NY- Elmira, Baby Girl Found head down in plastic bag, 8/17

I just don't understand. :no:

Me neither. Some things are beyond understanding however hard we try. Bless the baby, god willing there will be a family who will love and take care of her.

the mud pic in and of itself didn't bother me at all. my kids have played in the mud. but she looks off for sure.

This is a 17 or 18 year old girl depending on which article you read. She doesn't seem to have a s/o w/her, just going by FB. This could very well be a case of very severe postpartum mental illness. There is not one picture in which she looks truly happy. There is a photo labeled, "I hate myself". Postpartum depression, and psychosis, are real and it has caused mothers to do horrible things that they'd normally never have done.
http://www.postpartumprogress.com/the-symptoms-of-postpartum-psychosis-in-plain-mama-english

To me, photos looked photoshopped/worked on. Eyes are huge. Still, to me she doesn't look very alert in at least some of these photos.

To me, photos looked photoshopped/worked on. Eyes are huge. Still, to me she doesn't look very alert in at least some of these photos.

I believe the huge eyes are an app. Not sure what it's called, they are real popular and absolutely ridiculous, in my opinion. A 4 year old it's cute but almost each and every picture with the animal nose, ears and doe eyes, how I wish it would go away. JMO

Poor sweet wee innocent baby. I pray you are placed with a loving family who wants nothing more than to love and raise you in a healthy environment.

This is a 17 or 18 year old girl depending on which article you read. She doesn't seem to have a s/o w/her, just going by FB. This could very well be a case of very severe postpartum mental illness. There is not one picture in which she looks truly happy. There is a photo labeled, "I hate myself". Postpartum depression, and psychosis, are real and it has caused mothers to do horrible things that they'd normally never have done.
http://www.postpartumprogress.com/the-symptoms-of-postpartum-psychosis-in-plain-mama-english

Scrolling through her photo album on her Facebook account I came across one quote mixed among the pictures. The quote speaks volumes to her frame of mind as far back as February. Prayers for all involved in this terrible incident and so thankful that this beautiful baby will be safe and lovingly cared for. I wonder if any family members or friends noticed any strange behavior patterns that would now, reflecting back, indicate possible postpartum depression?

I haven't gone on this Forum to post - because I can't wrap my head around doing violence to a child. It just sickens me.

This kind of things make me think, how can there be human race for much longer.....we just have to delete ourselves....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back