NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

Discussion in 'LISK CLOSED General Discussion Threads' started by Salem, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truthspider

truthspider New Member

can someone help eliminate any connection between this "endangering the welfare of a minor" case in NJ from 2000

the person in this case has the same name, but is said to have died sometime after the conviction. I think the middle initial is different (not CPH) but can we be sure that it wasn't senior?

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/nj-supreme-court/1125282.html

if we can eliminate any connection that will help me, if we determine there is a connection, we can start a whole new fun branch of sleuthing, speculation and motives etc.

There is also an older "C?H" listed in north cape may nj, I wonder if the north jersey "C?H" moved out of town after his lewd act conviction and went to south jersey? speculation at this point. (north cape may NJ is pretty close to AC btw, so this sleuthing could get real fun)

2. truthspider

truthspider New Member

about that org and the cleanups, from what the website could tell me it looks like they may have not done the cleanup after 2007? or something like that.
    interesting to compare the dates of their cleanups with that of known deposits.

3. crimesnooper

crimesnooper New Member

4. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

Hello all, i've been sick for awhile, however i have been following this case through the papers, net and my wife.
    Are we certain that this doctor is involved as a suspect? If he is innocent....

Referencing Internetgirl's link:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpps/new...rial-killer-probe-dpgonc-20101216-fc_11102136

Regarding the witnesses that night, there does seem to be quite a few considering. At first i was under the impression JC 20yrs was the son of the woman who called, yet now i am not so sure.
    We know GC, the woman who called 911 as well. When JC describes he says "We" a lot.

"That was the last time she was seen. We saw her footprints in the sand," said Justin Canning, 20, who lives down the street. "She was in a panic. We thought she was on drugs."

We've not heard much about the woman who called 911 for Shannon, i am wondering if she may be a possible witness? GC did come forward on various news on what happened that night. JC the young fellow is another one we've not heard more than one peep from.

5. NJGuy

NJGuy New Member

From what I read on the site, it looks like the only year they didn't do a beach cleanup was 2008....interestingly, also the only year that has a gap of killings connected with the SK and this particular dump site.

What it means, if anything, I have no idea. But interesting

6. Just K

Just K New Member

Did you see a listing for 2010? It looks like 2009 was the last entry.

7. NJGuy

NJGuy New Member

I saw the same thing you did....no entry for 2010.

Looks like either they stopped updating the site in 2009, or just didn't do a cleanup in 2010.

8. Just K

Just K New Member

9. Just K

Just K New Member

Either someone really has it out for the doc or there is something to that connection re: SG

10. Redbird

Redbird New Member

If Mr. Hyde had a treatment facility it would have to be licensed, he would need to be a certified ADDICTIONOLOGIST (there is such a thing) and I can find no evidence of either.

11. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

(sigh) I think I have officially hit the wall on the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.