennium they would have a section for the graduating class of the year before. Just a little info.

Thanks Carl. I'm glad LMH did not end up lost in a cornfield in New York although we know someone's story ended that way. Are you sure LMH didn't have a sister? She looks so much like how I picture Cali.

Hopefully we one of you will hear back about Judith soon.

I looked at them both pretty closely last night. She does look very strongly like cali, and she has brown eyes like cali does.

q64ceo is acting like this has definitely been solved. I'm not as excited about it as q64ceo is. She definitely should be looked at, but I would say it is more likely that it's not her just because the circumstances seem so far-fetched. Yes, possible, but not probable.

Since Judith is from Oklahoma, it reminded me of the Sharon Marshall case. Franklin Floyd kidnapped Sharon when she was a child, and then murdered her as a young adult (in Oklahoma).

Cali's nose is narrower at the alae and is much more turned up than Judith's. But comparisons like this are difficult because faces (and particularly noses) change so much from 5 to 18.

I don't think the common freckle on the left cheek amounts to much. If you look at the freckle on Judith's photo, there are about a dozen similar marks in the same area.

Also, I'm not sure what to make of the marks on the lip. It looks like Judith might have a mark in the same spot, but it's not conclusive.

I will put in a call to Major Matt Burgess though. This should be looked at nevertheless.

Carl,

Any word from Matt Burgess?

This is going to sound batty crazy but does anyone else see a resemblance between the man in the posted sketch and the composite of someone seen near one of the Connecticut River Valley killings? Now there are two composites of CRVK and they look pretty different but one sketch has a man with glasses and he's the one I'm thinking of:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41814_103319683047724_4477_n.jpg

He was described as being stocky, round faced, between 20 and 25 with dark hair in 1986.

I wouldn't even normally bring it up but the other thing that gave me pause is the only surviving victim claimed her attacker also had a station wagon with wooden sides and of course the timing matches up as the CRVK was suspected to be active from 1978-1988.

Again, probably crazy and nothing but this is the first time I've seen a sketch of the POI in this case and thought I'd throw it out there. You'd also have to resolve the matter that Cali was shot and the others were all stabbed.

Thank you for posting this!! I knew that I had seen a sketch that looked familiar. I watched a show on Discovery ID that did an episode on those crimes and they interviewed the surviving victim and the son of the man who they think may be the killer and who matches the composite of the killer.

I want to say the show is called Dark Minds?? I wonder if the two agencies have tried to link the crimes?

Mel ~

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I finally sent an e-mail in Spanish to the Mexican Missing Persons website asking them about Monica Gonzalez Castillo and suggesting Cali as a possible match to her (along with two other women found in the U.S. who resemble Monica.)

I think I found LMH's facebook page.

I found her marriage records in Ancestry, indicating that she was married in 1983 in Minnesota to a man with the initials PJD.

And looking for her in FB under her married name, she is still married to the same man and still living in Minnesota. Her photo does look like a 50-year old version of LMH.

So that's good enough for me to conclude that Cali is not LMH.

Yes, but could she be a relative, most likely a sister? I'm thinking of a scenario along the lines of divorce, siblings separated, Cali on tough times trying to get back to her family.

assume she was kidnapped and brainwashed. if she ran away, then a cross-country trip to Boston (just having relaxed in a sunny climate) makes no sense.

if she was set free so to speak, not fully appreciating that she had been a victim all those years, I can see her hitching rides here and there but with no known connection to Boston, I don't know why she'd go there.

in addition as I pointed out earlier in the thread, she was nowhere near Boston and there are no known interstate routes that go to Boston from where she was found. distance-wise that would be like a person passing through West Virginia saying she was en route to Buffalo NY.

It's not that far off -- she was only a few miles off I-90 (NY Thruway), which is the major way to get to Boston from almost anywhere except the mid-Atlantic. Because of the way the thruway is laid out, with state-owned rest areas on the controlled road, most of the truck stops and other travel services are on the side roads

People from New England do often say they're heading to "Boston" when they mean most anywhere in southern New England, because outsiders so seldom recognize anything else.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2829126.shtml?cat=565

She was found 33 years ago today.

doe_joe-livingston-co.jpg

I was kind of wondering where that recon came from. I've never seen that one before and it looks almost nothing like the others.

At least she's getting some press. Sheesh, 33 years.

Wow, I don't think the new recon looks like the older ones at all, especially the nose.

Yes, the new recon makes her face seem broader and rounder IMO.

I wonder what the thought process was behind the changes to her "look". Maybe they have access to another morgue photo??

It makes her seem older as well IMO. Her morgue picture looks so young. Like just barely a teenager. This recon makes her look well into teen years if not late teens. The early recons and sketches have 13 years old beside it. Does anyone know what age that actually think she is or is it just a large range of anywhere in her teens?

It makes her seem older as well IMO. Her morgue picture looks so young. Like just barely a teenager. This recon makes her look well into teen years if not late teens. The early recons and sketches have 13 years old beside it. Does anyone know what age that actually think she is or is it just a large range of anywhere in her teens?

Maybe they were thinking that since the picture of her at the young end of the possible age range hadn't turned up any results, circulating an older look might turn up new leads?

The picture in the news article has been distorted in electrical transmission, by the way. The one in NCMEC is much closer to the morgue photo.

I think I found LMH's facebook page.

I found her marriage records in Ancestry, indicating that she was married in 1983 in Minnesota to a man with the initials PJD.

And looking for her in FB under her married name, she is still married to the same man and still living in Minnesota. Her photo does look like a 50-year old version of LMH.

So that's good enough for me to conclude that Cali is not LMH.

I have a question CarlK. Cali phenotypically resembles LMH. Not that you would contact LMH...but has LE ever used ethnicity, race, etc to identify potential areas a person came from? I.e...certain places in Indiana have a high population of German heritage and they have distinct features, etc. So...in a situation like Cali looking like LMH, if they knew LMHs origins (parental, ancestry, etc) could that help. I am just wondering if that type of identification has ever occurred. Total invasion of privacy, but, just curious. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74