Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know those engagement notices that go in a newspaper? I cannot imagine how it would go for anyone engaged to GR.

'Mr and Mrs so and so are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter to Ganesh Ramsaran, currently on bail for the murder of his wife. Wedding is set for sometime after the verdict.'

That's the best thing ever written. Too funny!

It's that English frame of mind - agonising over all the little niceties while missing the BIG point.

Once again I have tried to subscribe to this newspaper and they won't let me give them my money. I have to choose my state. And my zip code. And I am in Germany. The options don't include any of my states or zip codes.

Should I lie and say I'm in New York or something, just so I can get to be a subscriber and read the articles? I keep thinking about it because I know it's easy and other people do it, but I really hate the idea. If someone in the future then says 'this person gave a false address', it looks really bad and deceptive.

It's really annoying. Especially as I have lived in at least three of the towns mentioned in this thread - they just weren't in the US, is all.

I was going to pay using PayPal..I don't think it matters where you are from to do that does it? Let me check....hold on.

Edited to say paying with PayPal works fine. I don't think you can lie when you do it the other way because I assume its your "billing address" attached to your credit card so it wouldn't go through. Also I didn't use my real city or state because I am in another country (when I set up my account). My address is an APO which is a US address with a real US zip code, but they don't have that in the choices either. When I paid though with PayPal it used my correct address through PayPal.

I can't even seem to get onto the payment option without a zip code. Sigh.

I can't post exactly what is being said here and "whomever" posted it may have deleted it later when you go to read it, but my response to this is second degree murder is not used for accidental death in NY:

https://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran/posts/162106120625650

and a link to show what the difference is in NY between first and second. I know we have all gone over this, but for anyone reading who missed it:

http://www.ehow.com/info_8202171_differences-new-york-state-law.html

Hopefully that link is current..I had it bookmarked.

Also I would like to add in response to the missing page. Many cases are won on circumstancial evidence. Direct evidence like someone witnessing the crime isn't usually seen in a criminal trial...anyway it's been bugging me that circumstancial evidence is being thrown around like its garbage. DNA falls in that category and DNA is extremely important in trials.

In case anything is deleted on FB and this whole post makes not sense I put something in my photo album here at WS.

Hey yupikgirl - if you've managed to subscribe, can you post a summary of the article? That's allowed, if it's in your own words.

Oh dear. If I was GR's attorney, I'd be really upset that my client had supporters posting about his 'bizarre' behaviour online.

Never mind, they'll probably delete when they think about it.

Is it true you can tell a man by his friends?

ETA Meant to quote your post here yupikgirl, but I was in hurry. You mentioned what's being said here:
https://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran/posts/162106120625650

I can't even seem to get onto the payment option without a zip code. Sigh.

Weird! I did have to use a zip code that was not my own to creat my newspaper account. After that I used PayPal and it has my real address there, but still shows my city and zip code on my newspaper account wrong.

Oh flip. I'm good at paraphrasing but really bad at being on fb - I'm not on it. So somehow, that 'no under 17' thing means I can't see the page. (for J4J). I can see the other one, but I guarantee those 'supportive' posts for GR are going to disappear as soon as he sees them. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Oh flip. I'm good at paraphrasing but really bad at being on fb - I'm not on it. So somehow, that 'no under 17' thing means I can't see the page. (for J4J). I can see the other one, but I guarantee those 'supportive' posts for GR are going to disappear as soon as he sees them. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

I took a screenshot and put it in my album here. For not reason other than my entire post won't make any sense once they start deleting on Facebook LOL

I took a screenshot and put it in my album here. For not reason other than my entire post won't make any sense once they start deleting on Facebook LOL

Good find at the right time. Thank you!

For some reason the seem to be censoring comments about Jennifer Ramsaran on 30 seconds. Have talked to several people that have complained because they never got posted ...yet many other OT things got posted. I really don't get it. Maybe we should all send a post today and see how many they let through.
We can post about the dresser and bail http://www.evesun.com/30seconds/submit/
Possibly someones feelings got hurt when we said they were not covering her and ... the response was that they were. Seem sensitive.
https://www.facebook.com/theeveningsun?fref=ts

Well.... they ought to be sensitive. I can't find it now but way back they had an editorial that was less than complimentary to the people who thought GR did it, and their coverage was shamefully lacking throughout.

Mmmm.....any husbands out there who 'get upset with their wife in a public setting'?

Apparently there are a lot of you. What exactly do you do when that happens?

Well.... they ought to be sensitive. I can't find it now but way back they had an editorial that was less than complimentary to the people who thought GR did it, and their coverage was shamefully lacking throughout.

Thank heavens we had Joe though. Daily Star, you rock!

I get the feeling he has a lot to say and can't wait to say it.

Such as who the "family friend" was who spoke only on condition of anonymity in the Daily Star article, but spread the erroneous rumor that Jennifer was involved with someone else.

I'm guessing she's going to have to give testimony at trial. If she isn't arrested herself for impeding a police investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74