Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmira is a state prison. I don't think they go to state til after conviction. I hadn't seen that article! My Dad is a NYCO. I wish he'd retire... He's got only a short time left but I hate him having that job. I truly believe it affects your whole person being on guard all the time. He hasn't been the same since he started it twenty something years ago.

(607) 336-3884 this is the number from my caller id. For the prison that GR is at.

You guys talk often? I assuming that if he hasn't gotten bail together by now, that it probably won't happen?

You guys talk often? I assuming that if he hasn't gotten bail together by now, that it probably won't happen?

I haven't spoken to him since I've been on here the last few weeks.

To Sharon's question. I'm pretty sure he knows. It was after I started talking in here that he tried to call.

Elmira is a state prison. I don't think they go to state til after conviction. I hadn't seen that article! My Dad is a NYCO. I wish he'd retire... He's got only a short time left but I hate him having that job. I truly believe it affects your whole person being on guard all the time. He hasn't been the same since he started it twenty something years ago.

I wasn't sure if he'd been transferred until the trial. I know a few guards and I think the job has changed them, they're harder now, cynical.

Solus, I'm sorry you lost your friend. :-( Thank you for sharing your story with us.

I haven't spoken to him since I've been on here the last few weeks.

To Sharon's question. I'm pretty sure he knows. It was after I started talking in here that he tried to call.

Do you have any idea why he's trying to reach you?

Solus, I just wanted to say thank you for being here. I'm not posting much waiting for trial but I am checking in.

Did anyone ever hear GR mention friends in Florida?

If GR was shipping stuff from Trinidad and Tobago, and listing an address there (even though the shipment was destined for Florida) and his name comes up under a phone listing there, doesn't it imply he owns - or at least rents - a property there? (T&T, not FL)

Do you have any idea why he's trying to reach you?

I'm assuming it was in regards to the posts I made on here. He called 9 times within an hour. If it was in regards to anything else he would have had his lawyer contact me again.

If GR was shipping stuff from Trinidad and Tobago, and listing an address there (even though the shipment was destined for Florida) and his name comes up under a phone listing there, doesn't it imply he owns - or at least rents - a property there? (T&T, not FL)

He has friends all over the United States. I believe the psychic lives in FL. He had discussed previously the possibility of moving to Tampa. I've never heard him mention knowing anyone or having business in the Caribbean though

He has friends all over the United States. I believe the psychic lives in FL. He had discussed previously the possibility of moving to Tampa. I've never heard him mention knowing anyone or having business in the Caribbean though

The psychic lives in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members