Candlelight Vigil
In Remembrance of Kellisue Ackernecht
June 14, 2010
126 W.Main Street Park
Johnstown, New York 12095
7pm – 9pm
Findkellisue@usa.com

We will be passing out Forget me not flowers, blue candles with purple ribbon
The event will be held at a historic park in the center of Main Street in Johnstown, New York. We hope to have a good turn out.
http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/

Good luck and thank you for organizing this and keeping Kellisue's name out there. I hope you have a wonderful turnout. I'm a little too far away to come, but I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Thank you for the support. I will never give up. All the vigils we have had have been during the cold months and in Frog Hollow. We decided to just randomly raise some awareness in a beautiful place, we planted flower seeds in dixie cups yesterday, I hope they are at least a plant in a month lol. I am excited about this vigil more so than any of the others. Seems the task of organizing and planning gets easier the more you do it.

http://kelliandjaysonackernecht.blogspot.com/
Where has Jayson been the past few months? He is not helping with events, there was a search he was invited to attend he declined because he was helping his uncle Dennis move; he really was helping him and working hard, while a few feet a way there were volunteers trudging through the woods searching for clues about his missing spouse. Do the math a woman goes missing, husband does not help, in fact not one of his family wants to help. They want the media to go away and want the people who care to stop. If he started helping now, it is too late many many months too late. The truth will be known someday. If Jayson was the main supporter for his wife, I do not think the public would be so outraged. Jayson has only tried to dampen and hamper any positive effort for Kelly. What has Jayson done for his wife since she went missing?
Called her names, accused her of cheating, burning the car, got her last check from Rite Aid 24 hours after she went missing, looked for women on myspace and facebook, put a restraining order on the Kilcullen family, refused to represent Kelli, keeping the money from the spaghetti supper and not putting it towards the search, helping family move when there are strangers scouring woods and drains looking for a sign. Where has the Ackernecht family been during this tragedy? Absent and angry, wanting the efforts for this poor Fonda woman to end. When they do not get their own way they start making threats and nasty phone calls. Kelly may have took off and just left, but the hitch in that theory is the actions of Jayson and his family. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. If Jayson has nothing to do with her disappearance, he really should explain his actions.

If Kellisue did up and leave, it certainly would not be surprising. Who wants to be around a family like that? :sick:

exactly, I have felt their wrath and it is not fun. I think I know exactly how she feels. I have been hoping that she just took off, but the feeling of not knowing is frustrating if she would just call or send an email anything, something. I completely understand and would never judge her for leaving. I understand her leaving Ashley too, in some weird way. I know she would come back for her when she could and Ashley would understand.
I wish we knew. How can we solve this mystery, it's like she literally fell off the face of the earth in such a small amount of time. Very frustrating ...

One thing I did for Kellisue when Jayson started acting up was made her facebook officially single :) I figured she would do the same :)

FindKellisue@usa.com
FORGET-ME-NOT
Candlelight Vigil
In remembrance of Kellisue Ackernecht
Kellisue was last seen September 30th, 2008 leaving her job as a shift supervisor at an Amsterdam Rite Aid around 9:45 p.m. She was driving a 10-year-old Saturn sedan. Three hours later, police found the car engulfed in flames a few blocks from her Johnstown home, with no sign of Kellisue. The car was parked in an area neighbors call Frog Hollow, near the Rail Trail. Police said this street wasn’t the usual way Kellisue drove home. The car was completely destroyed by the fire. Investigative Agency: Johnstown Police Department Phone: 518 – 736-4021
WHERE: 126 West Main Street Johnstown, New York 12095
WHEN: 7-9pm Monday June 14, 2010
HOW: Family and friends are gathering to remember their loved one Kellisue Ackernecht
Candlelight vigil followed by beverage and dessert. We will also pass out forget me not flowers and launch 20 balloons for each month Kellisue has been missing.
Through faith love and hope, we will not give up on you Kellisue. Your memory will never fade.
Help Find Kellisue Ackernecht
Visit our web site: http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/
###

Vigil June 14, 2010 Johnstown NY.
Bumping for Kellisue

The vigil was nice, but we were lacking media coverage. I found out today we were lacking media coverage because Jayson Ackernecht called the media and told them the vigil was canceled. Very frustrating to work towards a goal and then unknowingly have someone going behind you undoing everything you have completed. He did the same thing with her missing posters tears them down and crumples them up and puts them in his pocket

The vigil was nice, but we were lacking media coverage. I found out today we were lacking media coverage because Jayson Ackernecht called the media and told them the vigil was canceled. Very frustrating to work towards a goal and then unknowingly have someone going behind you undoing everything you have completed. He did the same thing with her missing posters tears them down and crumples them up and puts them in his pocket

Oh, my God. That just sucks.

:sick: :furious:

I'm sure wherever she is, Kellisue knows that you care about her and appreciates what you did, even if her husband is a (word I can't use on a public forum).

Can families hold their own press conference? Kelly's brother is frustrated by the recent developments with Jayson. I was thinking if we re- contacted media again to see if they would allow us a few minutes of air time to get Kelly's name face and story out there..I am not sure what to do. We had a June Vigil in hopes we would have a good turn out, we choose a new spot so there would be parking, and room for media and supporters. We did not get the turn out because of Jayson telling the media her vigil was canceled. Frustration. Her next vigil will be in September, I would hate to see the stillness we have felt for the past few months to start over again. What do we do? Any suggestions?

I would contact the media and confirm a couple times to reassure them that it has not been canceled (I would also make sure I let them know that YOU are the point of contact for the vigil, NOT Jayson). I would also put the vigil in the paper and on flyers and make sure that it says somthing like "this vigil will take place, rain or shine".

I would contact the media and confirm a couple times to reassure them that it has not been canceled (I would also make sure I let them know that YOU are the point of contact for the vigil, NOT Jayson). I would also put the vigil in the paper and on flyers and make sure that it says somthing like "this vigil will take place, rain or shine".

Thank you for the advice! We depend so much on our local media outlets because we have never been able to gain national coverage for Kellisue. I know the media coverage helps. I see a surge of hits on her website each time her name is in the news or in the paper. Unfortunately her last event was botched. I know that I refuse to allow the actions of another to stop us in our tracks. I am thinking of getting about 500 posters printed and having a meeting point to pass out posters to those who are willing to help distribute them to local business's or bulletin boards. I believe the more the community see's Kellisue's face and story the stronger our support network will become. Can't give up!

Maybe you could set up a "Find Kellisue" organization, listing her brother and yourself (or whoever) as contacts, and including a line that you're not associated with Jayson A.?

Maybe you could set up a "Find Kellisue" organization, listing her brother and yourself (or whoever) as contacts, and including a line that you're not associated with Jayson A.?

That's sort of what we have done with her website. Kelli's case is so sad.

That's sort of what we have done with her website. Kelli's case is so sad.

It is, and you're amazing the way you stand up for her.

I was thinking of making the organization the sponsor of the vigils, with a couple of names on the list; maybe that would make it clearer that Jayson can't speak for you.

I would contact the media and tell them what JA's doing. Tell them that he's thwarted every effort anyone's ever made to try and find Kellisue. Speak with a reporter and show them those threats that you had, find out who he contacted in the media and speak with them. Everytime he does something like this it just screams that he's guilty of having something to do with Kellisue's disappearance!

CUE center has added Kellisue to their road tour in August! We are anxious to set a place and time for their rally stop. We are also working towards a goal of raising 500 dollars for a Billboard for Kellisue. We have to raise the money for the printing fee, CUE Center helps makes it happen! We have a lot of positive things happening in the next few months for Kellisue! We spent some time down in Frog Hollow, near where Kellisue's car was found, we keep being drawn back there. I refuse to give up and have found a huge support network all of a sudden! Very fortunate for some good things happening. I must say it must be the guardian angel that seems to be hovering over us :)

Kellisue we are doing all we can to find you! Trying to retrace steps, moments, gather pictures and information, selling t-shirts, planning a rally stop, a basket raffle, raising awareness and not forgetting. The time spent doing these things has been rewarding, I hope someday we can find you and bring you home.. You are missed and have a ton of people who are praying, and keeping alive the faith love and hope, may God lead us to you some way some how and soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessie22
Back