NY NY - Jordan Taylor, 29, law student @ CUNY, phone & wallet found at two different locations, Queens, 6 Jan 2023

I have to wonder what made him stop midway haircut at the barber? Did he get a text message or a call? That’s so wild to me because unless there is a clear emergency, that’s just odd. But he then stood around outside for five more minutes?

Bump for Jordan. Does anyone think he is walking a bit funny in that video? It could just be the poor quality of the video but his stride looks off to me, like he's making a concerted effort not to limp or stay strong/upright through his core. Could he have been robbed/attacked and disoriented and is now suffering from memory loss?

Of the two murders preceded by robberies connected to the Q club, one was found outside iirc and the other was found "in an apartment owned by his employer" which is odd to me if he doesn't normally live there. I was under the impression they were targeting men at the club by hitting on them first and then drugging them or otherwise convincing them to step outside. It feels so inappropriate to ask or speculate on someone's sexuality because it's usually irrelevant, but would Jordan have been at the Q with the intention of picking someone up that night?
I thought it looked like he was trying not to bend his right leg - like a knee or hip pain will make you do.

As a reminder, any updates posted to this thread about Jordan must be accompanied by an approved source link.

There are some extremely weird - not concerning, just really weird - youtube videos out there about Jordan's case. It seems to have been picked up by some algorithm/AI-based news channel or something. ANY updates beyond a non-news source post eluded to in this thread source back to super weird fake news/fake obituary sites. How does that happen?

The Mayor of New Paltz Village, where Jordan went to school, tweeted this. Not sure if this is an official enough source.

Here is the official New Paltz Village website where she is listed as staff:

edit: an even more official source - Ulster County NY meeting minutes from 3/21/23 where Jordan is listed as in memoriam: https://legislature.ulstercountyny.gov/sites/default/files/Minutes, March 21, 2023.pdf

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back