NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol on all the twitters .. here are a few examples.

It's Friday night and I'm watching a giraffe stand in a corner. #AprilTheGiraffe

Stared at a bag of easter basket grass at the drug store. Had a strange urge to rip it open and toss it over my head. #aprilthegiraffe

If there were a rearview lineup 100 giraffes long, I'm fairly certain I could pick out April's booty. #AprilTheGiraffe

I'm going to take a break from politics and watch #AprilTheGiraffe for a while. I'd rather watch a giraffe's a$$ than a horse's a$$.

April is having a few chats with the baby hatch door... possibly negotiating ETA tonight? �� #AprilTheGiraffe

The last one is good one..lol

Um, since we're talking hoo-haws, I found this pic from AAP last night. I hope this is ok to post? LOL

17799311_948925355210344_4140705660210612159_n.jpg

I love this so much. Thank you for sharing.

That one about the easter basket of grass is my favorite also.

I'm gonna need some of those rubber mats that April has on her floor to line my walls if this goes on much longer :gaah:

This is just an update we are bombing Syria now

This is just an update we are bombing Syria now
I was wondering where you were. You usually have me rolling on here. Tonight, I was laughing hard until you came with that news. I'm sometimes oblivious to what's going on world-wide.

Hope April will give birth tonight and give us something to smile about. And I hope the situation in Syria ends soon.

BTW, April was swinging her head around a few minutes ago.

I was wondering where you were. You usually have me rolling on here. Tonight, I was laughing hard until you came with that news. I'm sometimes oblivious to what's going on world-wide.

Hope April will give birth tonight and give us something to smile about. And I hope the situation in Syria ends soon.

BTW, April was swinging her head around a few minutes ago.

I did not know either thank god Blue let me know

For your late night pleasure... more tweets

There's no way that baby is coming out of #AprilTheGiraffe without splinters of wood all in it from her licking the walls.

C8yUHvhV0AAh53o.jpg
How #AprilTheGiraffe really feels...

C8yE_SmUMAEoa2j.jpg

C8yDuzUUwAEDKKC.jpg

#AprilTheGiraffe stop hiding behind the Toys R Us logo and show us your vajayjay.

1 hour ago I was running around like Paul Revere, "The baby is coming!" Fool me once...aw heck, fool me 432 times already #AprilTheGiraffe

twitter.com

4/7 Morning Update

Hungry Hungry Hip....errr Giraffe!
Keepers report is that April has consumed all of last evening's grain offering, and continues to eat her hay. Udders are full, wax caps have reappeared (as they will come and go at times), and she is very much "herself".
The new enrichment item (a newer puzzle feeder) has been added today after a quick tweak - which delayed its application yesterday. We will get to see the giraffes' response today!

17799075_950549781714568_6053274102989119497_n.jpg

4/7 Morning Update

Hungry Hungry Hip....errr Giraffe!
Keepers report is that April has consumed all of last evening's grain offering, and continues to eat her hay. Udders are full, wax caps have reappeared (as they will come and go at times), and she is very much "herself".
The new enrichment item (a newer puzzle feeder) has been added today after a quick tweak - which delayed its application yesterday. We will get to see the giraffes' response today!

17799075_950549781714568_6053274102989119497_n.jpg

So nothing's gonna happen today.

Luv that pic LaborOfLobe
Oliver appears to be thinking "Let me have another run at her" And April "What's all the fuss about". Such incredibly stunning animals.

That one about the easter basket of grass is my favorite also.

I'm gonna need some of those rubber mats that April has on her floor to line my walls if this goes on much longer :gaah:

Thissss haha!! :D

During my training session at the gym today, I will again suggest to my workout partners that we work our behinds off for April. Maybe she'll will get the message, shake her bootie, and get that baby out :D

Oliver's face is SO YOUNG looking, he could be an oversized newborn himself and I wouldn't know the difference. Doesn't he look immature to ya'll? I mean you all of course.

Luv that pic LaborOfLobe
Oliver appears to be thinking "Let me have another run at her" And April "What's all the fuss about". Such incredibly stunning animals.

They got to spend a little time together earlier while Oliver's stall was cleaned. He took a taste and looked dang confused (imho). LOL.

They got to spend a little time together earlier while Oliver's stall was cleaned. He took a taste and looked dang confused (imho). LOL.

Oliver keeps doing the math over and over in his head and knows that it's time (and then some) for that calf to be out so he can take care of business again :blushing:

Oliver as we have witnessed does get aggressive as it is a male giraffe's nature. April is so gentle and can bond with humans. Now if I was April I would be giving Oliver the smack down. "You did this to me"!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa