NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=14
post 332

snips'
There is an opening for progress in the Kellisue Ackernecht case from 2008 now

Kellisue has planetary activation now, particularly to the Moon & Mars of her disappearance.

The more we concentrate on these cases, research them and work them, the more we add to the revival of investigative case interest.

I have been contacting other resources we haven't tried for Kellisue. I am hoping the next months will be fruitful and soon we will know what happened to Kellisue. I also had someone leave a tip on her wordpress site saying they saw her Nov/Dec and she seemed fine. Strange stuff. It is time this case is solved. It is very frustrating when you feel like a one man band.

I am not sure what your thoughts are on psychics, but there is a really cool group called "find me". It is actually an organization of psychics led by a retired LE detective. They have been really easy to work with. They guy you will want to contact is Kelly. I hope they can help.

http://www.findme2.com/

Thank you for the link I sent them a note. The mystery surrounding Kellisue gets stranger and stranger. The cast of characters that surrounds her are all surrounded by so much of their own trauma and misfortune that it becomes hard to sort through her life. Kellisue either had no friends, or a ton of friends who choose not too get involved. The PTA, Rite Aid, Dance Class, cheer leading, chaperon, where are these people Kelli dealt with on a regular basis? I am beyond frustration, and wish there was something new

Confidential Family tip line has been set up for Kellisue Ackernecht (206) 338-7878 . FindKellisue@usa.com Please use this email if you have information or questions regarding Kellisue or her case. We are hoping for closure. We also hope that having some new forms of communication might make it easier for people in the public to come forward with information confidentially and anonymously if they choose. Kelli has been missing for too long.

We are starting to receive some new information that is going to be passed onto law enforcement tomorrow. We are hoping for some answers.

i just read this entire thread tonight...had never seen this case at all...am hoping hard for news soon, i know u will keep us posted

Thank you for reading. I do my best to keep Kelli's case current. I hope she is never forgotten. I won't give up

http://www.hope4themissing.org/missingpersonsday10.asp
9th Annual Missing Persons Day
April 11, 2010• Albany, New York

The Center for HOPE would like to invite you to attend the commemoration of
New York State 9th Annual Missing Persons Day.

WHEN:
Sunday, April 11, 2010

WHERE:
The New York State Museum on Madison Avenue, Albany, NY. Free Parking is available.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:

* Families and friends affected by the mysterious disappearance of a loved one.
* Organizations assisting affected families

PROGRAM:
What will the day include?

The morning session is by invitation for families/friends and missing person organizations and law enforcement agencies. Pre registration is required.. The schedule will include an inspirational presentation by Sayeh Rivazifar, who will speak about recovering her life after being abducted. There will also be a panel discussion on missing person issues. At noon you are invited to join us for an informal luncheon buffet on the museum’s 4th floor.

The afternoon begins at 1pm and is open to the general public. The program will include the presentation of the annual “HOPE” award and the keynote presentation by Ed Smart* a nationally recognized advocate for missing persons. *Ed is the father of Elizabeth Smart, who was abducted on June 5th, 2002, and miraculously rescued nine months later. Through the loss and return of his daughter, he passionately sought the passage of the "Amber Alert," for the protection and rescue of other children For the benefit of all children; he lobbied Congress to prevent further abductions and to rescue missing children.

The day will conclude with a ceremony to recognize our missing loved ones at the NYS Missing Persons Monument.

Who Should Attend: Families and friends affected by the unexplained and unresolved disappearance of a loved one. Law Enforcement Agencies and organizations assisting affected families.

What to Bring: Please feel free to bring posters, literature, or a T-shirt to display.

What to Expect: Stimulating speakers, informational displays/exhibits and an opportunity to join together with others affected by this unique loss to reflect, remember, and to provide mutual support. Despite the seriousness of the occasion, our goal is to provide an uplifting experience.

REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION:

Please RSVP by March 25, 2010- online, telephone or by email

Online Registration Form:

1-Click on the link below

2-Type in the information

3-Click on Save

4-Email to hope4themissing@yahoo.com

https://www.fillanypdf.com/SignForm.aspx?type=encode&id=1225.1959&rand=634022894205989754

Center for Hope office- 518-884-8761

Home Phone- 518-885-1331

Lodging: If you plan to stay over, we will be glad to provide information about hotels in the area. A discounted rate will be available at a selected hotel.

Search and Rescue training coming up the first week in May
Area Serviced Fulton, Montgomery, Schoharie, Schenectady, Saratoga, and Hamilton counties.
Activation (518)725-2965 or (518) 863-4705 or (518) 762-8583
Skills Tracking and Sign Cutting, overhead support, grid search, low angle rescue and recovery, K-9 unit (tracking). Eight (8) NYS DEC certified Crew Bosses.
Equipment Medical Kit, stokes litter, all string and flagging to run grid search, climbing gear.
Radios Five(5) VHF portables with 155.160MHz and DEC Frequencies.
Medical One MD, crew bosses trained in back country first aid.
Technical Most members trained in rapelling, low angle rescue and recovery.
Maps Most USGS topos for Adirondack region. MapTech computer maps for NYS.
Additional
Search Team 5-1
206 Washburn Rd.
Northville, NY 12194

Secretary
Deneen Christman
ladydee@firehousemail.com President
Charles Krom
(518) 863-4705 (H)
tftip26@firehousemail.com

K9
Lew Decker
98 6th Ave
Gloversville, NY 12078
(518) 725-2965 (H)
(518) 843-4821 (W)
(518) 701-0980 (WC)
deckersgoldens@frontiernet.net
Vice President
Jaques Parent
(518) 835-2769 (H)
(518) 835-3636 (W)
jacques.parent@zurichna.com

General Inquiries
David Stuart
(518) 725-2389 (H)
sal_stu@msn.com

http://www.cbs6albany.com/articles/h...-ballston.html
Human remains found in Ballston

March 22, 2010 5:23 AM
Sera Laganelli

BALLSTON -- Human remains were discovered in the town of Ballston on Sunday.

The Saratoga County Sheriff's Office says that remains were found along a bicycle path between Outlet Road and Connolly Road.

The Sheriff's office did not say how long the remains were there or provide any other details.

They are investigating.

So close to where Kelli and Jaliek were last seen you just never know. We are praying for some closure

http://leaderherald.com/page/conten...5011&actionAlert=commentadded#commentNum82619
By MICHAEL ANICH, The Leader-Herald
POSTED: March 22, 2010
Save | Print | Email | Read comments | Post a comment
Email: "Missing persons to be topic of event"
*To:

<--TO Email REQUIRED!

<--FROM Email REQUIRED!

JOHNSTOWN - One of the brothers of missing city resident Kellisue Ackernecht and a family supporter plan to attend the ninth annual New York State Missing Persons Day on April 11 in Albany, hoping to maintain public interest in the Ackernecht case.

"I'm supportive of all that we can do," Thomas Kilcullen of Canajoharie, one of Ackernecht's brothers, said Wednesday.

He and family friend and supporter Kalley Lee of Fort Plain will attend the April 11 event at the New York State Museum sponsored by The Center for HOPE, based in Ballston Spa. The event will feature the attendance of Ed Smart, father of Elizabeth Smart, who was abducted on June 5, 2002, in Salt Lake City and was rescued from her captor nine months later.

"No one can really do too much," Lee said of Ackernecht. "It's a rough case, but we're not giving up."

Kilcullen and Lee said they plan to bring badges to pass around bearing the likeness of Ackernecht, of 330 W. Main St. She was 36 years old when she was last seen leaving her job as a night-shift manager at the Rite Aid in Amsterdam on Sept. 30, 2008. The car she was driving home - a 1998 Saturn sedan - was found on fire early the next morning in the Frog Hollow area of Johnstown, a few blocks from the family's home.

Kilcullen said his sister was living a "normal life" with her husband, Jayson, and their daughter when she disappeared.

"We are also in the process of planning another vigil in June or July and possibly another search in the fall if she hasn't been heard from or seen," Lee said.

Missing Persons Day is for families and friends affected by the mysterious disappearance of a loved one. The morning session is by invitation for families, friends, missing-persons organizations and law enforcement agencies. The schedule will include Sayeh Rivazifar, who will speak about recovering her life after being abducted. There will also be a panel discussion on missing-persons issues. The afternoon session will feature Ed Smart, and the day will conclude with a ceremony to recognize missing loved ones at the New York State Missing Persons Monument.

Chief: Case not cold

Johnstown Police Chief Greg Horning said Wednesday his department continues to investigate Ackernecht's disappearance.

"There are a few leads, but they all turn out to be nothing," he said.

Horning acknowledged for the first time his department previously was assisted by a Capital District psychic. He said Ackernecht's disappearance is "not really" considered a cold case because Johnstown police are still investigating.

"We have a monthly meeting to review the status of open cases," the police chief said.

Michael Anich covers Johnstown and Fulton County news. He can be reached at johnstown@leaderherald.com.

I asked Kelli's husband for some new pictures of Kelli, he has refused to cooperate and has became agitated that her story made our local paper again. Jayson has refused from the beginning to do anything positive for Kelli. He hasn't searched, he hasn't put up a poster, a ribbon, he has done absolutely nothing. He took the monies from the spaghetti supper and never put it towards her search or a vigil. Strangers have reached out for Kelli more than her own husband or his family. We have used money out of our own pockets and put an endless amount of time into her case and website. I will never give up on you Kellisue and neither will Deb or your brother Tom. I have been very patient with Jayson over the past 18 months, my patience is now gone.

Here is a new missing poster for Kellisue. Some new developments are happening will update soon :)

Attachments

• missing_template_1.pdf
    101.8 KB · Views: 15
On October 7, 2008; Michael Anich reporter for the Leader Herald; wrote an article about Kellisue’s case. http://leaderherald.com/page/content.detail/id/506376.html There were many people who posted comments at the end of his article. We are reaching out for support like there was in the beginning. Kellisue’s family needs the communities support. Missing Person’s Day is April 11, 2010. Kellisue will have a voice that day. We are also going to have a summer vigil; date, time and place not yet determined.
I put new missing person posters up in at the community college for Kelli, someone has taken them all down. I feel terrible, it's like constantly getting battled when it comes to looking for Kellisue. Her husband is also a student at the college, he also works their under a work study program. I am not pointing any fingers; but I smell a rat

That is horrible allaster. :(

Was there any update on the remains found last week?

That is lousy that ppl took the posters of Kellisue down that you put up Allaster. What is wrong with them? I want to thank you for always staying with it, you've done an incredible job.

I think they think if they keep putting up walls I will stop.. They empower me more.. :) I have a new pic of Kellisue I love it and wanted to share it, the picture really is beautiful and is worth a thousand words

Info on Missing Person's Day

9th Annual Missing Persons Day
April 11, 2010• Albany, New York

The Center for HOPE would like to invite you to attend the commemoration of
New York State 9th Annual Missing Persons Day.

WHEN:
Sunday, April 11, 2010

WHERE:
The New York State Museum on Madison Avenue, Albany, NY. Free Parking is available. For directions click here.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND:

* Families and friends affected by the mysterious disappearance of a loved one.
* Organizations assisting affected families

PROGRAM:
What will the day include?

The morning session is by invitation for families/friends and missing person organizations and law enforcement agencies. Pre registration is required.. The schedule will include an inspirational presentation by Sayeh Rivazifar, who will speak about recovering her life after being abducted. There will also be a panel discussion on missing person issues. At noon you are invited to join us for an informal luncheon buffet on the museum’s 4th floor.

The afternoon begins at 1pm and is open to the general public. The program will include the presentation of the annual “HOPE” award and the keynote presentation by Ed Smart* a nationally recognized advocate for missing persons. *Ed is the father of Elizabeth Smart, who was abducted on June 5th, 2002, and miraculously rescued nine months later. Through the loss and return of his daughter, he passionately sought the passage of the "Amber Alert," for the protection and rescue of other children For the benefit of all children; he lobbied Congress to prevent further abductions and to rescue missing children.

The day will conclude with a ceremony to recognize our missing loved ones at the NYS Missing Persons Monument.

Who Should Attend: Families and friends affected by the unexplained and unresolved disappearance of a loved one. Law Enforcement Agencies and organizations assisting affected families.

What to Bring: Please feel free to bring posters, literature, or a T-shirt to display.

What to Expect: Stimulating speakers, informational displays/exhibits and an opportunity to join together with others affected by this unique loss to reflect, remember, and to provide mutual support. Despite the seriousness of the occasion, our goal is to provide an uplifting experience.

REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION:

Please RSVP by March 25, 2010- online, telephone or by email

Online Registration Form:

1-Click on the link below

2-Type in the information

3-Click on Save

4-Email to hope4themissing@yahoo.com

https://www.fillanypdf.com/SignForm.aspx?type=encode&id=1225.1959&rand=634022894205989754

Center for Hope office- 518-884-8761

Home Phone- 518-885-1331

Lodging: If you plan to stay over, we will be glad to provide information about hotels in the area. A discounted rate will be available at a selected hotel.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 14

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members