NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017

Considering the placement and size of the tattoo, doubtful. But let’s say it was covered. Someone could now come forward and say they saw a young woman with a big black block/something tattooed on/down/across the middle of her chest.

Okay.

Still doubtful and not likely/logical in this instance given the size & placement of the tattoo coupled with the time lapse since Corinna was last seen.

Remember the Amy Bradley case? In the 20+ years since she first disappeared, the one thing that has remained consistent in alleged sightings of her is the mention of her tattoos.

Last edited:
Just me thinking out loud: If Peguero didn’t have a car or access to one, did police establish whether anyone in his immediate circle did and if they regularly provided transportation for Peguero and the women he trafficked? And, if there was someone providing transportation for Peguero, would they also help him dispose of evidence? And, part II, was a vehicle ever seized and searched?

Steven Hutcherson, the man who stabbed 2 teenagers in Grand Central earlier this week and a fellow Rikers inmate on Thursday, was found to have taped to his apartment door photos of Corinna Slusser and convicted human trafficker & drug dealer Yhovanny Peguero, the man thought responsible for luring Slusser from her Pennsylvania home to New York for sex trafficking and who was later arrested for physically assaulting her. Peguero, trafficker Marcus McWright, and pimp Ishy Woney were convicted of trafficking Slusser with the latter receiving the longest sentence.

Hutcherson first appeared on a Facebook page for Corinna in April 2023, calling himself Sity Steve and sharing a photo of himself posing with Peguero. The photo was shared in response to a suggestion that Peguero and friends/associates are responsible for Corinna’s disappearance.

Hutcherson spoke mostly in nonsensical, tangential loops about the FBI, NYPD, and discrimination, and though he denied knowing Corinna, he occasionally intimated knowing what had happened to her. Many on the FB page sensed his instability and chose not to engage with him. He last contacted me in October asking if we could meet to distribute Corinna’s flyers, an offer that I declined. (I distribute Corinna’s flyers on my own and only share where I’ve distributed them after the fact as a security measure.)

Prior to his arrest, Hutcherson’s interest in Corinna’s case seemed attention seeking at best, but in consideration of the Peguero photo from April coupled with the photos found on Hutcherson’s door, who knows. Corinna has been missing for over six years so any lead is worth pursuing. If it’s ruled out, fine, but it deserves attention nonetheless.

Attachments

• IMG_2646.jpeg
    IMG_2646.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Steven Hutcherson, the man who stabbed 2 teenagers in Grand Central earlier this week and a fellow Rikers inmate on Thursday, was found to have taped to his apartment door photos of Corinna Slusser and convicted human trafficker & drug dealer Yhovanny Peguero, the man thought responsible for luring Slusser from her Pennsylvania home to New York for sex trafficking and who was later arrested for physically assaulting her. Peguero, trafficker Marcus McWright, and pimp Ishy Woney were convicted of trafficking Slusser with the latter receiving the longest sentence.

Hutcherson first appeared on a Facebook page for Corinna in April 2023, calling himself Sity Steve and sharing a photo of himself posing with Peguero. The photo was shared in response to a suggestion that Peguero and friends/associates are responsible for Corinna’s disappearance.

Hutcherson spoke mostly in nonsensical, tangential loops about the FBI, NYPD, and discrimination, and though he denied knowing Corinna, he occasionally intimated knowing what had happened to her. Many on the FB page sensed his instability and chose not to engage with him. He last contacted me in October asking if we could meet to distribute Corinna’s flyers, an offer that I declined. (I distribute Corinna’s flyers on my own and only share where I’ve distributed them after the fact as a security measure.)

Prior to his arrest, Hutcherson’s interest in Corinna’s case seemed attention seeking at best, but in consideration of the Peguero photo from April coupled with the photos found on Hutcherson’s door, who knows. Corinna has been missing for over six years so any lead is worth pursuing. If it’s ruled out, fine, but it deserves attention nonetheless.

He’s schizophrenic and bipolar (unmedicated/allegedly refuses to take meds) so he could simply be obsessed with Corinna BUT the photo of him with Peguero gives pause.
I agree. On his fb page he has also pictures of Corinna and he keeps on ranting about sloppy confidential informant work. He might have encountered her or even was "a cliënt", but maybe he is very confused (seeing and hearing things that are not there) and/or obsessed.... Could go either way.

If nothing else, get him medicated & regulated then see if he can have a lucid conversation about Corinna and his connection to Peguero. Police should also speak with Peguero about his connection to Sity Steve. He’d probably deny knowing him but fortunately the photo exists.

Even if nothing comes from this, it’s worth pursuing to rule out or further investigate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back