NY NY- Clayton 'CJ' Hemingway Jr, 16, college bound basketball player, fatally shot outside his home, Brooklyn,4 Nov. 2017, *New initiative*

dotr

Reaction score
May 23, 2021
The Unsolved Murder of my former player: R.I.P. Clayton "CJ" Hemingway..Clayton was an incredible young man, good ball player and an excellent student..He was taken away too soon....Police are looking for two people in connection with the killing of 16-year old Clayton Hemingway in East New York over the weekend.At 7:45 on the evening of Saturday, November 4th, police responded to a 911 call of shots fired at the Linden Houses, on 245 Wortman Avenue. On arrival, police discovered Hemingway with multiple gunshot wounds to the torso, police said.EMS transported the boy to Brookdale hospital, where he was pronounced dead. There are no arrests and an investigation is ongoing.

May 23 2024
''On Wednesday, Dionne Boyd gathered with family and friends outside the Linden Houses where the teen lived and was fatally shot at back in 2017.
"Some people give up you know, but I have that faith as small as a mustard seed that somebody will say something," Boyd said.
NYPD Crime Stoppers stopped by the vigil to canvass the area with flyers in hopes of stirring up tips that could lead to an arrest in the case.
It raised the reward for information from $2,500 to $10,000.''
"I want justice for him," Boyd said.

Her son Clayton Hemingway Jr, or CJ as his friends called him, was a college bound teenager who just finished doing what he loved best, playing basketball, when he was gunned down just before nightfall in November of 2017.

CJ was just steps away from the front door of Linden Houses where he lived in the East New York section of Brooklyn.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back