NY NY - Kenneth Coakley, 63, homeless veteran, Rochester, 29 May 2013

I found a website where missing flyer templates are posted... ugh, on phone now, but google it, I'm sure you'll find them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Here is the missing persons poster.

Attachments

• heidisearchcenter.pdf
    365.9 KB · Views: 38
Nice job, I like the updated picture - looks like a different person!

Thanks Poppy.

I was kind of shocked when I saw the scary looking picture of him. Wouldn't recognize that guy anywhere.

Awe, God Bless SpongeBathHotPants, I hope Ken is safe and found soon.

I am not sure about homeless shelters, but don’t they have to check in and out as they come and go? If so, did he actually check out of the shelter and when did he do that? The next day? Was he with someone?

Who is the person who saw him enter? Was it staff at the shelter, or someone from outside watching him go in? Did he actually stay there, or maybe was turned down and never even spent the night there?

IIRC He signed out of the shelter in the middle of the night and that was the last confirmed sighting.

I have to ask family members some questions before I post more because I don't really know a lot of details. I do know that the family down at the lake (my family) didn't even know that he was missing until July when he didn't show up for July 3rd. Let me do some more digging.

Bump for SpongeBath's cousin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back