GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

Ashley Doerzbacher ‏@AshleyD_News 2m2 minutes ago Reporter @13WHAM.

Incident Command Emergency Management vehicle just arrived in area that police have taped off. Search for Maddox Lawrence continues.
0 retweets 0 likes

also from link
"Lawrence also had a book about how to hide and avoid capture, the source said."

That's weird, sounds like he'd been planning this for some time?! Unless he just bought the book that day, after whatever happened, happened.

Liz DoranVerified account ‏@lizdoranLD 4m4 minutes ago
Second diver coming into water from shore bringing buoy/markers by Bear St. bridge. #MaddoxLawrence

darn, I have to go!

I am sure they will find out whenwhere he bought that book. I am just sick about this whole thing.

That's weird, sounds like he'd been planning this for some time?! Unless he just bought the book that day, after whatever happened, happened.

You're right. I think this was planned, which is all the more weird.

Unless he happened upon the book at the thrift store....but that's a bit of a stretch to believe.

My heart goes out to Maddox' mama.

Liz DoranVerified account
‏@lizdoranLD
One diver back in water with a marker #Maddoxlawrence
9:17 AM - 23 Feb 2016
Syracuse, NY

CNY CentralVerified account ‏@CNYcentral 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: Body believed to be #MaddoxLawrence pulled from the water, police said

When I read the FBI was getting involved I knew they would get information from him. Poor little baby.

also from link
"Lawrence also had a book about how to hide and avoid capture, the source said."

and it was very cold last night in that area.
So was this planned? Or did he buy the book afterword?!?! Wow, unbelievable. [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back