GUILTY NY - Cornelia Crilley & Ellen Hover, both 23, New York City, 1971 & 1977

We already pretty much know the identity of the girl with the long hair in the Alcala photos. Her initials are WF and she is alive and well. You will find information in this thread about this girl if you read it. On post #166, CarlK9 explains this more. If you want to see a comparison that matches, take a look at the girl from the yearbook. THAT is a right on match. Hover and Crilley were not included in any of the photos that were released to the public. But, even if there was a photo of Crilley or Hover in these unidentified photographs, it wouldn't matter because Alcala is already in NY to stand trial for these murders.

Aware of WF, but unconvinced. The hair matches perfectly but for me the face won't cooperate. Just wanted to go on record as perhaps the last holdout.

The last published trial date I can find for Alcala is October 30. That obviously didn't happen due to Hurricane Sandy if nothing else, but I haven't found a new date.

In a bad movie, the prisoner escapes during the big storm. If he's really guilty, he resumes his crime spree and the movie is about that. If he's innocent, he spends the rest of the movie looking for the real killer. It appears nobody escaped during Sandy, so something should be announced sooner or later.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/alcala-380710-county-orange.html
Alcala admits killing 2 women in N.Y.
Convicted serial killer is on death row for five California slayings in the 1970s under a sentence imposed by an Orange County judge.
Convicted serial killer Rodney Alcala, who was sentenced to death by an Orange County judge in 2010 for five sex slayings in the 1970s, confessed Friday to killing two other women in New York.
Alcala, 69, pleaded guilty in a Manhattan courtroom to two counts of intentional murder for the 1971 rape and bludgeoning of airline stewardess Cornelia Crilley, 23, and the 1977 kidnapping and slaying of Ellen Hover, 23, whose body was found a year later in nearby Westchester County.

Cornelia and Ellen, here:

http://newsblaze.com/story/20120622145736kays.nb/topstory.html

http://thesop.org/story/20120622/ho...cala-to-cornelia-crilley-and-ellen-hover.html

Oh. And I agree. I CANNOT stand the sight of him when he appears in court photographs. He's VILE.

Photographs and biographical information for these two women are so scarce. Unfortunately, when you try to find information about them all you find is his UGLY face. It would be so nice to know more about them!

Oh, I hear ya! I've been working on my book about the unidentified photos and victims of Alcala for over a year and it is slow going because of the almost complete lack of information about him since this was all pre-Internet.

Oh, I hear ya! I've been working on my book about the unidentified photos and victims of Alcala for over a year and it is slow going because of the almost complete lack of information about him since this was all pre-Internet.
But why write about him? Why not write about his victims? I want to know about them. Not him. Who were they?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back