Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internal bleeding? A strong arm around her neck, or beaten? This is just sickening.

I remember those early photos of GR's arms in his running poses - like tree trunks. :(

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Pathologist says due to decay and animal activity, cause of Jenn's death unknown, but manner of death ruled homicide #RamsaranTrial
Norwich, NY

Are his parents still in the courtroom this afternoon? Anyone know?

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 2m
ME describing state of victim's body. Semi-graphic so I'll give no details now. #RamsaranTrial

Mistress never would have been able to leave him again (by her own decision) had she moved in with him imo. Never alive

Jennifer did not leave her children easily. Fought to the last. A better mom than some will ever be. Bless you, Jennifer Ramsaran. True class.

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 1m

"The condition if the body was consistent with her dying on 12/11/12" - Dr. Stoppacher #RamsaranTrial

I was always (stupidly) hoping Jennifer never knew what hit her. That it was all over before she even knew. So heartbroken and angry now the truth is coming out.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 8m

Defense emotional when asking for specifics on animal activity on body; sighed, struggled through sentence, voice cracked #RamsaranTrial
Norwich, NY

Defense emotional when asking for specifics on animal activity on body; sighed, struggled through sentence, voice cracked #RamsaranTrial
Norwich, NY

what kind of theatrics is this defense attorney employing here? he's struggling with his voice cracking on behalf of his client? how pathetic. slap in the face to the family and friends of jennifer.

shame on him.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 44s

Powell says when Remy was in jail he attempted to contact Sayles via phone calls 2,483 times #RamsaranTrial

Glad I was braced

OMG [emoji15]

I was always (stupidly) hoping Jennifer never knew what hit her. That it was all over before she even knew. So heartbroken and angry now the truth is coming out.

Yes - it seems these men think they can easily overpower their wives and snuff them out but thankfully they fight back - makes the murder charges sit better [emoji97]

Norwich, NY

I just queried that with journalist, because I thought they must have been talking about GR, and I was wondering how he suddenly got on the stand.

This is a MAJOR defense miscalculation, in my opinion. Because it is self-evident that anyone whose heart was really so torn by the murder of Jennifer, could not represent Ganesh Ramsaran on a professional basis. Even if they could, it's something a jury would find highly suspect. What a strange defence strategy.

Presume trial recommences 9am ish tomorrow, though no-one let us know.....

Oh no, oh no. She fought for her life. :(

I so hate hearing this. I was so hoping he'd drugged her into an unconscious state, and then did whatever. Oh, the poor poor lady -- having to struggle for her life with her own husband.

I just queried that with journalist, because I thought they must have been talking about GR, and I was wondering how he suddenly got on the stand.

This is a MAJOR defense miscalculation, in my opinion. Because it is self-evident that anyone whose heart was really so torn by the murder of Jennifer, could not represent Ganesh Ramsaran on a professional basis. Even if they could, it's something a jury would find highly suspect. What a strange defence strategy.

^^ This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member