NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds stupid - ok I am thinking if it crashes it would be the server, but the camera would still be going- so would that mean all the fake sites would still get it or if there server gets hit really hard will all the other sites that are broadcasting it go down too?

LOL-I took it out of the oven andsaid here,you know where the plates and forks are!

Is there a link where the video doesn't stop every min..lol

LOL-I took it out of the oven andsaid here,you know where the plates and forks are!

Is there a link where the video doesn't stop every min..lol

It is doing that to me now too. Has not happened before that is what made me think about if it gets hit suddenly it would probably crash

I am going to do a reboot - I will let you know if that stops it!!

Now is not the time for this - I watched her tummy squeeze over and obver got to mean something all things considered!!

I cleared my history and that did not help so I think it is them

The reboot (so far) helped on this end!! We,ll see

correction nope!

She sure takes the notion of free feeding to another universe!!

My husband said there will be a scrolling text on the screen saying "to watch the birth, please call 1800giraffe with your $5 donation!"

The texts only took 17 minutes to get to everyone earlier when they tested it. I mean, if birth is only 30 minutes, don't be upset you missed half of it!

Why is it so hot in this house??? I opened the windows, now the tree frogs won't shut up, and got the dogs barking....

Lulu, please don't pull that drainage tube out! It's gotta stay in there! Oh, drainage tube, thinking I forgot about that...why didn't I put a bandage on it? Now the drainage is going to be everywhere!

Is April stealing the hay from the tortoises? They might bite her tongue for that!

I've often wondered how people get huge followers to do anything they want, like cults... well it has surprised me how many are doing that, and not thinking for themself or doing any research to see if what has been said is true or not. People were commenting on FB just last night that an ultrasound couldn't be done because April's skin is too thick... well, WE know that's not true, but it's been stated as fact. So many things like that, and people blindly believe it. I wonder why that is? Am I just a cynical person so question too many things? I don't know.

:eek:fftobed: Thanks to all of you who will watch overnight....and let us know in the morning. Good luck April.

April looks miserable this morning. Her sweet face is looking at the camera. I can't see if anything is going on in the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<snip>
Ladies is it like being full? Or gas? Or a completely different sensation.

Does a kick hurt or<snip>

Good Morning All! Any news?

To answer your question CARIIS,my first thought:thinking: on feeling my son kicking for the first time was ,' It felt like Thumper's foot poking my belly'! :

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    379.9 KB · Views: 23
[OT

Felt compelled to share , however

[h=3]Man in "Drunk Lives Matter" shirt charged with drunken driving[/h]
?????????????????

Oliver keeps checking the feed basket, but it's empty. He circles the perimeter of his pen and returns to find there's still no food :tantrum: Alas! I can't sit here all day and will head out for some errands and the gym.

Good morning everyone,are we going to have a baby today?

Maybe April is like me with my last born. False Labor every day for a month lol

waiting2.gif---------> waiting3.gif------> waiting4.gif---->waiting5.gif------>waiting6.gif

While the world waits.........................................

April April.........:thinking: will get to thread #3?! I really do enjoy watching her and Oliver.......so majestic........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member