NY NY - Kristine Kupka, 28, pregnant, Brooklyn, 24 Oct 1998

On October 24, a little past 11 a.m., Rudy Persaud pushed the buzzer at Kristine's house. He had called the night before, she told her roommate Ozlem, a 22-year-old Near Eastern college student (who asked New York to withhold her last name), to tell her he had found an apartment in Queens and wanted her to see it. But Kristine had overslept; she called out to Ozlem to let Rudy in. Ozlem says she sensed that Rudy did not want to come upstairs. When he did, "he was pacing around. He had his hands in his pockets, like he was distressed." Kristine came out of her bedroom in her pajamas and sat with Rudy, eating her health-food breakfast. Ozlem then went to her room; another housemate glimpsed Kristine, in a long black skirt and black sweater, leaving with Rudy. That was the last time any of Kristine's friends or family saw her. Her last communication was a message left on her sister Kathy's answering machine, apparently just before she walked out the door: "I'm going to look at Rudy's new apartment in Queens. I'll call you later this afternoon. See ya."

When Kathy didn't hear from her sister that afternoon or that night, she began to worry. When Ozlem called the next morning to say Kristine had still not returned, Kathy's worry turned to alarm and dread.

(from the New York article linked above)​

I can’t imagine how Kristine’s sister and the rest of her family and friends feel today (and every other day). I hope they don’t lose hope though. We’ve seen cases that are over 40 years old resolved and the person responsible in prison. Better late than never. His time is coming.

Feb 12 '24
Kristine Kupka
NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services

NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services
Kristine was born on May 3, 1970. She is a white female with red hair and blue eyes. She is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds.
Kristine was attending Baruch College and was last seen on Westminster Road in Brooklyn, NY. She has a scar on her nose and was five months pregnant at the time of her disappearance.
NYCPD Missing Person Squad is investigating. Contact the NYS Missing Persons Clearinghouse at 1-800-346-3543 if you have any information.''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back