Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1-2 bars of 4G AT&T service at ground level at the moon hill rd intersection 95% of the time.

ur the only one i know of, that gets more than one bar, if anything for a few hundred ft each way... the people i know that live nere moon hill dont get it on any provider

ur the only one i know of, that gets more than one bar, if anything for a few hundred ft each way... the people i know that live nere moon hill dont get it on any provider

If you watch the Center Rd video you can hear the users phone going off with text messages the entire time. I'm thinking it depends on what carrier you have.

If you watch the Center Rd video you can hear the users phone going off with text messages the entire time. I'm thinking it depends on what carrier you have.

It also depends on the type of phone you have. Me and my husband had different types of phones and one of us always had better service, sometimes he had no service when I had half bars.

The gas in the van. $500 cash. So there would be absolutely no activity on any credit cards that day..

I feel like I'm seeing this info. in a whole new light.

It's funny how little things dawn on you if you read/think about it enough.

Calculating.

I personally don't think I know one single woman (probably not even a man) who would drive that far with that much money in cash by themselves. Why wouldn't she just take the debit card? I could understand if she were stashing cash because she didn't want him to know she was planning on buying him a special gift....but it obviously wasn't a secret if he knew about it.

I'm sorry to everyone for posting something that was not allowed! I was told I could paraphrase and then got further clarification. I did not mean to cause any problems. Praying for answers for the family and friends! I can only find comfort in the thought that Jennifer was not alone. God was by her side at all times. Please help find justice for Jennifer! Praying for answers!

I drive by multiple times a week and its the same. Now I might expect different results at creek level. But no one can confirm what elevation the phone was found at.

I'm sorry to everyone for posting something that was not allowed! I was told I could paraphrase and then got further clarification. I did not mean to cause any problems. Praying for answers for the family and friends! I can only find comfort in the thought that Jennifer was not alone. God was by her side at all times. Please help find justice for Jennifer! Praying for answers!

Don't feel bad, LL! We've all had posts removed before. :hug:

Your doing fine. Heck we've all had posts removed somewhere on here :giggle:
Good to have you with us! I'll get some clarification for us on FB and get back with you all.

Ima

in the video he drives about 20 miles round trip. in reality im talking of a few hundred ft if not only 20ft. i drive it daily. im freinds with almost every house in that small streach. and no no, service look at it on a topo map. you will see why.

I personally don't think I know one single woman (probably not even a man) who would drive that far with that much money in cash by themselves. Why wouldn't she just take the debit card? I could understand if she were stashing cash because she didn't want him to know she was planning on buying him a special gift....but it obviously wasn't a secret if he knew about it.

I don't think there was any money...

I do have a question to follow up : Had I not thought about it for a while and posted right away ...before it was deleted would it have been okay to link? Then if it had been deleted. What happens then is it pulled?
I sat on it for a while today because I really couldn't believe it. I know I can't copy and paste but I know people post and then delete all the time on FB

I do have a question to follow up : Had I not thought about it for a while and posted right away ...before it was deleted would it have been okay to link? Then if it had been deleted. What happens then is it pulled?
I sat on it for a while today because I really couldn't believe it. I know I can't copy and paste but I know people post and then delete all the time on FB

I really am glad you caught the post thanks for bringing the information to the forum.

I honestly don't know. I see that she does post on FB about Jennifer and has pictures dedicated but I cannot fathom for the life of me, the lack of public outpouring. Maybe she's embarrassed by the trysts and does not want public judgement; however; IMO, she should know that she is being judged regardless.

Yes, I guess it would be hard to step up to the plate and admit to such a disgraceful thing and still seem sincere in efforts of finding her friend.

I'm sure with her history of anxiety, she is on quite a nice dose of xanax or valium or something so maybe she's numb right now? :chillpill:

I would hope counseling is in her imminent future, if anything for her children's sake.

:grouphug:

In addition to counseling, I would hope she goes to the police with anything she knows. For her own safety, and the well-being of her children who need a mother.

Yep, post link right away ... and say look guys, quick or something like that. If it is deleted later, so be it. Your post will remain as long as you haven't linked to a page that you aren't allowed to link to, or discussed the content inappropriately.

Don't feel bad, can't tell you how many posts I have had deleted along the way as I've been learning. Still happens too! The mods will keep you straight as long as you are geniunely trying to do the right thing.

ETA: And I'm really glad I caught your post too ... thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname