Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y tapes were given to LE. GR goes to the Y regularly, at a regular time. The day JR disappeared he was at the Y at a different time than the usual and staff noticed-hence the call to LE and handing over tapes when news broke of JRs disappearance.

lovinglife: Thanks for this new info. :tyou:....I don't recall your previous posts, but you seem to have some insider info based on this post. Perhaps you could get verified?

Sorry I'm on iPhone so can't highlight the text I'd like, I chatted to Jen at 6:30am her time many times, she was up to get the children ready for school every day.

Pob: Thanks for this info....:tyou:

Not from me. Regardless of who murdered Jennifer, his behaviour since her disappearance is inexcusable. I don't care if their relationship was at a point where they loathed each other. Jennifer was the mother of two children, she was a daughter. He insulted her family. Not only did he do nothing to find her, he actively prevented anyone else trying. One of our locals here says Jennifer was found in an area that, if allowed to search properly, had been on their list of places. And if what was said about ES earlier is true...

If he didn't physically end Jennifer's life, he was/is bent on stamping out her memory. So, I won't be apologising.
:goodpost:

Perhaps some mornings he took them and some she did. I have Fibromyalgia and nights can be awful and it can make mornings rough. Jmo.

BBM

yes, but remember "the list." there were very important clues to look out for while looking for a "living jennifer." it included that she wasn't a morning person. liked hamburgers (plain with no condiments), was patient, never ate sandwiches or subs (ever), used to like cherry coke, but switched to water with lemon as her drink of choice, use balsamic vinaigrette as salad dressing, etc. etc.

:notgood:

Yes... The List... Was so helpful in finding Jennifer...

Using the clues ...anyone could have picked Jennifer out in any crowd...

:no:

Sorry I'm on iPhone so can't highlight the text I'd like, I chatted to Jen at 6:30am her time many times, she was up to get the children ready for school every day.

Ohhhhh... So Jennifer WAS a morning person...

Up at 6:30 in the morning... Helping to get the children ready for school!

Thank you, Pob!

Very interesting!

Not from me. Regardless of who murdered Jennifer, his behaviour since her disappearance is inexcusable. I don't care if their relationship was at a point where they loathed each other. Jennifer was the mother of two children, she was a daughter. He insulted her family. Not only did he do nothing to find her, he actively prevented anyone else trying. One of our locals here says Jennifer was found in an area that, if allowed to search properly, had been on their list of places. And if what was said about ES earlier is true...

If he didn't physically end Jennifer's life, he was/is bent on stamping out her memory. So, I won't be apologising.

I think it was a typo & you meant 3 kids. Either way I agree, his actions in the public eye spoke/speaks volumes....no apology will leave my lips or keyboard because as I see it he hasn't acted as if he deserved one.

Well said, Wolf.

And he became hell bent on painting a new and somewhat disturbing portrait of the Mother of his 3 children.

That's how he drew a lot of us into the case...the more he wrote and spoke on social media, the web and to MSM about Jennifer, as well as allowed others to communicate for him, the more red flags popped up.

That's how he drew a lot of us into the case...the more he wrote and spoke on social media, the web and to MSM about Jennifer, as well as allowed others to communicate for him, the more red flags popped up.

Kind of ironic isn't it? The more distractions that were attempted the more we were really all looking directly at him asking, "Now what is going on there?"

Kind of ironic isn't it? The more distractions that were attempted the more we were really all looking directly at him asking, "Now what is going on there?"

His public contact with the "intuitive" right out-of-the gate really set me off, as well as what appeared to me to be a PR type strategy of having strong females deliver his messages for him.

And I admire strong females...he just seems so dependent upon them in this situation.

I think it was a typo & you meant 3 kids. Either way I agree, his actions in the public eye spoke/speaks volumes....no apology will leave my lips or keyboard because as I see it he hasn't acted as if he deserved one.

yes, sorry.. when I was typing in my head it was "his children", but it's not the first time my fingers have come up with something totally different. And wrong.

Ugh I'm so :furious::furious:

IMO, he understands and can connect to some females well.

No Apples, please.

I agree! He has to be able to connect to them well in order to get them to support him.

Not only support him, but support him in a completely vicious manner. He'd have done better to find people who can be calm and reasonable while supporting him - instead, he picked people whose opinions I'd personally never give much of a crap about!! (for the most part)

ETA: My comment wasn't totally in response to your comment, sorry - I kind of went off on a tangent there

IMO, he would have been better served being advised to hire an attorney weeks ago.

Obviously, I am of the opinion that hiring an attorney does not necessarily imply guilt.

His public contact with the "intuitive" right out-of-the gate really set me off, as well as what appeared to me to be a PR type strategy of having strong females deliver his messages for him.

And I admire strong females...he just seems so dependent upon them in this situation.

Honestly-while I agree using his PR person as his "tag team" enrages me-I see it the opposite way. I think these woman may view themselves as strong but to me there's no way that's possible. A strong woman thinks for herself, doesn't allow herself to be a pawn, manipulated or used by anyone much less a man who is openly and publicly verbally abusing his missing wife. That to me is a sign of weakness, a strong woman wouldn't have tolerated those actions or played along. JMO of course. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname