NY NY - Edmond Tillman, 14, Brooklyn, 10 Aug 2005

Let me stand corrected three sisters also Patricia where are you at??? I haven’t seen one family member search for him and I stalk this case in hopes for an update!!

Let me stand corrected three sisters also Patricia where are you at??? I haven’t seen one family member search for him and I stalk this case in hopes for an update!!

Nooooo I haven’t heard anything from anyone and I don’t see them posting?
Another poster earlier said he sometimes came to school sad. If you were close friends with him, did he ever mention older boyfrjends? How far could he have possibly gone taking NOTHING with him. You and the other poster, and anyone else you were friends with that were friends with him need to call the police. Look up the number on his NAMUS profile. And call. You need to tell them it's about YOUR FRIEND. SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU. The more people call in about him, that will lit a fire under NYPD's *advertiser censored*. Also, post online! Get other friends involved. Talk to the LGBTQ community.

Did he ever tell you about his coming out? Did he tell you how his family took it? Did you ever get the feeling his mum wasn't as open about it as she states? Its strange because usually when family is quiet its because they are involved or sometimes asked to keep quiet while the PD do their work. But I don't believe the latter is happening in this case....

Brooklyn mom pleads for son’s return, 16 years after coming out to family and disappearing | PIX11

Tillman’s mother said in the early days after her son vanished, she used to sleep in her car near Chrystie Street or West Fourth Street in Manhattan, looking for him in local parks.

There was another alleged sighting of her son in 2017 by an old family friend.

“He said he saw Eddie down in the Village (Greenwich Village), and he said Eddie was dressed as a girl,” Newsome said.

McDonough said he hopes frank conversations about gender identity in recent years will give Tillman, now 30, the courage to reach out to his mother and sisters again.

Sister Keyeara Newsome said her brother was her best friend when they were growing up.

“I just feel like my family is ready for him to come back,” she said. “Even if he is dressed as a girl, I’m ready for him to be my best friend and go out with me, as a girl.”

The NYPD has not verified whether Tillman transitioned to being a woman.

“We have heard that, in the past, that he did cross dress,” McDonough said. “It’s never been verified.”

Can someone see his rule-outs? There was a recent article that I am trying to find. Apparently a friend saw him on a train with an older male. The friend mentioned that he should go home, and he said he wasn't ready to yet...

I wish we could find more info about that sighting. Was it a local city train? Could he have left NYC?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back