GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to know which is true - if they were let go/dropped off or if they escaped. I've seen both in msm articles and both couldn't have happened.

Well the ugly truth is coming out, and it sickens me. I'll not link anything out of respect for the girls, but a quick google brings up the latest AP reports.

The girls are found and there's nothing left to do but shake our heads over the sickness of some humans and bring them to justice. Think I'll step away from this one until I hear the cell doors clank shut.

Does anyone have a link to the sheriff's presser? I can't find it!

This article also states that NV previously worked at a center for the developmentally disabled. It is frightening to think of the possibilities of potential victims at the center.
Article above states NV put on her resume that she had worked as a substitute teacher...:eek:

I wonder if it is true that NV had worked as a substitute teacher... Does she have a teaching certificate?

:shudder:

Article above states NV put on her resume that she had worked as a substitute teacher...:eek:

I wonder if it is true that NV had worked as a substitute teacher... Does she have a teaching certificate?

:shudder:

In most states you do not need a certificate, but a 4 year degree and clear background.

Oh, and be over 21

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/charges-couple-intended-hurt-amish-girls-25006390

" Vaisey's lawyer, Bradford Riendeau told The New York Times that Howells had abused Vaisey and treated her submissively. He said she made a "voluntary statement" to investigators after her arrest and was obtaining an order of protection against him.

"She appears to have been the slave and he was the master," Riendeau told the newspaper".

So it looks like his girlfriend Nicole Vaisey is turning on him - saying she was a salve to him, getting an order of protection against him AFTER they get caught.. - etc. She is probably looking for a plea deal and to testify against him...

When you look at his FB, he looks like fun father of the year.

Swimming, skiing, model,airplanes. Fun fun fun.

And he has friends

Friends with children probably:( I think his daughter looks very sad in the Facebook photos. I am not going to say anymore but I bet there is a history..

state of tennessee, only requires a high school diploma and back ground check, I was a substitute teacher for a little awhile.

I can't imagine being LE and trying to find the girls.
There were no photos of the girls, no cell phone or internet activity to trace - etc.
Its a miracle that someone saw the white car when they were taken, and its even more of a miracle that l that they were dropped off at a house.
I don't know how they would have been found otherwise..

state of tennessee, only requires a high school diploma and back ground check, I was a substitute teacher for a little awhile.

If she was a substitute in New York she would need either a teaching certificate or bachelors degree.

Do we know what state she was a sub in?

So different accounts of what happened. Please, has it been verified for sure that the perps dropped them OFF or did the girls escape their home? Could the perps have intentionally targeted them because they are Amish and thought , really naively , that because parents don't have phone and tv that they may not involved LE ? So they let them go thinking that was the end of it ? But by then, it was all over local tv, right?

I am trying to look for the whole presser and can't find it. The sheriff said they were "dropped off." I remember those exact words. He also said that they were looking for easy targets, and did not necessarily grab the girls because they were Amish. If you can find the presser, it's in there. Oh, and throw out the link for me...lol!

I can't imagine being LE and trying to find the girls.
There were no photos of the girls, no cell phone or internet activity to trace - etc.
Its a miracle that someone saw the white car when they were taken, and its even more of a miracle that l that they were dropped off at a house.
I don't know how they would have been found otherwise..

After couple dropped girls off at house, it was thanks to important details the girls gave, that were instrumental in helping LE find the gruesome twosome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f335MzAJoi4

"Wells said the girls were able to provide details to investigators about their time in captivity. Speaking Friday night, he praised the girls' courage, WWNY said.

"The reason why we were able to make arrests tonight was because of just how strong they are, and things that they're able to remember," the sheriff said.

The kidnappings Wednesday touched off a massive search in the family's remote farming community. Wells said the couple used multiple "methods of coercion" to get the girls into their car, but he did not elaborate.

The girls turned up about 24 hours later at the door of a house 15 miles from where they were taken".

bbm.

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news...ed-amish-girls-were-sexually-abused/14194751/

I am trying to look for the whole presser and can't find it. The sheriff said they were "dropped off." I remember those exact words. He also said that they were looking for easy targets, and did not necessarily grab the girls because they were Amish. If you can find the presser, it's in there. Oh, and throw out the link for me...lol!

I wonder who dropped them off? I can't find any info ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member