NY NY - Michael "Mikey" Stewart, 40, Staten Island, 21 Dec 2018 *Guilty*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
michael-stewart-missing-staten-island.jpg

A Staten Island dad’s family and friends are fearing the worst since he went missing 10 days ago — after sending his mother a text message pleading for help.

“Please help me Mom,” Michael “Mikey” Stewart, 40, texted his mother around 1:55 a.m. Dec. 21, said his aunt, who asked to be identified as Roxanne B.

Stewart was last seen leaving O’Neill’s Irish Pub on Forest Avenue at 6:30 p.m. the day before. After leaving the bar, he was spotted on surveillance footage arguing with two men outside a nearby barbershop, according to family and sources familiar with the case.

“Detectives are telling us he was hurt,” Roxanne said, adding that she was told the missing-persons case is now being treated as a suspected homicide.

“He loves his daughter. She’s been crying every night for him. She’s starting to see that something’s wrong,” the aunt added of Stewart’s 4-year-old child.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/30/missing-staten-island-man-texted-please-help-me-mom-before-vanishing/

Note: O’Neill’s Irish Pub is located at 1614 Forest Ave.

Sources: Westerleigh man went missing amid domestic spat, money woes

Stewart reportedly was seen at O’Neill’s Irish Pub, 1614 Forest Ave., at about 6:30 p.m. on Thursday. But sources say prior to that he had a fight with his ex-girlfriend over visitation of his child. In addition, he was asking family members for money, sources said.

At about 7:30 p.m., Stewart entered EZ Does It barber shop, just a few blocks away on Forest Avenue. A man who was working that night said Stewart told him about a dispute he had with a male acquaintance of his ex-girlfriend.

*modsnip*/ linking not in line with TOS

Last edited by a moderator:
How do the detectives know he’s been hurt, I wonder? If they’re telling the family that, then they know something. I wonder if they have an informant who told them that?

I’m guessing blood at the scene? If so could they have confirmed a match so quickly? Or maybe they assume this even with an unconfirmed match?

Or perhaps this was captured on surveillance?

Last edited:
A woman being grilled by cops in the suspected slay of a Staten Island dad told detectives that her boyfriend “killed somebody — and he made me go with him to get rid of the body in New Jersey,’’ a source told The Post on Monday.

Law-enforcement sources said Stewart had “a relationship” with the couple, although what type was not immediately clear — and that probers now believe he was somehow knifed to death.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/31/couple-allegedly-had-relationship-with-missing-staten-island-dad-man/

Among the many bizarre aspects to this story is what purported attorney for the suspected killer has been saying and doing. He actually tweeted out the NY Daily News article describing the events, including that his purported client:
  • admitted killing someone to his girlfriend;
  • swallowed cocaine when detectives came to interview him;
  • was using a car in which dogs smelled blood;
  • got in a fight with Stewart at a barber shop that night;
  • boasted to people that he had served time for a shooting; and
  • was seen on camera disposing of a body.

Here's an excerpt from the article:

Angelo Nesimi is likely to be arraigned on the domestic-violence related charges Wednesday, his lawyer Mario Gallucci told the Daily News, adding that his client was being investigated for the disappearance and suspected murder of Michael Stewart.

“I think they're going to hit him with domestic violence while they try to get him on murder,” Gallucci said. He was not specific about what the charges might be.

The lawyer — whose Twitter handle is “Mr. Acquittal” — expected that Nesimi’s girlfriend, Zammara Sanchez, would face similar charges. Efforts to reach Sanchez or her attorney were unsuccessful.

Staten Island couple eyed in bizarre slaying of missing man expected to face domestic violence charges - NY Daily News

This lawyer just recently left a small firm he's been with for a long time and is starting his own firm/practice.

One of the other bizarre angles is the reported involvement of someone from the Formica family and its Formica Construction business. It's being reported that this Formica person is the suspected killer's landlord and helped rip out floor boards, etc. from the killer's apartment to hide the evidence. The Formica construction business has its own bizarre history:

https://nypost.com/2003/12/16/s-i-worker-decapitated-in-rescue/

Formica Construction fined $121K for 'willful disregard' of safety in fatal dealership collapse

Formica Construction again working at site where its laborer was killed

Among the many bizarre aspects to this story is what purported attorney for the suspected killer has been saying and doing. He actually tweeted out the NY Daily News article describing the events, including that his purported client:
  • admitted killing someone to his girlfriend;
  • swallowed cocaine when detectives came to interview him;
  • was using a car in which dogs smelled blood;
  • got in a fight with Stewart at a barber shop that night;
  • boasted to people that he had served time for a shooting; and
  • was seen on camera disposing of a body.

Snipped

What kind of attorney throws his client under the bus like this?

I hope one of these people tell LE where Mikey's body can be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose
Back