NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is when I first read the ranting of Flukeyou I could not imagine a scenario that would fit the events he was describing. Now I can.

All I can say is when I first read the ranting of Flukeyou I could not imagine a scenario that would fit the events he was describing. Now I can.

I am with you in that I think that there was some collusion between two or more people on May 1st, and that fact is what separates May 1st from the rest of the pattern (G4).

Yep, only he was in prison in CT since 2007, so no way, he killed the last of the GB4. And he is a fetishist and sadist, not a dismemberer, so probably also no Manorville.

Since when would a sadist or a fetishist have an aversion to dismembering if necessary to get rid of a body? Not that I think there is a connection.

you simply cannot put valid meaning behind randomly posted words and names (unless you are going to hang your hat on there being a supernatural presence assisting with investigation).

One entry reads; "Apple computers [BANKRUPT]".

Are we to then take this as a prophecy or a secret truth too? I think not.

I just sold my Apple stocks just to be on the safe side...

Also, can someone please let me know what rehab center one of the GB4 entered? I can't find the name.
I dont remember if she entered or was scheduled to enter...

Nassau University Medical Center

Psychiatry Department, Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow
Inpatient Detoxification: (516) 572-6394
Inpatient Substance Rehabilitation: (516) 572-9419
Outpatient: (516) 572-6822
http://www.numc.edu

maybe we need to find out if any of our rehab geeks or docs of interest had a connection...

yes you are right redbird, all the way out on page 14 you will finally come across those results. I didn't look that many pages out. so unless we could determine who made those posts......

I still believe they are smoke screens made by somebody, and I don't think this MPB person has valuable information on SY being the SK. If he did, would he leak it by injecting those statements into google bombing blog posts on myspace?

thanks for the due diligence redbird

I think all of the posts are auto-generated by whatever "virtual" program this guy has running. It's a mashup of things that he grabs from the Internet and they get auto-posted onto his twitter and FB and wherever else pages.

They make no sense because they are randomly generated and mean NOTHING, IMO.

Take the age/race/etc profile for the jane doe from 1995 and cross reference it with any females in the tri-state area who had a fasciotomy (during the appropriate time frame). Prioritize by hospitals/areas of "interest" and expand outside of the tri-state area as needed.

I am probably dreaming about this data being easily accessed, compiled or queried, but i have to say it because I believe she is the key to identifying the sk.

she is the first victim we know of and therefore more likely to not be a randomly selected victim, they didn't meet via a chance encounter.

Since when would a sadist or a fetishist have an aversion to dismembering if necessary to get rid of a body? Not that I think there is a connection.

Usually, dismemberers use the torsos as statenment, sometimes also other boy parts. Dsimembering to get rid of the bodies is a different thing, for example with Berdella or Dahmer. This is entirely a forensic counter measure. But staging torsos and spread out body parts over such an area is a different behavioral pattern. It is a form of communication not countermeasure.

I know that the G4 were choked (most likely with a ligature) but what about SG? wouldn't choking someone manually or with a ligature open up the attacker to receiving scratches and other wounds to the face?

I have always been of the camp that the cowardly attacker drugs his small victims then restrains them before he goes into slow tantric choke out mode.

We have been looking at specific people of interest since the beginning but I don't remember any debating about whether the attacker would/should have scratches or other injuries.

I'm inclined to say that this supports the idea that he drugs them, and waits until his opponent is completely helpless. Which may help explain why 2 women (nearly) escaped and knew their fate in advance.

I was just checking out a Green River Killer Docu, and I found this very intresting. The Melvin Foster part in Part 2 of the video reminds me of CHP. Turns out he was not the man.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JUCUK0OGs4&feature=related"]Hunting the Riverman - [Part 2] - Serial Killer - Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

http://longislandserialkiller.com/2011/07/brooke-2/
Flukeyou claims that a woman "escaped from oak beach 6 years ago...running down ocean parkway before being picked up by marine one...drugged, sexually assaulted and claimed a group of men were trying to kill her..."

http://longislandserialkiller.com/2011/06/cm-10/
Flukeyou claims that "She had been drugged and claimed that a group of men had sexually assaulted her...you can obtain this police report thru the freedom of info act"

http://longislandserialkiller.com/2011/08/ginger/
Flukeyou claims that the "...location the report can be obtained...SCPD Marine One headquarters...show up or request it through the freedom of info act..."

http://longislandserialkiller.com/2011/10/bs-9/
By LA on Oct 24, 2011
"About 7 years ago I had heard from an OB resident that a black woman went running from __’s house hysterical." (the __ is the person we've been talking about recently)

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-04-16-ny-serial-killer-beach-victims.htm
"Police tracked the calls to busy Penn Station and the Port Authority bus terminal in Manhattan"

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134781"]Victim - Maureen Brainard-Barnes - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
"Maureen Brainard-Barnes went missing on July 9th, 2007...Brainard-Barnes rang friends in distress that night from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in midtown Manhattan"

At this point, I'm going to leave out even this person's initials. The person that we've been talking about (__) maintains Administrative Offices (not the Inpatient Clinic) that are located literally right around the block from the Port Authority, on W. 45th street. Traveling via train, this person would definitely take the LIRR to Penn Station, then take the 1-2-3 subway one stop up to Times Square, hop the free Subway Transfer to Port Authority, go upstairs and walk 2 blocks over to his office. Entire train trip would take 45 minutes. Door-to-door from OB - 1 hour. Normal commute for people that live on LI. Here's the subway map for your reference: http://www.mta.info/nyct/maps/submap.htm

It's possible that "__" was working late one Monday night and bumped into MBB on his way home from work, and was approached by MBB asking for money at the entrance to the subway transfer near the Port Authority. If I were MBB and had no money, that's for sure where I'd hang out to beg for some travel money (since I'm on my way to CT). Now, it's unlikely she took the LIRR all the way back to OB, so maybe the SK took a company limo service or hailed a taxi from Penn Station (he would need some time to chat her up, negotiate price, etc.), or he had a company car parked at a nearby garage that was at his disposal. It would seem like there would be a record for a company limo service, a garage or a taxi for July 9, 2007, and this is something the SCPD should check out (the corporate limo angle, corporate garage angle and Penn Station taxi angle since I assume they already checked out the Port Authority taxi angle.

If he did offer assistance to MBB and MBB was indeed taking the train, given his experience with "working" women he easily could have seduced her between Port Authority and Penn Station on the Port Auth. Transfer (since she was initially heading over to the Metro North at Grand Central via the Port Auth. Transfer to Times Sq. to the Shuttle to Grand Central.

The menacing calls from Penn Station and Port Authority seem to fit this person's work location. And I believe the SK worked nearby to the Port Authority. It's entirely possible, in fact likely since she was out of money and on her way home, that MBB was the only GB4 victim NOT to be solicited online. She was also the first GB4 victim, so it's possible that this "first" ignited some latent tendency/obsession that was ultimately acted upon again, and again, and again in 2009/2010.

She was also the first GB4 victim, so it's possible that this "first" ignited some latent tendency/obsession that was ultimately acted upon again, and again, and again in 2009/2010.

That makes a lot of sense. I was unaware that MBB was not solicited online. All reports I have read say she was a Craigslist "girl". I thought she was in town to "work".
I always have felt that MBB was his first. I think the phone calls were a sick need to tell somebody about what he did. From what I have read, he did not directly threaten the sister. I think he was having a struggle with his morality. And it looks like the dark side won.
Question? Does anyone here think he has stopped, taking a break, or has continued on killing?

http://longislandserialkiller.com/2011/07/brooke-2/
http://longislandserialkiller.com/2011/10/bs-9/
By LA on Oct 24, 2011
"About 7 years ago I had heard from an OB resident that a black woman went running from __’s house hysterical." (the __ is the person we've been talking about recently)

inspector PLEASE don't take posts from lisk as gospel. lisk doesn't require a login or a real email account, that site is filled with hot air for a reason. Not only is this post from lisk, but the poster isn't even claiming first hand knowledge, "I had heard from an OB..." really? if anything we should assume this post to be false. Not that I don't like this guy for a suspect, I do, in fact if there is more than 1 person involved, I give him slot #2!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-04-16-ny-serial-killer-beach-victims.htm
"Police tracked the calls to busy Penn Station and the Port Authority bus terminal in Manhattan"

This POI has an apartment in manhattan, why is he in penn station? Penn station isn't a pick up spot, and he aint taking the LIRR. When you are paying north of 21K in taxes on your beach house, you have your own car.

I've known plenty of people whose payscale is akin to this POI and none of them use mass transit to get to their beach house, sorry no LIRR for this POI.

let's not even get into how he woud have gotten these corpses from his house 4 miles down the road to their destination off OP if he doesn't have a car. taxi again? dragged them? radio flyer wagon?

You are a better sleuther than me gadget, but we need to work on the premise a bit. Join me in using google to find a missing person report that fits Jane Doe from 1995, 1996 who has the unique set of scars on both legs. This is real detective work, lisk.com is not my cup of tea.

If you prefer to keep sleuthing your POI, look into 'Adanta Group Behavioral Health Services', based in Somerset, KY

I am pretty sure I heard about the black woman escaping from a group of men on the Long Island Nassau Suffolk County New York Political Forum, the Schwartz Report. So I gave it a little more credibility than the comments on the LISK site. Would really like to see the report.

I am pretty sure I heard about the black woman escaping from a group of men on the Long Island Nassau Suffolk County New York Political Forum, the Schwartz Report. So I gave it a little more credibility than the comments on the LISK site. Would really like to see the report.

just so we are clear, i completely believe that happened. Since many of the posters on lisk are from oak beach, and they all seemed to remember it but none mentioned the house she came from, I was extremely skeptical of the one poster who said, "I have a friend in oak beach who said she was at _____'s house."

at the risk of sounding off key, I want to say that in the case of john edward robinson, the one almost victim who realized this man had intentions to kill her and dodged that bullet was a sistren. Street smarts can save your life, and I wasn't suprised when researching that case or hearing about this story from a few years ago that someone less naive than the majority caught on to the sk's evil intentions before he expected them too. it took someone with a modicum of discernment to detect this person was evil before it was too late. Like J.E. Robinson, this SK severely lacks street smarts and it has contributed to his downfall...

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I just picked up on the Gilgo Beach connection in Chad Johnson's trial for the murder of 26 yr old prostitute Jennifer Papain. There's testimony from his brother that he stripped her naked, took her clothes to Gilgo Beach and burned them.

Add to that:

1. found her on Craigslist
2. criminal justice student
3. he choked other girlfriends
4. paid for prostitutes before

.....wow...that's a lot of red flags...only locals can read the whole report unfortunately, but here's a couple of extracts. Thinking of Shannon Gilbert.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/cop-medford-murder-suspect-changed-story-1.3289725

Cop: Medford murder suspect changed story

Originally published: November 1, 2011 7:06 PM
Updated: November 1, 2011 9:31 PM
By ANDREW SMITH andrew.smith@newsday.com

At first, a Medford man stuck to his story during police questioning that he had dropped off a missing woman in Bay Shore, telling investigators that his brother would vouch for him, a detective testified Tuesday in Suffolk County Court. But that changed when detectives picked up Chad Johnson's brother, Det. Michael Soto testified at Johnson's murder trial before Judge Gary Weber.

[....]

Johnson initially covered Papain's body with garbage bags but returned the next day to remove her clothes and dig a shallow hole, Soto said. Johnson told detectives he took her clothes to Gilgo Beach, soaked them in gasoline and burned them in a garbage can, Soto said.
Police had zeroed in on Johnson when Papain's cellphone records showed he was the last person to contact her. Records also showed her phone was active near Johnson's house, even after she disappeared.
Johnson told detectives how he found Papain advertising herself on Craigslist while using a computer at Briarcliffe College, where he was a criminal justice student.
Earlier, Johnson had told detectives about his difficult life. He'd been raped by older brothers, choked previous girlfriends, cheated on his current one with her sister and used his mother's benefits card to pay for prostitutes, Soto said.

BBM -

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I just picked up on the Gilgo Beach connection in Chad Johnson's trial for the murder of 26 yr old prostitute Jennifer Papain. There's testimony from his brother that he stripped her naked, took her clothes to Gilgo Beach and burned them.

Add to that:

1. found her on Craigslist
2. criminal justice student
3. he choked other girlfriends
4. paid for prostitutes before

.....wow...that's a lot of red flags...only locals can read the whole report unfortunately, but here's a couple of extracts. Thinking of Shannon Gilbert.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/cop-medford-murder-suspect-changed-story-1.3289725

Cop: Medford murder suspect changed story

Originally published: November 1, 2011 7:06 PM
Updated: November 1, 2011 9:31 PM
By ANDREW SMITH andrew.smith@newsday.com

At first, a Medford man stuck to his story during police questioning that he had dropped off a missing woman in Bay Shore, telling investigators that his brother would vouch for him, a detective testified Tuesday in Suffolk County Court. But that changed when detectives picked up Chad Johnson's brother, Det. Michael Soto testified at Johnson's murder trial before Judge Gary Weber.

[....]

Johnson initially covered Papain's body with garbage bags but returned the next day to remove her clothes and dig a shallow hole, Soto said. Johnson told detectives he took her clothes to Gilgo Beach, soaked them in gasoline and burned them in a garbage can, Soto said.
Police had zeroed in on Johnson when Papain's cellphone records showed he was the last person to contact her. Records also showed her phone was active near Johnson's house, even after she disappeared.
Johnson told detectives how he found Papain advertising herself on Craigslist while using a computer at Briarcliffe College, where he was a criminal justice student.
Earlier, Johnson had told detectives about his difficult life. He'd been raped by older brothers, choked previous girlfriends, cheated on his current one with her sister and used his mother's benefits card to pay for prostitutes, Soto said.

BBM -

I think he was in jail when MW and ALC went missing. Not sure about 5/1/10 when SG went missing. It's kind of a stretch to think that he would bring the clothes to Gilgo and light them on fire. I don't know if I believe that.

Thanks for posting, Verity!

He sounds like a bit of a mess...but I like it...

here's my issue

I think he's too young
I think it would be odd , looking at the time line...if he suddenly became super sloppy and veered from his usual protocol.

I've known plenty of people whose payscale is akin to this POI and none of them use mass transit to get to their beach house, sorry no LIRR for this POI.

A friend of mine spoke to Jake Gyllenhaal on the subway the other day...just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member