Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it goes without saying how loved Jennifer was by people, as here we are 8 threads later, without even a formal press release or an arrest. I can't speak for everyone but I'm almost positive that from thread one, we resigned to be Jennifer's voice.

Jennifer's life was cut short by a monster, no doubt. When I first found out about Jennifer missing and found her Facebook page, I quickly formed an opinion of who Jennifer was. She was bright, WITTY, creative, domestic, motherly, nurturing, artistic, motivated, supportive, kind, sincere, and the list goes on. In other words, I don't think that there's a person reading here who wouldn't have welcomed her into their life with open arms.

She would have been an amazing big sister, if she were mine.

While we wait for answers, I remind myself to have respect for her family (namely her parents and children) and am trying to limit the negativity and questions. People are reading here and right now, it is of my opinion that we will get all the answers later.

Remember, what happens in the dark, always comes to light. I am a firm believer in karma, in the golden rule, & and in justice.

I think of Jennifer often and am reading here but just stepping back a bit..

RIP Jennifer - I hope to know you in another lifetime.

BBM
Great post, I feel the same way.

Jennifer was a skilled artist, who won prizes for her work.

She was a quilter and knitter, and taught knitting classes.

She taught Sunday School, and was a girl scout troop leader.

She was a marvelous cook.

Even though she had health problems and pins in her feet, she joined in races with her family.

She seemed a quiet and soft-spoken lady. Not one to put herself forward.

She was devoted to her children -- they were her life.

Jennifer deserves justice. Her children need to be safe. If this site can do anything to analyze clues to bring her killer behind bars for a long time, then it is well worth our time.

Jennifer was a skilled artist, who won prizes for her work.

She was a quilter and knitter, and taught knitting classes.

She taught Sunday School, and was a girl scout troop leader.

She was a marvelous cook.

Even though she had health problems and pins in her feet, she joined in races with her family.

She seemed a quiet and soft-spoken lady. Not one to put herself forward.

She was devoted to her children -- they were her life.

Jennifer deserves justice. Her children need to be safe. If this site can do anything to analyze clues to bring her killer behind bars for a long time, then it is well worth our time.

I'm not sure if it was planned (just jumping off pp I forgot to quote). I think all the changes the last couple of months are directly related to her knowing about the affair (IMO of course). Losing weight, spending more time online, not cooking as much, etc. I can see all of those things easily happening if she were to find out about the affair.

I think it's possible that she was going to stay until after the holiday for her children. Or maybe what GR said was true that *one* time...didn't he say "she begged me not to divorce her a few weeks ago". I'll have to look though my links and see if I can find it. It was in the beginning when he was maintaining she would never leave.

Also I had another thought last night when I was supposed to be sleeping. Maybe up until the day she died Jen didn't know about the affair. Maybe she found out that day. So her friends and crappy BFF can say with confidence that she had no idea. It's not likely GR would tell someone if she found out and then disappeared that very day. He probably wouldn't call up the girlfriend and tell her if he had done something to harm Jennifer. Not sure if any of that makes sense...it does in my head, but I'm typing on an iPad and I don't usually use as many words.

I'm not sure if it was planned (just jumping off pp I forgot to quote). I think all the changes the last couple of months are directly related to her knowing about the affair (IMO of course). Losing weight, spending more time online, not cooking as much, etc. I can see all of those things easily happening if she were to find out about the affair.

I think it's possible that she was going to stay until after the holiday for her children. Or maybe what GR said was true that *one* time...didn't he say "she begged me not to divorce her a few weeks ago". I'll have to look though my links and see if I can find it. It was in the beginning when he was maintaining she would never leave.

Also I had another thought last night when I was supposed to be sleeping. Maybe up until the day she died Jen didn't know about the affair. Maybe she found out that day. So her friends and crappy BFF can say with confidence that she had no idea. It's not likely GR would tell someone if she found out and then disappeared that very day. He probably wouldn't call up the girlfriend and tell her if he had done something to harm Jennifer. Not sure if any of that makes sense...it does in my head, but I'm typing on an iPad and I don't usually use as many words.

Or maybe he did.....

I think the running could be related to the affair. If she wanted to save her marriage she may have decided to try to run to do something with GR. Or it could be she took it up when he did...he may have been a runner in the past, but he definitely took some time off over the years. They may have decided that it was time to get healthy as a family....there are plenty of fun runs where you run/walk as a family.

I go back and forth on that....something tells me she did it to hold onto him. My husband is a runner. I hate hate hate...did I mention hate....to run. I feel like its something you either hate or love and with foot issues I can't imagine it being any fun.

My daughter and I went to the sight she was found today and as we were looking we saw a broken tote the bottom of it was left there by a tree. We were wondering with it being so close to the sight why LE DIDN'T TAKE IT IN WITH THEM. I was frusterated about that but maybe they had a reason not to ,but i can say the bottom seemed to be big enough for a body! I left there hurt and mad at the same time!!!

I totally agree, except I think they took Coy up to the CC Truck Trail, brought that all the way out to Blackman Road, that down to Resevoir Hill and then straight down onto Moon Hill Road to SR23.

Yes, ORR, I think the route you demonstrated on the video (thanks, fox, for pulling that over) is quite likely. I can't remember where you started on SR23, but from that point to where Jenn's body was left and then on to the apartments was what...19 minutes? And the phone was "discovered" right on that route.

Do you know how long it would take to get from Sheff road to where you started the taping on SR23?

In my scenario, I had estimated about a 50 to 60 min. trip starting at Sheff Road, going down to Center Rd, then on to Norwich and the apartments. It appears from your video, it might have been even less, esp. with no snow on the road.

My daughter and I went to the sight she was found today and as we were looking we saw a broken tote the bottom of it was left there by a tree. We were wondering with it being so close to the sight why LE DIDN'T TAKE IT IN WITH THEM. I was frusterated about that but maybe they had a reason not to ,but i can say the bottom seemed to be big enough for a body! I left there hurt and mad at the same time!!!

Well hopefully it was something dumped there after she was found. I think someone said it was a spot that had some trash thrown around or blown into that area?

Well hopefully it was something dumped there after she was found. I think someone said it was a spot that had some trash thrown around or blown into that area?

I would hope but you can only see animal tracks and there was some snow on it but not much it just seemed odd it was there like the snow melted from it

Nanasbabe, cant hurt to call the tip line about the tote. LE will know if it was in their inventory or photos.

Did you call LE?

It was stated by LnM that Jennifer didn't/couldn't run, however; I just came across a comment on her online memorial by someone who clearly knew Jennifer.

"I can remember the first day I met Jennifer. I had just moved into the neighborhood in Goodyear AZ. She nocked on my door and was my first friend from the neighborhood. We liked to talk about cooking, canning (especially her garden pickels) and needle work. We reconnected via Facebook and kept in touch. I saw her develop her running talent and was inspired by her running her first half marathon. In November I bought my first pair of running shoes and think of her every time I run. Her memories will live forever may her family have peace at this difficult time and know that God has a plan and that families can be together forever amen. "

So much for her not running.. It sounds like she was becoming more into her physical health and the hobby of running. Once again, things were distorted in how they were reported but the truth is SHE was capable to run! And what's best, she inspired someone else..

Yes, she can and did run. In spite of the pins in her feet and in spite of fibralgia. That profile of her was not accurate. I remember someone on one of the earlier threads posted a posting she had posted some time ago on a fibralgia forum, where she mentioned she was getting bored with walking and was taking up running again.

With regard to if and when she knew of the affair, I think she did NOT know about it in late August 2012 -- that's when that photo was taken of her with E, and you can tell Jenn is relaxed and looks happy in the photo -- not a forced smile or anything.

However, sometimes a person "knows" something without realizing it -- if you know what I mean?

We know that she ended her job in May (??) citing problems at home, and her employer has mentioned that she had problems at home, but doesn't say what they were. I do not believe she was aware of the affair at that time, but I think it had started by May or earlier, based on that website about running for epilepsy.

So...those problems may have been issues like GR not happy that she's outside the home doing her own thing...being over-controlling, perhaps over-critical. I remember when my sister's husband was cheating on her, he was super-critical of her during that time period -- he would be criticizing her housekeeping and such - probably trying to rationalize his bad behavior.

I find it interesting that GR portrayed her as being "depressed" but we also hear that she was losing weight, starting to dress up more when going out. That doesn't seem like the actions of a depressed person. Being forced to leave her job and stay at home all day with a husband who may have been overly-critical, demanding, and controlling may have made her depressed. But yet, she seemed to be coming into her own in some ways.

I sort of have the feeling that GR was the type of guy who wanted to have his cake and eat it too. He wanted Jenn at home -- a pleasant, accommodating type of lady who was a good cook and homemaker, and took good care of the kids, but he also wanted the excitement of an affair with a very thin, super athletic, perhaps more lively woman.

I tend to think that if anyone was wanting a divorce, it might have been Jenn rather than GR, but then I think about how devoted she was to the kids, and wouldn't have wanted to distress them, plus, she was an active Catholic.

At any rate, it seems that some sort of marital separation was imminent at the point that she was killed, regardless of who was initiating it, and how much she knew about the affair.

The question is...who killed her?
1) She probably did not kill herself or die accidently.
2) The theory of an unknown killer (perhaps met through gaming) is unlikely, since according to POB, she wasn't especially close to fellow gamers, and chatting was general in nature. The likelihood of her randomly encountering some killer between Sheff Road and Center Road is fairly ludicrous.
<Mod Snip>

I left a message for them to return my call about the tote bottom. I will let you know what they say if they will let me whe n i here back from them!

Oh, Wow!! That's exactly what I was thinking -- her body had to be transported in something. Who drives around Chenango County with a nude dead body in the van??

I just can't help but wonder how thorough the investigation of that site was -- after all, there was still a lot of snow on the ground. What's still under that snow?

Do you think you could go back and photograph that tote, and take it to LE?

Oh, Wow!! That's exactly what I was thinking -- her body had to be transported in something. Who drives around Chenango County with a nude dead body in the van??

I just can't help but wonder how thorough the investigation of that site was -- after all, there was still a lot of snow on the ground. What's still under that snow?

Do you think you could go back and photograph that tote, and take it to LE?

I don't think it would be very wise at all to touch it - the call to LE will be enough.

I agree with all the statements about Jennifer's character, she seems like such a good friend and an extremely warm and caring person. I can't say I've ever had so much love for someone I've never met. I breaks my heart that someone SHE loved so much could be so disrespectful toward her.

On a side note: I'm truly sorry if I've been insensitive with some of my questions/remarks. Sometimes my curiosity/OCD gets the better of me, I just feel passionate about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500