Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder:
1) please address the post and not the postER

2) be respectful

3) if you don't like a subject, don't comment on it and scroll by or change the subject

4) keeping 3) ^ in mind don't tell others what they can and cannot discuss

5) if you have a concern with a post do not respond: please use the alert button

GPS watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A GPS watch is a GPS navigation device with integrated GPS receiver that is worn as a single unit strapped onto a wrist, in the manner of a watch. The watch can have other features and capabilities depending on its intended purpose. Many can connect to an external sensor by the wireless ANT+ protocol, and/or to a computer by wired USB to transfer data and configuration. Recharging by USB is commonplace.

(snipped-read more)
Optional features

Display (Illuminated or passive)
Time display
Speed display
Map display
Route tracking
Heart rate monitor compatibility
Cadence sensor compatibility
Power meter compatibility
Compatibility with sport transitions (Such as triathlons)
Training programs (such as intervals)
Routes

"Screw justice. I want Vengeance."

Soooo how has GR's quest for Vengeance been going in the last week?

Any updates from him or even from LE as to who did this to his wife and mother of his 3 children?

<crickets>

Exactly. He's like OJ on the golf course looking for Nicole and Ron's killer.

Not. Doing. Anything.

I know we had previously posted all the times, (may be others, maybe these, I don't recall) but I thought this Rock n Roll race in general is very telling. I don't know if ES just didn't attend, was in a separate event, but the site didnt show her in this race, or in another that day. If you compare the races, GR did race long side his wife on 9/16, (or close to it) after racing with ES all previous races. I wonder if there are any other races after this? Either way it seems he doesn't run alone & when given the choice would run with ES instead of JR. :furious:

Feast Day Race (not on the site but included from previous info.
8/24/12-8/25/12
GR38:55
ES 38:55
JR 42:00

Turning Stone Races 2012
8/26/12 — Verona, NY
GR 2:43:51
ES 2:43:51
JR 1:49:27

Turning Stone Races 2012
8/25/12 — Verona, NY
GR
29:00
ES
28:59

Rock 'n' Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon 2012
9/16/12 — Philadelphia, PA
GR 3:42:22
JR 3:42:16

'Running partner' my eye.

Those are some uncanny times.

"Screw justice. I want Vengeance."

Soooo how has GR's quest for Vengeance been going in the last week?

Any updates from him or even from LE as to who did this to his wife and mother of his 3 children?

<crickets>

Exactly. He's like OJ on the golf course looking for Nicole and Ron's killer.

Not. Doing. Anything.

Hey come on, he did do something. He contacted a psychic 3 months ago!?

:crystalball::crystalball::crystalball:

Did someone email the tip? If not I'll do it. Need confirmation.

Find My Lost iPhone Application
www.inaworld.com/find-my-lost-iphone-application Share Apr 15, 2012 &#8211; Find My iPhone Related News Stories: · CONFIRMED: Body found in Pharsalia Tuesday was Jennifer Ramsaran

Find My Lost iPhone Application
By Omrelap Campbell on Apr 15, 2012 with Comments 0

A human being isn&#8217;t a machine which the things are stashed as we wish and we are able to gain access to facts at any time when we want. Often you fail to remember just after inserting your goggles, keys along with other associated things and you have to waste too much time to look for them. It is actually a stress task to seek out the shed items. When you drop your iPhone and also there is certainly an app that tells you where you have dropped it, will you imagine this? Yup there&#8217;s a software named Find My Lost iPhone which is employed to track down or locate your iPhone in case you have wasted it anywhere.

(snipped-read more) Located by a google search of Psycho@mobster.com just an FYI & JMO..

Wow. ES"s and GR's times are the same: 38:55. Jennifer came just two women behind at 42:00. That is ridiculous.

BTW :laugh: Ganesh's times are very bad for someone sooo into running and traveling to enter competitions.

My thoughts exactly!! I wonder how much $ he was putting into this hobby? If you look at his pace, it's all over the place-very inconsistent and it seems in the most recent races he was getting worse, not better. I don't get the impression he was taking this as seriously as he would like people to believe. Kinda like the people who run around in athletic clothes just to give the impression that they exercise.
http://athlinks.com/myresults/126596250/Ganesh-Ramsaran.aspx

Running times, to me, reflect a pattern of exaggeration, lying and last but NOT least, disrespect to Jennifer and her abilities.

MOO.

'Don't think his running time was all that bad, if you factor in GR stopping every few hundred yards to do the Remy Pose for all the spectators'...

flex.gif

Hey come on, he did do something. He contacted a psychic 3 months ago!?

:crystalball::crystalball::crystalball:

:doh::doh::doh:

How silly of me! Of COURSE! Thank you Lola!

A psychic will solve the problem! It's the cornerstone of any rational, logical investigation when someone really wants to find their spouse.

WHAT was I thinking?

:waitasec:

My thoughts exactly!! I wonder how much $ he was putting into this hobby? If you look at his pace, it's all over the place-very inconsistent and it seems in the most recent races he was getting worse, not better. I don't get the impression he was taking this as seriously as he would like people to believe. Kinda like the people who run around in athletic clothes just to give the impression that they exercise.
http://athlinks.com/myresults/126596250/Ganesh-Ramsaran.aspx

I estimate he spent at least $5,000 since 2011 just looking at the 24 races on Athlinks.com. $80 for each marathons, $50 for the 1/2s, etc., 2 nights hotel at $100 each night ($300 for NYC ) (have to be there for early race start - too tired to drive home after race?). This does not include airfare to New Orleans race, Vegas and Arizona... I think the amount of money spent on his hobby is sadder knowing now that he never offerred a reward or would kick in for the billboard. Is this also an excessive amount of races? Did the whole family go and make it a family event? I think I saw pictures of the whole family from the Providence race. Runners I know train for the big "Marathon" but don't go hours away twice a month to run this much????

"I still bother with runners I call hamburgers. They're never going to run any record times, but they can always fulfill their own potential."
Quote- Bill Bowerman, legendary University of Oregon track coach...

I estimate he spent at least $5,000 since 2011 just looking at the 24 races on Athlinks.com. $80 for each marathons, $50 for the 1/2s, etc., 2 nights hotel at $100 each night ($300 for NYC ) (have to be there for early race start - too tired to drive home after race?). This does not include airfare to New Orleans race, Vegas and Arizona... I think the amount of money spent on his hobby is sadder knowing now that he never offerred a reward or would kick in for the billboard. Is this also an excessive amount of races? Did the whole family go and make it a family event? I think I saw pictures of the whole family from the Providence race. Runners I know train for the big "Marathon" but don't go hours away twice a month to run this much????

He actually had a personal goal of running a marathon in all 50 states.

Thus, the (participation) medals displayed everywhere for all to see.

http://www.wbng.com/news/video/Husband-reacts-to-possibility-of-missing-wifes-death-193652541.html

"I try not to think about the worst, but if it is, we need answers," Remy Ramsaran said, "We need answers."

i think the fact that he ran with his trist 3 months prior to her death. and left his wife running behind is huge.HUGE, it does not indacte regret of an affair...i have never seen regret of an affair.... please note i, and i think others find past races realitive to his closeness with ES and not his wife,very telling to there relationship. I.E there race times.
again here is the linhttp://stbartsnorwichny.com/FeastdayPoster.htmk.
and in this link , a tribute to jen is
a pic at 3min and 40 sec. of JR GR ES and family. ES is toung n cheeck
In Loving Memory of Jennifer Ramsaran - YouTube
here is another link to GR bloging about a gps watch
http://www.goerieblogs.com/sports/runnersnotes/2012/09/we-asked-favorite-gps-watches/...........
i think this is what is called crime sleuthing...no?

"I still bother with runners I call hamburgers. They're never going to run any record times, but they can always fulfill their own potential."
Quote- Bill Bowerman, legendary University of Oregon track coach...

GO DUCKS! Sorry, I live about 1/2 a mile from Hayward field. (Where Bowerman coached)

:doh::doh::doh:

How silly of me! Of COURSE! Thank you Lola!

A psychic will solve the problem! It's the cornerstone of any rational, logical investigation when someone really wants to find their spouse.

WHAT was I thinking?

:waitasec:

Becoming familiar with the lingo, too.

Snipped

"From the beginning it's been a nightmare," he said. "Last night, when the police were talking to me, it's like, all I can describe it's like an out of body experience."

http://www.wbng.com/news/video/Husband-reacts-to-possibility-of-missing-wifes-death-193652541.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda