NY NY - Kathleen Durst, 29, South Salem, 31 Jan 1982 *Robert Durst died 2022*

Dead wife's relatives seek over $100 million from multimillionaire murderer Robert Durst's estate | Daily Mail Online

"A lawyer for the family of multimillionaire murderer Robert Durst's first wife, who vanished and was declared legally dead in 1982, has notified the real estate tycoon's trust that it would be seeking more than $100 million from Durst's estate and widow just five days after his death.

Attorney Robert Abrams told The Associated Press he would soon be filing a new wrongful death lawsuit against the estate and would renew legal actions against others he has claimed helped cover up the killing of Kathie McCormack Durst 40 years ago.

Robert Durst, 78, died Monday in a California hospital while serving a life sentence for shooting his best friend, Susan Berman, in the back of the head at her Los Angeles home in 2000.

A Los Angeles County jury convicted Robert Durst of first-degree murder in September on the theory he silenced Berman as she planned to tell authorities she provided a phony alibi to help him get away with killing Kathie Durst in New York in 1982.

Robert Durst was facing second-degree murder charges in New York for his first wife's alleged slaying."

Lynne Kathryn Schulze

Lynne Kathryn Schulze, age 18, went missing from Middlebury, Vermont on 10 December 1971. She has never been found.

She was last reportedly seen sitting at a bus stop across the street from a store owned by Robert Durst, a store she had entered and made a purchase moments earlier.

Knowing what we now know about Robert Durst, what are the chances that Lynne's disappearance is simply a coincidence? A Big Coincidence?

Perhaps her family should be eligible for a portion of Durst's estate.

LINK:

VT - VT - Lynne Kathryn Schulze, 18, Middlebury, 10 Dec 1971

Last edited:
I've just watched the first 3 episodes of "The Jinx" documentary and here are some of my thoughts.

If Richard Durst did murder Kathleen at their South Salem home on sunday January 31 1982, assuming the common belief that newspapers reporters were fed misleading information about Kathleen being seen alive in the Manhatten appartment later and that it was a hoax phone call on the monday morning pretending to be Kathleen calling into work sick (see The Jinx Episode 3 timestamp 11m:19s) .

I wonder if the police have ever checked the small islands on Lake Truesdale, especially the one directly infront of the Richard and Kathleen Durst's South Salem home at the time Kathleen disappeared 1982, for her buried remains.Durst Home Island.PNGLocation Co-ords

I say this because the note (below) that said to be found in Richard Durst trash afew weeks after Kathleen disappeared mentions a boat and the biggest lake in South Salem is the one infront of their home at the time. I wonder he had a boat on that lake at the time.
Dursts note in his garbage.png
The Jinx Episode 2 timestamp 29m:33s

Also, in "The Jinx" documentary when Durst went on the run in 2001 after not appearing for his hearing on the murder of his neighbor in Gainsville Texas. He was later spotted by a neighbor on his old property in South Salem seemingly lost in thought on his old dock gazing over Lake Truesdale. Perhaps he was checking to see whether the police had discovered Kathleens remains.

Durst back to Truesdale Lake.jpg
The Jinx Episode 1 timestamp 22m:00s

Just my thoughts anyway and I can't wait to watch the last 3 episodes.

I've just watched the first 3 episodes of "The Jinx" documentary and here are some of my thoughts.

If Richard Durst did murder Kathleen at their South Salem home on sunday January 31 1982, assuming the common belief that newspapers reporters were fed misleading information about Kathleen being seen alive in the Manhatten appartment later and that it was a hoax phone call on the monday morning pretending to be Kathleen calling into work sick (see The Jinx Episode 3 timestamp 11m:19s) .

I wonder if the police have ever checked the small islands on Lake Truesdale, especially the one directly infront of the Richard and Kathleen Durst's South Salem home at the time Kathleen disappeared 1982, for her buried remains.View attachment 421140Location Co-ords

I say this because the note (below) that said to be found in Richard Durst trash afew weeks after Kathleen disappeared mentions a boat and the biggest lake in South Salem is the one infront of their home at the time. I wonder he had a boat on that lake at the time.
View attachment 421136
The Jinx Episode 2 timestamp 29m:33s

Also, in "The Jinx" documentary when Durst went on the run in 2001 after not appearing for his hearing on the murder of his neighbor in Gainsville Texas. He was later spotted by a neighbor on his old property in South Salem seemingly lost in thought on his old dock gazing over Lake Truesdale. Perhaps he was checking to see whether the police had discovered Kathleens remains.

View attachment 421147
The Jinx Episode 1 timestamp 22m:00s

Just my thoughts anyway and I can't wait to watch the last 3 episodes.
*Robert Durst* is what I meant to say in my post above:rolleyes:

What a head game to get back into THIS one.....

i found this refresher article to add to the daze....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back