NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

Any clue if she was of Russian origin and not Eastern Euro (even though dental work was from there)?

Due to various issues, Russia is known to have an unusually high prevalence of tooth decay and dental issues among its citizens compared to Nordic countries for example.

My problem is that the study is about students of 2015-2016.
We selected our participants from the approximately 3900 students that attended the NSMU in the 2015-2016 academic year.

It is interesting. But the data is unhelpful for JD because our JD was found in 1983 and the study is about students in 2015-2016.
JD was born during the Soviet era, and the study is well post-Soviet era.
So, I am not at ease to say one way or another.

If we had datas of the 1970-1980 during the Soviet era, then, I could have done something about it.
Even studies from the 1950-1960 era would had been helpful.

Also, cavities can be caused by medications. And in those days, meds available in USSR were not the same as in US.

That's why the timing of your study is a hurdle to give you any meaningful opinion.

Could be a US dental work from European dentist or a European dental work from Europe.
So, I can't say one way or another.

Hello,

Law Enforcement gave me the brand and the model of the IUD.

I am searching in which countries it was available because the EMA (European Medical Agency) told me that if it was registered in a EEC (European Economic Community) in those days, any EEC country could make it available.
So, the IUD was probably available in more European countries than indicated by the police.

Unfortunately, without the serial number, the EMA can't do much.

Waiting for answers from European Commission and from my healthcare authority.

I hope LE will give me the serial number to ease my research.
Otherwise, I'll need to write to all the 27 EU health authorities + the ex-Yougoslavia countries + ex-USSR countries to know exactly in what European countries the IUD was available back then.

It's cumbersome but it can help knowing what countries are a full yes and what countries are a no no.

This info is consistent with being European more than US. Shaving armpits in hot countries is common as the sweat doesn't stick as much and less body odor. No idea for North America though. Not shaving her legs in winter could be an European thing as in winter, when you wear pants, hair on legs is not bothersome.
OTOH, I don't know what to make of the lack of nail polish.

SBM

For another perspective: It is not uncommon for women in America, in my experience, to shave the underarm hair but not the leg hair. It seems to depend, for some women, on whether the bodily area will be exposed or hidden. Wearing pants would cover the legs, while the underarms might become visible in a short-sleeved shirt, for example. I disagree that hair in the underarm necessarily leads to more sweat and odour. There are European countries with climate similar to northern U.S., and even with more temperate or colder weather. Where someone lives may have some bearing on their weather-related choices abroad (eg, more tolerant of heat or cold), but only to a degree (if one is from a desert, but vacationing where it is snowing, for instance, the weather in one's present locality might have more to do with whether or not one wears a snow coat & snow boots than what are one's habits and trends back home). Shaving any part of the face might be common in America, as well (though now, there seems to be more alternatives, such as waxing and electrolysis), due to cultural preferences for women to be rather free from facial hair (including 'overgrown' eyebrows, depending on the time/place/trend/etc). Many women in America do not wear nail polish, or wear it only on occasion, so I don't think that makes a good case for European citizenship, either. Neither do I think these things are exclusive to America. In my opinion at this time, these traits alone don't lean very heavily either way.

A new article was released in the local paper related to the unidentified Jane Doe. New details (unless I have missed them on this thread or elsewhere) were noted in the article, including DNA linked to the Netherlands, Belgium and Western Germany. It sounds like LE has thoughts on the note contents and also stated that the coat worn by Jane Doe was from Germany.

Is there someone who can post the rule-outs?
Than we can go on & search in Germany, Belgium & The Netherlands based on the ruleoutlist.

Is there someone who can post the rule-outs?
Than we can go on & search in Germany, Belgium & The Netherlands based on the ruleoutlist.

including DNA linked to the Netherlands, Belgium and Western Germany.

Some of us did already extensively but we can do it again. I'm afraid Ellery Doe is not on an official missing persons file in this countries, at least not a while ago. Germany was/is? more difficult because the information is more scattered over the German federal states with there own mp listings. I have to go back and look if they've changed it to a national level. Then there are the Interpol Yellow pages, also searched, that exchanges mp info on an international level. IMO they would have found her already if she was listed somewhere.

The DNA trace is new to me. Also the German coat.

1665277491803.png

1665277414014.png
rbbm
“You see a person who wasn’t terrified. You see what she looked like every day,” remarked Tom Di Zinno, a senior investigator with the Unsolved Crimes Unit. “It’s hard to imagine how much trauma changes a face.”

''39 years ago her body was found by a trucker in an area along Route 17 heading toward Jamestown. She had been sexually assaulted, shot, and beaten with no identification on her, and no one ever claimed her body.''

“She had a tracheotomy scar on her neck for a relatively young woman and she had a scar behind her left ear that maybe is the result of a medical procedure or are they connected,” explained Di Zinno.''

'Di Zinno says they believe the woman was about 35 years old.'

“The blouse — the camisole from Italy. The skirt from Italy or Germany and the jacket are definitely from German, and they’re not cheap — they’re really good lasting clothes,” Di Zinno said.

1665277080751.png
Area where the body was recovered in 1983.

Last edited:
Hi I'm new on here but I've put the note in photoshop to try and make it clearer. I believe the bottom of the note is
4724/88 D, EP or 4724/B8 D, EP
Interestingly if you put this into google you get a part from a company called Grote who have been around forever. The part is for a smart visibility systems for heavy duty vehicles. From LED beacons to trailer connectors. Yes it's LED and new but maybe this part has always had the same number even in the 80's when it was a bulb light. A light for a trailor or heavy duty vehicle?

That makes me think, are all these SKU numbers or parts numbers?
When you put in Saug 74261 and not Sarg 74261 it also comes up with a German industrial part for a suction coupling (saug meaning suck in german)
Grüner Blindkupplung C52 Leichtmetall m.Kette System Storz 302407000

Even 68301 comes up with a piston part. Might be a long stretch but you never know.
The thing I can't understand is why she would have this in her pocket. Maybe she grabbed it from the murderer's vehicle/truck fearing for her life in the hope that it will be evidence of some kind.
Maybe this is the murderer's handwriting and notes. Maybe her murderer stayed at the hotel on the paper?

Attachments

• Note.jpg
    Note.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 23
Hi I'm new on here but I've put the note in photoshop to try and make it clearer. I believe the bottom of the note is
4724/88 D, EP or 4724/B8 D, EP
Interestingly if you put this into google you get a part from a company called Grote who have been around forever. The part is for a smart visibility systems for heavy duty vehicles. From LED beacons to trailer connectors. Yes it's LED and new but maybe this part has always had the same number even in the 80's when it was a bulb light. A light for a trailor or heavy duty vehicle?

That makes me think, are all these SKU numbers or parts numbers?
When you put in Saug 74261 and not Sarg 74261 it also comes up with a German industrial part for a suction coupling (saug meaning suck in german)
Grüner Blindkupplung C52 Leichtmetall m.Kette System Storz 302407000

Even 68301 comes up with a piston part. Might be a long stretch but you never know.
The thing I can't understand is why she would have this in her pocket. Maybe she grabbed it from the murderer's vehicle/truck fearing for her life in the hope that it will be evidence of some kind.
Maybe this is the murderer's handwriting and notes. Maybe her murderer stayed at the hotel on the paper?
Welcome to Ws @Jibber23, thank you for chiming in with the interesting interpretation of the note!

Had another idea. Are the letters before the codes Intials of People and the codes Canadian postal codes? Interestingly
24233 has a few hits in British Colombia and Ontario:
24233 52 AVE LANGLEY, BC V2Z 2N2
24233 ST CLAIR RD CHATHAM, ON N7M 5J2

Also 68301 also British Colombia and a loose link to Ontario if you add a sixth number:
68301 OTHELLO RD HOPE, BC V0X 1L1
68301/5 CHATSWORTH RD 24 WILLIAMSFORD ON N0H 2V0

74261 also Ontario
74261 HOMESTEAD HEIGHTS DR, ZURICH, ON N0M 2T0
74261/0 SIDE RD 4B CHATSWORTH, ON N0H 1G0

Try yourself.

Was the driver/murderer getting people from Canada into the U.S. Are these pick up points? Britsh Colombia fits with the Hotel in Vancouver but even more interesting is that all addresses link to Ontario very close to where the victim was found. Zurich, Chatsworth, and Chatham, Ontario addresses are literally 4hrs-5hrs drive, south east to Ellery, Chautauqua County, New York.

Is the victims name one off these intials?
Sas. K.R.H
K.R. Ba
S. Aug or S.Arg.

Had another idea. Are the letters before the codes Intials of People and the codes Canadian postal codes? Interestingly
24233 has a few hits in British Colombia and Ontario:
24233 52 AVE LANGLEY, BC V2Z 2N2
24233 ST CLAIR RD CHATHAM, ON N7M 5J2

Also 68301 also British Colombia and a loose link to Ontario if you add a sixth number:
68301 OTHELLO RD HOPE, BC V0X 1L1
68301/5 CHATSWORTH RD 24 WILLIAMSFORD ON N0H 2V0

74261 also Ontario
74261 HOMESTEAD HEIGHTS DR, ZURICH, ON N0M 2T0
74261/0 SIDE RD 4B CHATSWORTH, ON N0H 1G0

Try yourself.

Was the driver/murderer getting people from Canada into the U.S. Are these pick up points? Britsh Colombia fits with the Hotel in Vancouver but even more interesting is that all addresses link to Ontario very close to where the victim was found. Zurich, Chatsworth, and Chatham, Ontario addresses are literally 4hrs-5hrs drive, south east to Ellery, Chautauqua County, New York.

Is the victims name one off these intials?
Sas. K.R.H
K.R. Ba
S. Aug or S.Arg.
Also every one of those locations is like a rural road or location in the middle of nowhere but close to larger highways leading south or east. Perfect to pick up or drop off someone without causing suspicion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back