NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sds71

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1278678442339438595
BREAKING / NBC News: Ghislane Maxwell, long-time Jeffrey Epstein confidante and friend linked to his sexual trafficking has been arrested and will be hit with charges tied to the Epstein investigation, law enforcement officials say.

FBI arrested her at 8:30 this morning in Bradford, New Hampshire. Charges are sealed.

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTES:

All images require a link to the source, otherwise your post will be removed along with all responses to it.

Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory. Please do not bring conspiracy theories to Websleuths.

Thank you.

Isn't she a dentist, though? Couldn't she simply open up her own practice if she needed cash? Are these women who are currently funded by JE's money living off the pension funds that GM's father stole from his clients?

It would appear that she is in fact a genuine dentist.

Dr Karyna Shuliak is a St Thomas, Virgin Island based Dentist who is specialized in General Practice Dentistry. She does not accept the Medicare-approved amount. Patients will be billed for the treatment. Active license number of Dr. Karyna Shuliak is 2230 for General Practice Dentistry in Virgin Island. Her current practice location is 6100 Red Hook Qtrs, Suite B-3, St Thomas. Patients can reach her at 646-243-8517.

Dr. Karyna Shuliak is the primary dental care provider for patients of all ages. She is responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, management and overall coordination of services related to patients' oral health needs.

Her complete profile, professional identification codes, medical licenses and business mailing address are all included in the following link:

Dr. Karyna Shuliak, Dentist in St Thomas, VI

According to the Bank of America, the total cost of a dental start-up ranges from $350,000 to $500,000, with an average startup costing $475,000.

That's quite a hefty sum of money and I'd be more than a little surprised if she could come up with those sort of funds.

Dr Karyna Shuliak is a St Thomas, Virgin Island based Dentist who is specialized in General Practice Dentistry. She does not accept the Medicare-approved amount. Patients will be billed for the treatment. Active license number of Dr. Karyna Shuliak is 2230 for General Practice Dentistry in Virgin Island. Her current practice location is 6100 Red Hook Qtrs, Suite B-3, St Thomas. Patients can reach her at 646-243-8517.

Dr. Karyna Shuliak is the primary dental care provider for patients of all ages. She is responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, management and overall coordination of services related to patients' oral health needs.

Her complete profile, professional identification codes, medical licenses and business mailing address are all included in the following link:

According to the Bank of America, the total cost of a dental start-up ranges from $350,000 to $500,000, with an average startup costing $475,000.

That's quite a hefty sum of money and I'd be more than a little surprised if she could come up with those sort of funds.

That's a generic site. Her office address is fake. JE also used that address for his fronts. If you can find her in the actual VI directory, than she's legit.

ETA: The code listed on that page is for Medicare/Medicaid, which she said she does not accept anyway. As I noted before, she's not registered with FL or NY, but she is for CA?

Remember the dentist chairs and equipment he had on his island...

Maybe the dental equipment was part of somebody's kink? People who knew her said they never saw her practice. She claimed she went to dental school in Belarus, before she was 20 - but over there, the dental program is just as long as it is here. Where are the client reviews of her practice? I also posted a link above, somewhere, that talked about how JE got all his dental work done in NYC, by some other dentist. Go back and read the articles about her and see what witnesses had to say about her as a 'dentist.' How about the present? Once the money JE gave her runs out, she won't be able to afford her lifestyle, so why can't she start up her practice again? In fact, why isn't she doing it now, in the VI?

Also remember VR claims that JE bought Eva Dubin's Dr. Certification. Does she have any clients to speak of either?

Last edited:
It's easy to get a phone number registered to Dr. Whoever.

ETA: It's a front, but for what? There's no physical office and there never was.

It’s one of Epstein’s residences so maybe he just wrote off her payments as dental services.
And the Manhattan number goes straight to voicemail not a service and doesn’t mention her being a dentist.
there are other using this address to hide money.
It was leaked in the Paradise Papers.

Entity
Role From To Data From
Liquid Funding, Ltd. Director 09-NOV-2001 30-MAR-2007 Paradise Papers - Appleby
Liquid Funding, Ltd. Chairman 09-NOV-2001 19-MAR-2007 Paradise Papers - Appleby

Address
Data From
6100 Red Hook Quarter; Suite B3; St. Thomas 00804-0870; US Virgin Islands Paradise Papers - Appleby

Epstein - Jeffrey E | ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database
Paradise Papers: Secrets of the Global Elite

Didn’t he pay for it?

Didn’t he pay for it?

Daily Mail: "Epstein paid for expensive medical treatment required by her mother and reportedly may have helped fund the upscale home in which her parents now live in the Belarus capital, Minsk. For her part, Shuliak attended Columbia University, an education that appears likely to have been funded by Epstein."

Although she's not named directly, Business Insider apparently interviewed some of her classmates, who noted JE was the guy who provided her with luxuries, so maybe she did get her DDS, and, sources have noted, she does not practice. She's not a member of the American Dental Association. I've checked the CA, NY, and FL directories and while she's listed on the CA, she's not in NY or FL (maybe at one time?). If anybody can find the VI directory, please link. The VIDA does not have a website. I did a search for dentists close to the Southern Trust zip code, and her name did not come up.

Matthew Goldstein @MattGoldstein26:

Epstein's last known girlfriend Karyna Shuliak -- who was the last person he called while he was in prison -- was from Belarus. She also was a dentist and listed Southern Trust's office in St. Thomas as her dental office. Documents list her as one of Southern Trust's 9 employees. 9:40 AM · Jul 7, 2020

Without calling Columbia's registrar's office or paying the National Student Clearing House to get verification that she graduated Columbia's DDS program in or around 2015, let's assume she did. How is it that she had her own office and yet was a ST employee? Why doesn't she practice? Did her 'office' provide a legit way for JE to fund her? If she was in America on a student visa, why did she marry Jennifer Kalin in 2013, allegedly to keep Shuliak in the country?

Daily Mail: "Epstein paid for expensive medical treatment required by her mother and reportedly may have helped fund the upscale home in which her parents now live in the Belarus capital, Minsk. For her part, Shuliak attended Columbia University, an education that appears likely to have been funded by Epstein."

Although she's not named directly, Business Insider apparently interviewed some of her classmates, who noted JE was the guy who provided her with luxuries, so maybe she did get her DDS, and, sources have noted, she does not practice. She's not a member of the American Dental Association. I've checked the CA, NY, and FL directories and while she's listed on the CA, she's not in NY or FL (maybe at one time?). If anybody can find the VI directory, please link. The VIDA does not have a website. I did a search for dentists close to the Southern Trust zip code, and her name did not come up.

Matthew Goldstein @MattGoldstein26:

Epstein's last known girlfriend Karyna Shuliak -- who was the last person he called while he was in prison -- was from Belarus. She also was a dentist and listed Southern Trust's office in St. Thomas as her dental office. Documents list her as one of Southern Trust's 9 employees. 9:40 AM · Jul 7, 2020

Without calling Columbia's registrar's office or paying the National Student Clearing House to get verification that she graduated Columbia's DDS program in or around 2015, let's assume she did. How is it that she had her own office and yet was a ST employee? Why doesn't she practice? Did her 'office' provide a legit way for JE to fund her? If she was in America on a student visa, why did she marry Jennifer Kalin in 2013, allegedly to keep Shuliak in the country?

Thank you. I thought I read somewhere that he did fund it. All of it was a twisted incestuous mess.

Ex-staffer says Ghislaine Maxwell hated Jeffrey Epstein — but couldn’t leave him:

"
Epstein’s former butler Juan Alessi claimed on the new podcast “Broken: Seeking Justice” that Maxwell would “come out crying” because she was so anguished over her life with the convicted pedophile. “I hate him, but … I can’t leave,” Alessi claimed the British socialite would sob when he asked her why she was “staying with this guy.”'

The podcast episode: Broken: Seeking Justice: Witness

If what JA says is true, why couldn't GM leave? Blackmail? Financial dependence? Blackmail? Flip-flopping between hate/love? Blackmail?

Ex-staffer says Ghislaine Maxwell hated Jeffrey Epstein — but couldn’t leave him:

"
Epstein’s former butler Juan Alessi claimed on the new podcast “Broken: Seeking Justice” that Maxwell would “come out crying” because she was so anguished over her life with the convicted pedophile. “I hate him, but … I can’t leave,” Alessi claimed the British socialite would sob when he asked her why she was “staying with this guy.”'

The podcast episode: Broken: Seeking Justice: Witness

If what JA says is true, why couldn't GM leave? Blackmail? Financial dependence? Blackmail? Flip-flopping between hate/love? Blackmail?

Mental health issues. Like spouses that return to beaters.

Stockholm Syndrome? Not sure if this applies to GM:

Stockholm syndrome is a coping strategy. Individuals who are abused or kidnapped may develop it.

Fear or terror might be most common in these situations, but some individuals begin to develop positive feelings toward their captor or abuser. They may not want to work with or contact the police. They may even be hesitant to turn on their abuser or kidnapper.

Stockholm syndrome is not an official mental health diagnosis. Instead, it is thought to be a coping mechanism. Individuals who are abused or trafficked or who are the victims of incest or terror may develop it. Proper treatment can go a long way to helping with recovery.

Stockholm Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Examples

This is AWFUL. The photo caption highlights the crispy, white, luxe, and comfy sheets. No mention of that huge magnifying light festooned with probing items. Anything you'd want to describe it as would involve powerlessness, personal space violations, humiliation, terror.... all under the guise of lovely. I'm tortured just thinking about it.

Could be. Seems short for JE's size at that height and why there when he could hang from the top of the bunk quite easily. I don't think they'd show the noose. Lot's of bedding though. jmo
He might have hung himself while seated or by rolling off the bed.... I don't think we know details...
All those sheets are like an invitation to suicide for a man in his situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa