NY NY - Hazuki Matsushita, 39, & Isse Salazar, 11 mos, Brooklyn, 18 Nov 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Missing Brooklyn mom, 11-month-old son last seen in leaving relative’s house
3348-16-68-sqd-missing-photo.png

Hazuki Matsushita, 39, and her son, Isse Salazar, were last seen on Nov. 18 about 3 p.m.
http://pix11.com/2016/11/25/missing...old-son-last-seen-in-leaving-relatives-house/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Found a little more information:

"A mother and her 11-month-old son haven't been seen since leving (sic) their mother-in-law's home on Roosevelt Island, according to the NYPD.
Hazuki Matsushita, 39, and her baby, Isse Salazar, were last seen leaving the home on the island in the East River on Nov. 18, police said.

<snipped by me>

(The baby's father) said the pair had been arguing about how to raise their son, but he still expected her to return to the home that Friday night. Police said that the boy was reported missing on Wednesday; Salazar said he notified authorities right away."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Mother-Baby-Missing-Roosevelt-Island-Bay-Ridge-403069856.html

If this reporting is accurate, then I wonder: 1) Why the baby was not reported missing for five days; 2) whether the mom was reported missing at all.

I hope they are found safe and soon.

Wondering if hazuki is a Japanese citizen. Could be worth it to see if she left the country.
Hoping mom and that cute baby are found safely.

The article above says that the mother and son were both reported missing.

In the video interview, the mother-in-law mentioned that Hazuki was depressed.

I can see how the mother-in-law and Hazuki can have a difference in opinion regarding how the baby should be raised. There is an obvious cultural difference. I totally understand being in Hazuki's shoes.

I hope Hazuki needed to get away just to clear her head and that they are both safe... but it would be difficult to care for a baby with nothing. I wonder if someone is helping take care of them - does she have family or friends in the area? Did they check her cell phone records?

Hoping for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hazuki was depressed according to her mother in law...I'd like to see confirmation of that from a source other than her husband's relatives.

Funny, I usually go right to the husband. But I'm wondering about post partum depression, or deeper issues. All of that water is extremely worrying. Just posting my first gut reaction. Very likely to change my feelings.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think this is Hazuki...

Screen%u00252BShot%u00252B2015-05-12%u00252Bat%u00252B4.29.28%u00252BPM.png

It seems like she would have a number of contacts where she could go and get assistance from, or hide out.

I think this is Hazuki...

View attachment 105128

It seems like she would have a number of contacts where she could go and get assistance from, or hide out.

Good find, walkingdeadgirl! I reverse-searched the photo, and stumbled upon Hazuki's blog. Won't link since I'm not sure if it's allowed. Most of the posts are written in Japanese, and in the most recent entry -dated April 16th of this year-, she says she'd recently given birth to a baby boy (I'm a native Japanese speaker).

On the fence, but very worried either way :( ....

My heart is breaking for Hazuki and her baby boy. I hope she just needed to clear her mind and she is found. I hope the baby is taken care off properly.

Good find, walkingdeadgirl! I reverse-searched the photo, and stumbled upon Hazuki's blog. Won't link since I'm not sure if it's allowed. Most of the posts are written in Japanese, and in the most recent entry -dated April 16th of this year-, she says she'd recently given birth to a baby boy (I'm a native Japanese speaker).

On the fence, but very worried either way :( ....

Thanks. I don't believe we can link personal blogs and the like. I'm glad you could translate her blog - having google do it for me pretty much made it a bunch of nonsense. I haven't been able to find evidence of her working since the birth of Isse. I wonder if she was staying at home with him. I hope they are safe.

Oh my goodness, Ryuichi Sakamoto, who is one of the most well-respected musicians in Japan (really, in the world, I think -he lives in New York, as well as Tokyo-; just last year, he was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score for his work on The Revenant) just shared New York Lostnmissing's post on Hazuki and Isse on FB! Hopefully, this will help spread the word. So worried for these two ....

So sorry, I will stop after this, I promise :blushing:! This really caught my attention ...:

"Salazar doesn’t have a criminal record in New York, but he has threatened someone before, sources said.

In 2009, when Salazar was in Guatemala, he called his brother in New York and said he was going to hire someone in the U.S. to kill him. The brother feared for his life, but was not harmed, cops said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...orts/basketball/nets+(Sports/Basketball/Nets)

Thanks. I don't believe we can link personal blogs and the like. I'm glad you could translate her blog - having google do it for me pretty much made it a bunch of nonsense. I haven't been able to find evidence of her working since the birth of Isse. I wonder if she was staying at home with him. I hope they are safe.
So we can't link personal blogs of a missing person? I was searching but can't find. Imho....similar to fb.
I am still learning. Can someone point me to where it is stated not allowed?
Thanks
!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So we can't link personal blogs of a missing person? I was searching but can't find. Imho....similar to fb.
I am still learning. Can someone point me to where it is stated not allowed?
Thanks
!

It is indeed very much like FB, IMO. I'm not exactly sure, either, but it seems like maybe it was in the Tricia Todd case, where this issue came up.

There are only a total of 21 posts on Hazuki's blog, though, and only two of them are from this year, both dated April 16th. Most of her older posts are about her work as a freelance make-up artist (and I think she is extremely good at it). As walkingdeadgirl pointed out earlier, it appears that she wasn't working as much of late; in fact, in her last post, she talks about trying to figure out how to balance her life as a busy professional with her role at home as a new mom.

It is indeed very much like FB, IMO. I'm not exactly sure, either, but it seems like maybe it was in the Tricia Todd case, where this issue came up.

There are only a total of 21 posts on Hazuki's blog, though, and only two of them are from this year, both dated April 16th. Most of her older posts are about her work as a freelance make-up artist (and I think she is extremely good at it). As walkingdeadgirl pointed out earlier, it appears that she wasn't working as much of late; in fact, in her last post, she talks about trying to figure out how to balance her life as a busy professional with her role at home as a new mom.
Thanks so much inmyhumbleopinion!

Quite lengthy, but has a lot of new information, some coming directly from the husband. Not looking good for Natsumi or the baby at this point, IMO. I hope that I'm wrong ....

"''You eventually lose your temper,' he (the husband) said. 'It doesn’t matter who it is.'"
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...orts/basketball/nets+(Sports/Basketball/Nets)

There is something about the way he speaks that bothers me, but I haven't picked up on what it is just yet. I also don't like how he continually refers to Isse as "my son".

If he reported them missing on the 18th, why did it take so long to be in the news?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back