NY - Captured, escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #9

New York Prison Break: The Seduction of Joyce Mitchell will be repeated tonight (Monday) at 8:00PM on Lifetime.

NY Prison Break-Repeats on 8/21/17 at 4pm on Lifetime channel!

As an officer at Clinton Correctional I would like nothing more than to point out all the falsehoods in this thread. There is much more to this than the public will ever know. If this site is still around when I retire I'll revisit this thread and point out every lie the government has fed you. Until then I can't say much other than a lot of officers and staff were used as scapegoats while folks at the top shredded paper and decided what information was released.

As an officer at Clinton Correctional I would like nothing more than to point out all the falsehoods in this thread. There is much more to this than the public will ever know.
If this site is still around when I retire I'll revisit this thread and point out every lie the government has fed you.
Until then I can't say much other than a lot of officers and staff were used as scapegoats while folks at the top shredded paper and decided what information was released.
That's interesting ! ^^^

If you're interested, you can message a mod here and become a 'verified insider'.
Did the inmates have "dirt" on the higher ups ?
That's a serious question.

I remember some years ago now the corruption in a juvenile prison in TX.
Some staff were fired as a result.
But imo there were public figures in government involved and it needed to be hushed up.

Tonight (Friday) on Lifetime:

New York Prison Break: The Seduction of Joyce Mitchell
8:00 - 10:00p
Penelope Ann Miller Myk Watford Joe Anderson
(2017)Prison employee Joyce Mitchell (Penelope Ann Miller) helps convicted murderers Richard Matt (Myk Watford) and David Sweat (Joe Anderson) escape from the Clinton Correctional Facility in upstate New York in 2015.

Cellmate Secrets: Joyce Mitchell
10:00 - 11:03p
Angie Harmon Richard Matt David Sweat
(6/18)Erik Jensen reveals the tactics used by two inmates to convince prison staffer Joyce Mitchell to help them escape from Dannemora prison in New York.

Tonight (Friday) on Lifetime:

New York Prison Break: The Seduction of Joyce Mitchell
8:00 - 10:00p
Penelope Ann Miller Myk Watford Joe Anderson
(2017)Prison employee Joyce Mitchell (Penelope Ann Miller) helps convicted murderers Richard Matt (Myk Watford) and David Sweat (Joe Anderson) escape from the Clinton Correctional Facility in upstate New York in 2015.

Cellmate Secrets: Joyce Mitchell
10:00 - 11:03p
Angie Harmon Richard Matt David Sweat
(6/18)Erik Jensen reveals the tactics used by two inmates to convince prison staffer Joyce Mitchell to help them escape from Dannemora prison in New York.
Thanks for the heads up. What a mess that whole situation was.

20 April 2022

"David Sweat, whose escape from prison led to a massive search through the woods of upstate New York in 2015, will be force fed, a judge decided Wednesday after the convicted cop killer lost more than 20 pounds during a three-week hunger strike.

And he admits he 'feels like ' because of his decision to refuse food.

Sweat learned Wednesday afternoon that authorities can force-feed him to prevent possible death."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back