Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they might not want to say publically if they are, upstate.

Just an observation - The person that ran against Revoir for CC judge just ran in the Boston marathon. I can only assume this person knew all parties involved in Jennifer's case, they all frequent the Y. Couldn't this mean they all ran in a similar circle? I am not even remotely suggesting anything because IMO "If it walks like a duck ... " This keeps popping into my head. Anyone know if anyone has LU and with who? Learning more and more everyday, how small of a world we live in. If anyone needed to know any of these people's schedules, it would be easy to find out and many could be unknowingly involved in all of this. JMO and food for thought ...

:moo:....and for those who do not live in the area...here is a link to the Evening Sun's photos... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...605828.-2207520000.1366652378.&type=3&theater

They include many people being discussed in this case, as well as a few who are sleuthing it in their armchairs...Much to my surprise, even I am in the photos...but the reason for posting is it gives one a clear picture of the many small towns in the area, as well as links to other pages that may help us get the word out on Jen's case.

You, with the young eyes, may also see things that I cannot see...if nothing else...by the time you peruse the many pics, you will perhaps understand where Jennifer Ramsaran lived, shopped, ate, traveled and was a member of this rural county....and the many LE and political people pictured, may just hold the key to giving LE evidence that will secure an arrest.:rocker:

:moo:....and for those who do not live in the area...here is a link to the Evening Sun's photos...

They include many people being discussed in this case, as well as a few who are sleuthing it in their armchairs...Much to my surprise, even I am in the photos...but the reason for posting is it gives one a clear picture of the many small towns in the area, as well as links to other pages that may help us get the word out on Jen's case.

You, with the young eyes, may also see things that I cannot see...if nothing else...by the time you peruse the many pics, you will perhaps understand where Jennifer Ramsaran lived, shopped, ate, traveled and was a member of this rural county....and the many LE and political people pictured, may just hold the key to giving LE evidence that will secure an arrest.:rocker:

I don't see the link?

:moo:....and for those who do not live in the area...here is a link to the Evening Sun's photos...

I don't even read the evening sun! Somebody send the jumper cables! I just dropped dead where I stood! Don't mean to rush you, but HELP me with the link!!!!!!!

:moo:....and for those who do not live in the area...here is a link to the Evening Sun's photos... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...605828.-2207520000.1366652378.&type=3&theater

Thank you so much for the links. We are not allowed to sleuth fellow posters, so I don't. Really. But wow, I was really tested by your post. I had a really hard time NOT looking out for someone who was kinda bearish and angelic. I think I succeeded.......

I do not believe LE has learned a cause of death as yet. And I do not believe any arrests will come without a COD in this case. JMO

But we've seen tox take as long as twelve weeks in some cases, so it could be a while yet. I hope they did find a COD at autopsy and are just wanting tox as well, but have my doubts.

I am really happy about the response of DA Joseph McBride. I know he hasn't said much but he has;

1: Responded to a complete stranger on the internet
2: Said publically that he and his department are working as fast as they can
3: Did so politely and without any hint of criticism or defensiveness.

Personally, not being a LE professional, I couldn't ask for more. My thanks and respect go out to Mr McBride. He's not kissing the blarney stone, as they say over Mr Z's way, in the Emerald Isles.

New post from DA https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chen...eys-Office/482719641784152?hc_location=stream 39 minutes ago. The page allows comments so everyone feel free to comment to bring more attention to Jennifer.

"Thank you for your comments .....The matter is foremost on our mind and we are working as fast as we can."

I'm bumping this, because it makes me want to do a little victory dance in my garden. I daren't, because it's dark here and I'm scared the faeries will get me (that's what happens when you marry an Irish-born man) but I don't care! 'The matter' is Jennifer! Jennifer is foremost in their minds !

That can only be a very, very good thing, surely?

I am really happy about the response of DA Joseph McBride. I know he hasn't said much but he has;

1: Responded to a complete stranger on the internet
2: Said publically that he and his department are working as fast as they can
3: Did so politely and without any hint of criticism or defensiveness.

Personally, not being a LE professional, I couldn't ask for more. My thanks and respect go out to Mr McBride. He's not kissing the blarney stone, as they say over Mr Z's way, in the Emerald Isles.

You used McBride and Blarney Stone in the same sentence ... Locals!

:silly: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hey, upstate, your avatar is doing the dance for me!

Surely...if the Sheriff's dept "Investigations are continuing' got quite a lot of media coverage, then media woud be interested in the DA's announcement too? Maybe that would produce another little flurry of links for our media thread?

Has anyone linked the relevant media to the comment yet?

Oh, I should never ask a question like that as I am too impatient to wait for an answer. I've let the sun and the star know, with a mail like this:

Jennifer Ramsaran; A new comment from District Attorney Joseph McBride:

"The matter is foremost on our mind...."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chen...eys-Office/482719641784152?hc_location=stream

Maybe there are other papers which could make a little bulletin out of it?

Just an observation - The person that ran against Revoir for CC judge just ran in the Boston marathon. I can only assume this person knew all parties involved in Jennifer's case, they all frequent the Y. Couldn't this mean they all ran in a similar circle? I am not even remotely suggesting anything because IMO "If it walks like a duck ... " This keeps popping into my head. Anyone know if anyone has LU and with who? Learning more and more everyday, how small of a world we live in. If anyone needed to know any of these people's schedules, it would be easy to find out and many could be unknowingly involved in all of this. JMO and food for thought ...

The person who ran against Revoir in the primaries or the regular election?

Thank you so much for the links. We are not allowed to sleuth fellow posters, so I don't. Really. But wow, I was really tested by your post. I had a really hard time NOT looking out for someone who was kinda bearish and angelic. I think I succeeded.......

I'm guessing that really hot woman wrestler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund