GUILTY NY - Margery Tannenbaum for child endangerment, Hauppauge, 2009

Do you have a link for that? Thanks

This goes waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy beyond simple internet harrassment. :furious:

Obviously this is never ok to do but for a friggin argument? :waitasec: :furious:

This lady has severe mental issues.

Link to another story from yesterday. This "thing" looks wacko!!

ETA: From the article;

At yesterday's hearing, Tannenbaum was arraigned on charges of aggravated harassment and new charges of endangering the welfare of a child.

:clap::clap::clap:

BB

Here's one:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/03/lori_drew_conviction_overturned/

I want to know what the argument was between the girls that got this poor excuse of a mother so bent out of shape. Did the little girls like the same little boy...was one jealous of the other...something drastic like that ;)

Here is something the attorney said in the paper....

She's never been in any trouble for anything before," Scharfenberg said. "She's just really upset by the whole thing. Her biggest concern has always been that this not materially affect the victim or her child. She wants to make sure the way it's being handled doesn't make that worse."

What does he mean "her biggest concern has always been that this not MATERIALLY affect the victim or her child?????? How could what this poor excuse of a mother said "materially affect" either kid? That makes no sense to me at all.

"She's really upset by the whole thing"....is that because she got caught!!!!
I don't think it is any of this woman's business how this case is being handled either in court...the news...or at school. She made her bed and must be finding it uncomfortable! I hope she goes to jail and learns something out of this horrible thing she did. I would like to know what her little girl thinks. If she had kept her nose out of it the girls would have made up in a day or two.

I want to know what the argument was between the girls that got this poor excuse of a mother so bent out of shape. Did the little girls like the same little boy...was one jealous of the other...something drastic like that ;)

Here is something the attorney said in the paper....

She's never been in any trouble for anything before," Scharfenberg said. "She's just really upset by the whole thing. Her biggest concern has always been that this not materially affect the victim or her child. She wants to make sure the way it's being handled doesn't make that worse."

What does he mean "her biggest concern has always been that this not MATERIALLY affect the victim or her child?????? How could what this poor excuse of a mother said "materially affect" either kid? That makes no sense to me at all.

"She's really upset by the whole thing"....is that because she got caught!!!!
I don't think it is any of this woman's business how this case is being handled either in court...the news...or at school. She made her bed and must be finding it uncomfortable! I hope she goes to jail and learns something out of this horrible thing she did. I would like to know what her little girl thinks. If she had kept her nose out of it the girls would have made up in a day or two.

I'd like to know what in the world made this woman connect the 9 year old girl and sex? I mean she could have counseled her daughter on how to handle the problem, she could have called the school and complained, she could have called the child's Mommy and complained, she could have went to the school and yelled at the child (no I don't think it is appropriate, but it is marginally better), she could have called the police on the child. But no, she made a mental conncection of sex with this 9 year old child. How do you even make that mental connection, unless you have had some sexual thought about a child?

I'd like to know what in the world made this woman connect the 9 year old girl and sex? I mean she could have counseled her daughter on how to handle the problem, she could have called the school and complained, she could have called the child's Mommy and complained, she could have went to the school and yelled at the child (no I don't think it is appropriate, but it is marginally better), she could have called the police on the child. But no, she made a mental conncection of sex with this 9 year old child. How do you even make that mental connection, unless you have had some sexual thought about a child?

Mystifying. Abused herself, just an abuser wannabe. So many sick reasons. I hope we find out more about her state of mind.

Unbelievable... What a piece of work! I hope she lost her job too!

January 2011:

A judge sentenced a 41-year-old woman to probation, community service and counseling after posting a suggestive ad on Craigslist about a 9-year-old girl...

Tannenbaum, a social worker on Long Island, will now serve a year of interim probation, perform 35 hours of community service, undergo psychiatric counseling and is prohibited from going anywhere near the little girl.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/01/23/mother-sentenced-in-craigslist-retaliation-post/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back