NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

Well a bit of an update.
several volunteers that helped search for Kellisue Ackernecht, are now being harassed by phone and threatened. Several of the calls are from confirmed members of Jayson's family. The New York State Police will be contacted tomorrow, regarding the phone calls.

Well a bit of an update.
several volunteers that helped search for Kellisue Ackernecht, are now being harassed by phone and threatened. Several of the calls are from confirmed members of Jayson's family. The New York State Police will be contacted tomorrow, regarding the phone calls.

Are the people that are being harassed 'townspeople' who chose to help or are they actual SAR team members? I can't imagine Jayson's family doing this - doesn't seem to be a very good idea to cause this type of trouble.

Has the above information been reported to the police department?
Or the local social services agency?

I don't know if this is true or not or if it is, if there is even a law on the NY books that says it is illegal.
But, even if there is no law, there is the young child in the home. That would not be a good atmosphere for her to be in.

Jayson Ackernecht and his family are encouraging anyone who has a blog or info about Kellisue on internet to remove it, they claim it is a waste of time. That leaves me not other option but to encourage anyone who has a blog to post something for Kellisue. We tried to work with Jayson and help him through this, we also were befriended by Kellisue's family in the process, which is how it is supposed to be. Jayson and Tom were working closely on planning the search in the begining. I am not sure what happened, and not sure why Jayson choose to help his sister move instead of searching for his wife. I do know I am done with planning anything for Kellisue. I will attend any event for her but have removed myself from being a driving force in finding Kellisue. I will never stop caring and will pray for her family,her little girl and also for Jayson. This is a very sad situation and no one really knows what has happened. I do know Kellisue should not be missing, I think we all feel the same about that. If you are ok and somewhere else Kelli, let someone know, no questions asked. I do understand, I feel that you were surrounded by turmoil your whole life. I hope you are ok and some where else. I realize I do not even know you, but after 8 months and meeting everyone in your life, I feel like I know you.
Peace,Love and Prayers..
http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/

Jayson Ackernecht say's he is having a Vigil at 6pm Oct 1. No other details. We will see if it actually happens. There has been no news on Kellisue at all. We will never loose hope or faith. Someday there will be closure

Jayson Ackernecht say's he is having a Vigil at 6pm Oct 1. No other details. We will see if it actually happens. There has been no news on Kellisue at all. We will never loose hope or faith. Someday there will be closure
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks for this notice of a vigil for Kellisue.

Allaster, you've done a tremendous job in trying to help locate Kellisue, and thank you for all of your postings, I do follow them. I agree, no one should remove postings at all from the internet about Kellisue, despite Jayson's request as you wrote above. Kelliesue still needs to be found, period.

Bumping for Kellisue! She is still missed and we refuse to let her be forgotten. Love you kellisue wherever you are

Bump
Thinking of Kellisue.
Hoping for some answers soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members