NY - home trashed by hundreds of partying teens

One girl is holding a stone eagle that was the headstone of his grandchild who died in childbirth and now it's missing. Items were stolen from his home. This is ridiculous. Stop coddling your children, parents! They should be disciplined and charged. This is the real world. They all committed crimes. Shaking my heads and wagging my finger at these teens and their parents.

So, the police bust up the party and nobody was arrested at the time? Not even one person? I know it was probably chaos with that many teens but I cant believe they just let all of them go.

This site has been updated to say the statue was returned. This is just infuriating.
http://helpmesave300.com/

Once again " parents" who won't parent. If that was my child they would 1) be over there helping 2) not driving for the foreseeable future 3) NOT be leaving the house . The last thing I would be worried about is the victim posting the pictures !!

The website works for me. It appears to be the same.

Ok thanks, I saw it earlier on Chrome hmmm.

Oops! Google Chrome could not find helpmesave300.com

Access a cached copy of helpmesave300.*com

Ex-Patriots Star Brian Holloway
Neighbors Call B.S.
On House-Trashing

The plot thickens in the story of ex-New England Patriots player Brian Holloway ... who went ballistic after his New York home was trashed by a horde of rowdy, drunken teen vandals. Turns out the house was already in disrepair and in FORECLOSURE, and his neighbors smell a rat.

TMZ has learned ... Holloway owes a whopping $1,006,348.80 on the house ... it appears he was delinquent on paying his mortgage and the bank then demanded payment of the entire balance.

Brian hasn't lived in the home for a long time -- he's in Florida -- and neighbors tell us they thought the house was abandoned. In fact, before the blow-out bash, neighbors say kids staged a number of parties in the house -- which has no furniture.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/22/brian...rty-house-foreclosure-new-york/#ixzz2fcYU9mJg
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Ex-Patriots Star Brian Holloway
Neighbors Call B.S.
On House-Trashing

The plot thickens in the story of ex-New England Patriots player Brian Holloway ... who went ballistic after his New York home was trashed by a horde of rowdy, drunken teen vandals. Turns out the house was already in disrepair and in FORECLOSURE, and his neighbors smell a rat.

TMZ has learned ... Holloway owes a whopping $1,006,348.80 on the house ... it appears he was delinquent on paying his mortgage and the bank then demanded payment of the entire balance.

Brian hasn't lived in the home for a long time -- he's in Florida -- and neighbors tell us they thought the house was abandoned. In fact, before the blow-out bash, neighbors say kids staged a number of parties in the house -- which has no furniture.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/22/brian...rty-house-foreclosure-new-york/#ixzz2fcYU9mJg
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
More adults trying to justify the actions of these kids. It makes me wonder if these neighbors knew any of the kids involved. Nothing makes this ok. Nothing.

Why don't the parents turn over one of their houses for their children's social gatherings?

Brian Holloway was just interviewed on Fox News....it was the oddest interview....he basically hijacked it, was loud, ignored questions. When he was asked about the foreclosure he went on a rant about how the bank would not negotiate......so strange.

Now they are saying that there was a possible technical problem on his end and maybe he couldn't hear the questions...If they put the video on their website I'll post it.

Even if the house is going into foreclosure (or whatever), doesn't mean a bunch of teenagers should have parties in there. I presume bank will want to sell it.
It still belongs to someone else. It doesn't belong to the bunch of teenagers to go in and party as they please.
:banghead:

I could care less about the financial circumstances of the house. The point of the website is there are teens doing dangerous, illegal things and they are on the wrong path. Some of these teens will end up injured, dead and in jail if they continue. The parents are responsible as well, if they know this is going on and they are doing nothing. Well, I shouldn't say they are doing nothing, they are clearly defending these kids for their illegal and dangerous actions.

If the neighbors knew about teens partying in this house, why was it not stopped after the first party?

If my child was there I would have marched her straight over there to apologize and help clean up. I would have spoke to the other parents and encouraged them and their kids to do the same.

I have the same question another poster has. Was anyone arrested that night? Who bought the booze?

I am embarrassed by the actions of these parent and they should be held liable for the actions of these kids. That is the law. Who will these parents blame when they have to bail their kid out of jail or bury them?

Come on parents step up and do your job! Teach your children to be responsible, productive members of society. Make them be accountable for their actions.

My parents would have been SO MAD at me if I participated in that !!!!!!
Don't get me wrong --- they have never stopped loving me --- but, they would have marched me back over there , made me apologize, and made me clean it up !

I believe that there are still many teens out there who would never do this... just seems like the ones who do it get more publicity for it.
Not a good thing, imo.

My parents would have been SO MAD at me if I participated in that !!!!!!
Don't get me wrong --- they have never stopped loving me --- but, they would have marched me back over there , made me apologize, and made me clean it up !

I believe that there are still many teens out there who would never do this... just seems like the ones who do it get more publicity for it.
Not a good thing, imo.

My oldest is not quite a teen yet, but I told him about this and his eyes got wide and he was like "No way, you would kill me!!!"

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

My mother would have had me thrown under the jail. Can't understand the parents who acted like this was ok to trash any house. It didn't belong to them (the kids or parents).

I'm not shocked that parents who raised their teenagers to feel entitled enough to break into someone's house, and trash their property, would also threaten to sue over this.

I even heard that for the clean-up, only one parent of the brats showed up, and only a few teenagers.

I don't see anything wrong with the way he handled this. Those kids took those pictures themselves and didn't see anything wrong with what they were doing, now all of the sudden its not ok for him to post pictures of vandals who broke into his home and bragged about it etc? Ridiculous. If the kids are minors I think he can actually sue the parents for damages etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back