NY NY - Malachi 12 & Nehemiah Bascom 10, taken frm schl by non-cust mom Christina Young-Dawkins against court order, Queens, 10 Nov 2022

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1669485699103.png

On Nov. 25, Jeremy Bascom father of Malachi and Nehemiah Bascom held a press conference in front of PS/IS 116, The William C. Hughley School. Mr. Bascom last saw his kids the morning of November 10, 2022, before they went to school. “I never imagined that I would send my kids off to school, an environment that is supposed to be safe and nurturing and they would never return home,” said Mr. Bascom. “I am pleading with the Police, elected officials and the public to help me locate my children,” added Mr. Bascom

On November 10, 2022, at approximately 4:30pm, Mr. Jeremy Bascom’s two children, Malachi (age 12) and Nehemiah Bascom (age 10) were taken by their non-custodial parent Ms. Christina Young-Dawkins from the NY Edge after School program located at P.S/I.S. 116Q (107-25 Wren Pl, Queens, NY 11433). Ms. Dawkins throw the kids’ cell phones away near the school so they could not be tracked.

Despite the school and after-school program being informed of a Court order that Ms. Dawkins was not authorized to pick up the children, the school and the afterschool program allowed Ms. Dawkins to take the children. The children have not been heard from or seen since November 10, 2022.

Continues at link.

Oh, my, another scary one. Hoping the non-custodial parent loves these two nice-looking boys, but it may not be so. Is she using the boys to hurt their father?
Apparently the mom threw the boys' cell phones away, so that doesn't bode well, IMO.
That she was able to take them from school, possibly knowing that she was not authorized to do so, angers & scares me. Somehow she was able to take them...
They could be anywhere. Saying a prayer for them to be safe and to be found soon. Saying a prayer for their dad, too. SMH.

The father is a Guyanese track star, wonder if the mom is dual-citizen as well? That could be a place to check. Flight manifests could be important but not if no one is really searching.

Still somewhere missing

Malachi's NamUs page has been removed. He and his brother are still listed on NCMEC. His brother wasn't listed on NamUs, at least not publicly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back