Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he would have been better served to hire an attorney weeks ago.

Obviously, I am of the opinion that hiring an attorney does not necessarily imply guilt.

Totally agree here except for in the case of Brittanee Drexel where the last person to see her alive made a beeline home from SC to NY & hired the biggest defense atty in NY for a $100k retainer BEFORE being called a POI. That to me waves red flags like I've never seen.

Honestly-while I agree using his PR person as his "tag team" enrages me-I see it the opposite way. I think these woman may view themselves as strong but to me there's no way that's possible. A strong woman thinks for herself, doesn't allow herself to be a pawn, manipulated or used by anyone much less a man who is openly and publicly verbally abusing his missing wife. That to me is a sign of weakness, a strong woman wouldn't have tolerated those actions or played along. JMO of course. :twocents:

I hear you, Caring...but the women are nonetheless unafraid to be vocal even though their position may differ from, say, mine or yours. They are likely to be very determined as well.

May also possess the ability to empathize which could sometimes make one more prone to trust/believe in others even when one should not.

Could also be more prone to be ruled by the heart rather than logic.

I dunno. Just tossing it out there.

With that said, as most know, I have major issues with dad.

I hear you, Caring...but the women are nonetheless unafraid to be vocal even though their position may differ from, say, mine or yours. They are likely to be very determined as well.

May also possess the ability to empathize which could sometimes make one more prone to trust/believe in others even when one should not.

Could also be more prone to be ruled by the heart rather than logic.

I dunno. Just tossing it out there.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you in the concept, just that I think that "Strong" isn't quite what I would describe them as, is all. Persistent, Naive, misled, etc sure. I think there's another word I'm looking for-maybe assertive? I think it was the "Strong woman" concept I was stuck on, as a gender I think we've come farther than that. JMO.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you in the concept, just that I think that "Strong" isn't quite what I would describe them as, is all. Persistent, Naive, misled, etc sure. I think there's another word I'm looking for-maybe assertive? I think it was the "Strong woman" concept I was stuck on, as a gender I think we've come farther than that. JMO.

Gullible.

Gullible.

Gullible is a good word! I felt quite gullible myself in the beginning, way back when I believed GR was innocent and JR ran off. I fell for his talk, but thankfully not for long. You would think that at some point his supporters would begin to start questioning things :waitasec:

Gullible is a good word! I felt quite gullible myself in the beginning, way back when I believed GR was innocent and JR ran off. I fell for his talk, but thankfully not for long. You would think that at some point his supporters would begin to start questioning things :waitasec:

Ability to harness the internet is a powerful tool. It can give the illusion of more supporters than may actually exist.

I think everybody hoped she had run off. Some believed it - even if the facts pointed in the other direction - but only for the best reasons. We all hoped she was still alive.

I really WANTED to believe she ran off. I started to suspect GR quite a bit more right after the first TV interview. I just couldn't fathom the things he was saying.

Still curious why LE was out on Sheff Rd on the evening of 3/8, not once but twice at 800pm and again at 950pm when one officer called another and asked for him to meet him at Sheff Rd. I know this as i heard the calls go out on my scanner. Im just curious if anyone knows what was up there? I havent heard any more about it. Would they have to let the public know if they arrested anyone?

I wonder if the "tryst" "fueled by alcohol" was GRs first shall we say indiscretion? Or perhaps he was already on a second chance when they moved from AZ to NY? the saying "once a cheater always a cheater" keeps going through my head, although maybe it was just a mid-life crisis type of "tryst"

I also wanted to say, based on my own experiences driving through that area I have never, ever felt like I was in danger driving through that area, and have never seen any hitch hikers on that road (other than the occasional escaped cow). I have driven through there at midnight and never felt the need to worry. I have also broken down on that road, and again other than a few annoyed cows glaring at me over the fence, didn't feel threatened. I ended up having to walk a 1/4 mile to use someone's phone and they were extremely nice. I guess my point is that the area is not a bad area at all, although that may have changed when that dang rock moved in. Sorry to ramble but I am just so annoyed with this whole case.

Still curious why LE was out on Sheff Rd on the evening of 3/8, not once but twice at 800pm and again at 950pm when one officer called another and asked for him to meet him at Sheff Rd. I know this as i heard the calls go out on my scanner. Im just curious if anyone knows what was up there? I havent heard any more about it. Would they have to let the public know if they arrested anyone?

I never heard anything more about it, either. I wonder if they were at some other house on Sheff Rd? Very strange.....

I wonder if it has to do with the bullying?

I wonder if it has to do with the bullying?

Dealing with a bullying issue at 8 pm on a Friday night? Must be the safest place EVER if they have time for that on a Friday night. I guess that means the odds of this being a random "waiting in the back of the van" attack are even more slim.

I think everybody hoped she had run off. Some believed it - even if the facts pointed in the other direction - but only for the best reasons. We all hoped she was still alive.

Yes, everyone but the person responsible for her death was hoping and praying for her safe return.

Welcome to the thread and for posting your 1st comment again, Mookie.
With all due respect, facts were, far and few in between, in the initial days & weeks of the Jennifer Ramsaran disappearance.
The info being released to the public via MSM was spoonfed inuenda, conjecture, lies, and speculation by anonymous sources and persons with an obvious PR(propaganda & rumor) agenda, imo..
Guess, now all we can do is hope & pray for Justice, and a semblance of closure for Jennifer Ramsaran's family...

My hope for Jen was instantly dulled when her phone was found in one place and her car in another. Although explanations have been attempted, if Jen ran or anyone else was involved .. that phone would have disappeared or been left in/near the van or in the dumpster at the apt complex, or at home.

My hope for Jen was instantly dulled when her phone was found in one place and her car in another. Although explanations have been attempted, if Jen ran or anyone else was involved .. that phone would have disappeared or been left in/near the van or in the dumpster at the apt complex, or at home.

After i read your post, i got the idea that the phone may have been in a pocket of some clothing that was thrown out and the phone fell out on the road as the clothing was tossed. I wonder if anyone has looked under the bridge or in the water for discarded articles of clothing near the spot where the phone was found? Just a thought...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname