Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
so let's see how many alibis and accidental causes we can find...because quite honestly...although there are a trillion ways for someone to leave earth, it seems as if you keep throwing it out there...pretty soon, we will surely read about it being the most likely scenario...to my knowledge, there are only two people who know what took place that morning...him and her...but officer...she just passed out in the tub...we were having a great intimate, fun morning and then poof...she just went away...to someone who plays games....she never knew I had an alcohol fueled oops...but that isn't relevant now...don't worry..I have an airtight alibi...I was some place I am not usually at...but they saw me....so you see...it had to be an accident...or a stranger....really? And yes, I did leave fingerprints because I filled her tank...hmm...that gives me a thought...or well...she lost weight, looked great...and changed...so you see, it cannot be my fault....why yes...if I keep reading...those mean people on WS will give me the right scenario...but the truth is...the evidence doesn't lie..people do...and common sense often will triumph...and even though the system is flawed...I believe in LE...so instead of this being like a political debate...let's try and discover who took the life of beautiful Jennifer...oh and we already thought of how her own words could have given the wrong impression...she was a writer-writers write words...then again...maybe her words will give us the answer...I pray it does...soon.

OK here's another question. Is there anyone else that can corroborate her going to the mall that day besides her husband and possibly her children? Did she tell friends that was her plan that day? I'm sure all of these questions have been asked already, but I have this nagging feeling that JR was alive when rolled down the embankment and that it happened the day she disappeared. I feel like she unknowingly had someone in the back of the van when she left her house (whomever that may be) and was confronted for some reason.

All IMO and speculation of course

Unfortunately we do not know if the kids or friends also said that she had planned to go to the mall that day. We can only hope that LE knows that from their interviews with them. But her daughters' concert was the next night that she was suppose to be going to the mall to get her a dress. As people have said here...a teenager would not usually want their mom picking out their dress...but I don't know..maybe it was a last minute thing and they went online and found a dress she liked and her mom was going to that mall to pick it up. She was also getting a gift for GR and he was clear that she had $500 to spend that day....it was a "special" gift for him....

I also thought it was a possibility that "someone" asked for a ride that day and an argument ensued and then something happened in the car and went from there....

so let's see how many alibis and accidental causes we can find...because quite honestly...although there are a trillion ways for someone to leave earth, it seems as if you keep throwing it out there...pretty soon, we will surely read about it being the most likely scenario...to my knowledge, there are only two people who know what took place that morning...him and her...but officer...she just passed out in the tub...we were having a great intimate, fun morning and then poof...she just went away...to someone who plays games....she never knew I had an alcohol fueled oops...but that isn't relevant now...don't worry..I have an airtight alibi...I was some place I am not usually at...but they saw me....so you see...it had to be an accident...or a stranger....really? And yes, I did leave fingerprints because I filled her tank...hmm...that gives me a thought...or well...she lost weight, looked great...and changed...so you see, it cannot be my fault....why yes...if I keep reading...those mean people on WS will give me the right scenario...but the truth is...the evidence doesn't lie..people do...and common sense often will triumph...and even though the system is flawed...I believe in LE...so instead of this being like a political debate...let's try and discover who took the life of beautiful Jennifer...oh and we already thought of how her own words could have given the wrong impression...she was a writer-writers write words...then again...maybe her words will give us the answer...I pray it does...soon.

BBM
Great post Bear, I too and sick of the ridiculous stories.:furious:

The Mall "story" all came from one person, as for the roll down the embankment I can't imagine how you could do to another human being, makes my heart bleed.

Yup...no matter how you look at it, we have only GR's word that Jennifer left their home to go shopping at the mall. He was the last known person to see her:

Snipped

Ramsaran reportedly told her husband that morning that she was going to Destiny USA to do some shopping.

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=846570#.UTvAuRlgvO4

Snipped

Jennifer Ramsaran was last seen by her husband the morning of Dec. 11 and was planning a trip to Destiny USA to do some holiday shopping, according to Remy Ramsaran, who – later that evening – reported her missing.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2013-02-28/16931/Speculation-rampant-over-identity-of-body/

Snipped

Her husband, Ganesh "Remy" Ramsaran who told investigators that he last saw his wife when she left to go Christmas shopping at a Syracuse mall that day, was notified by the sheriff's office today that it was his wife's body that was recovered in Pharsalia, Cutting said.

http://thedailystar.com/breakingnews/x657741500/Body-identified-as-Jennifer-Ramsaran

:goodpost:

Wow! It looks like Chenango County Sheriff's Office has a very successful record in solving Homicide cases!

That is very encouraging.. And indicates to me that they are on the right track now in their investigation...And will apprehend and charge the killer of Jennifer!

JMO

It may also indicate that Jennifer Ramsaran's mysterious death investigation has been solved even though an arrest has not been made. If it was unsolved, shouldn't it be listed?

Ohhh silly Bear. You've got it all wrong. It was the rock, the rock and the duck. I think they hid out at the Destiny Mall parking garage. Waited for her to show up. Killed her. Turned the phone on and ditched it. Then they ditched the van. And took her $500 for a drug and alcohol fueled binge....probably finished the night off with an "oops" too!

OK here's another question. Is there anyone else that can corroborate her going to the mall that day besides her husband and possibly her children? Did she tell friends that was her plan that day? I'm sure all of these questions have been asked already, but I have this nagging feeling that JR was alive when rolled down the embankment and that it happened the day she disappeared. I feel like she unknowingly had someone in the back of the van when she left her house (whomever that may be) and was confronted for some reason.

All IMO and speculation of course

I REALLY hope she was at peace when she was rolled down that bank, I can't think of the alternative ...

Ohhh silly Bear. You've got it all wrong. It was the rock, the rock and the duck. I think they hid out at the Destiny Mall parking garage. Waited for her to show up. Killed her. Turned the phone on and ditched it. Then they ditched the van. And took her $500 for a drug and alcohol fueled binge....probably finished the night off with an "oops" too!

Good one Missie! Is there anything that rock cannot do?

Good one Missie! Is there anything that rock cannot do?

That rock is my hero. Not because it's a murderer. But because I bet that rock was told all it's life that it was nothing. It could do nothing, say nothing, and it would be nothing. The adversity that rock has overcome! Growing digits....being tech savvy enough to keep up with the latest technology (and how to turn on an iphone)....collaborating with duck....Rock rose above, he shook his haters off, came from absolutely nothing, and ignored the nay-sayers!! I want to be that rock when I grow up!

That's it!! I knew we would figure it out lol~!!!:rocker:

Unfortunately we do not know if the kids or friends also said that she had planned to go to the mall that day. We can only hope that LE knows that from their interviews with them. But her daughters' concert was the next night that she was suppose to be going to the mall to get her a dress. As people have said here...a teenager would not usually want their mom picking out their dress...but I don't know..maybe it was a last minute thing and they went online and found a dress she liked and her mom was going to that mall to pick it up. She was also getting a gift for GR and he was clear that she had $500 to spend that day....it was a "special" gift for him....

I also thought it was a possibility that "someone" asked for a ride that day and an argument ensued and then something happened in the car and went from there....
Yes... Jennifer was supposed to have gone to Destiny USA, in part, to get a dress for her daughter to wear at DD's musical concert...

Jennifer disappeared that very day... And the family went to DD's concert the next night...

I wonder what dress DD wore for her concert...?

I wonder if she may just have actually had a dress to wear...

And Christmas was still weeks away... So the Christmas gift for GR was not as crucial an item to buy as the dress seemed to be...

This trip to Destiny USA seems not to have been an incredibly important trip... As it doesn't seem like it was shared with very many people...

JMO

If you want to discuss what another member has posted here it is fine to do so, but discussing other members in a personal or general way is not allowed. This includes LD.

Ima

I agree that some of the various explanations for the demise of Jennifer (as is listed above so thoroughly)... Are interesting....

To use an analogy... The preposterous explanations remind me of a Defense Attorney... Faced with a defendant on a sinking ship of lies... Presents to the court to explain and defend the actions of said defendant...

As the Defense Attorney continues to present outlandish scenarios... The jury of peers (wisened by the Casey Anthony debacle) become more and more unbelieving... Turning to disdain as their intelligence is insulted ... Until ALL sympathy is lost as the jury KNOWS they are being "played the fools"...

Therefore... The verdict becomes... Unanimously.... GUILTY AS CHARGED!

JMO

Thank you LolaAngelina for providing this link for Janeumayer!

Hi Janeumayer! :smile:

:seeya:

:great: Hi Clue! So great to hear the Renz Family ordered the magnets. Maybe ORR and Bear can get some too. Can't wait to see some pics of them on their cars.

When engaged in an extramarital affair, always a good idea to see if there are any additional activities one might be able to participate in which can get one out of the home without arousing too much suspicion.

If she had $500 where did it go? Where did she get the money, was it an allowance that she saved up, or was it a fresh recent debit from a checking/savings account?

What if that morning she was cleaning up the house and found the prepaid visa and lingerie and a fight ensued?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled