CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, this video is just...just...:fireworks: I have to confess...I hooked the computer up to the big screen, and put the sound up, and watched it twice, while eating my celebratory pancakes and toasting with my coffee mug!!! Then, watched again on my computer screen, freeze framing as I went along. LOVED just seeing all our locals in the pews, supporting Jennifer -- I just can't say enough about the wonderful citizens of Chenango county who came together to see justice served. I loved seeing that big burly officer giving the thumbs up as he hauled GR out by the scruff of his neck. LOVED seeing the grin on the face of that pretty lady in blue :) as the verdict was read -- vindication is yours!! Loved seeing the famous GR eye roll -- freeze framed and splashed on the big screen behind the journalist. A big thumbs up to Jules for her excellent journalism in the past two weeks.

Abigail parties hard with pancakes and coffee. I knew she was wild and untamed!

:cheers:

There's another person who needs thanking - when other newspapers were taking a pop at those who sought justice, one man stood alone in his determination to write about the TRUTH and sought to keep the Jenn her family knew and loved uppermost in people's minds. So thank you Joe Mahoney.

Yes! Very well said. Thank you, Joe!

Haha Abigail I did the same thing. We have this fancy smart tv that I wasn't sure what its purpose was. But then I pulled up websleuths on the 60 inch screen (after I read your post) and was really glad my kids convinced me to buy that tv- hadn't really done anything "smart" with it until tonight LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope that the next time I read the name "Ganesh 'Remy' Ramsaran" is in an obituary.

if you are on twitter.com - click on her name so it brings up her profile page. Next to the "Follow" button there's a cog shape - click that and it gives you several options including Block or Report.

i have question regarding twitter that maybe someone can help me with. keep in mind i have no experience with social media. and as of yet i do not even have a Facebook account. here is my question, and thinking processes.
if someone "runs" in past tense, they "ran". if someone "swims" they "swam", if someone "flips" they "flopped".

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia,
"Ignorance" .[1] The word ignorant is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult to describe individuals who deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Dumb" may refer to:
Stupidity, a lack of intelligence

SO, i am asking this question in reference to one tweeter in particular, would i be correct in saying ..................<Mod Snip> :thinking::thinking:

So, the lack of alibi, and constantly changing his story about his alibi seemed to be the key factor for the jury to consider him guilty. Not having an alibi, in and of itself, might not have been such a problem. The problem seemed to be manufacturing one, which then didn't hold up. And changing it and changing it and changing it. "the pastor pointed out, &#8220;Guilty men lie, and the lies become obvious.&#8221;"There were just so many holes in his story, and the story kept changing,&#8221; Mullenax said.

TECH TRAIL COULDN’T BE FULLY ERASED
Though Ramsaran has expertise in computers, digital technology did not do the IBM program manager any favors during the investigation of his wife’s disappearance and death.
While Ramsaran was able to wipe out lurid Facebook messages he had sent to his girlfriend, he apparently wasn’t banking on the fact that police would end up getting access to those notes via Sayles’ Facebook account, authorities said
:shame:
http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_dab2c48c-a155-5b0c-97c2-ec78710898b9.html

24nqkw9.jpg

Screen shot from video at link
http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Guilty-verdict-in-Ramsaran-trial-276845241.html

This was just so poignant, I had to bring this over from J4J -- some very kind citizens have built these stairs and landing, with the permission of the gracious landowner. Remy treated her with indignity, but now there's this lovely spot as a tribute to Jennifer. If you click on the photo, it will enlarge.
Jennifer's land.jpg
And, btw, ya'll need to head on over to J4J and see the hilarious meme's some clever folks have been up to!

Y'all probably saw these, but these are my favorites!

Attachments

• guilty.jpg
    guilty.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 29
  • meme2.jpg
    meme2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 24
  • threeway.jpg
    threeway.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 30
On 09/23/2014 a jury found Ganesh Remy Ramsaran guilty of Murder in the Second Degree. Sentencing is scheduled for 10/31/2014 at 1:30 PM.
LikeLike · · Share · 121

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member