CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Michaela MacVilla, 21, found deceased, Canajoharie, 25 Sept 2018 *Arrest*

doodles1211

Reaction score
Michaela+MacVilla.jpg

The Canajoharie Police Department is asking for the public’s help locating a missing woman.

Police say Michaela MacVilla was last seen in St. Johnsville on Tuesday night.

If you have any information regarding her whereabouts, you’re asked to call the 911 dispatch at 518-853-5500.

Police ask for help locating missing St. Johnsville woman

Police searching for missing woman

ST. JOHNSVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) - Saint Johnsville Police is searching for Michaela MacVilla, 21, from the village of Saint Johnsville.

She was last seen leaving the Stewarts Shop on West Main Street in Saint Johnsville at around 12:10 a.m. Tuesday morning.

MacVilla is described as Hispanic, 5'4", and 130 pounds.

Attachments

• michaela1.jpg
    michaela1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 33
  • michaela2.jpg
    michaela2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 35
I’m from this area. St. Johnsville is super small town. The school district merged with another a few years back because of size and money. There are a very few stores and the busiest is the Stewart’s shop Michaela works at. The area has had some issues with drugs namely heroin and meth. And the closest larger city is Amsterdam which is about 30 miles and even that’s a very small city. I am hoping she just took a break from the tragedy at home and will at least call to tell her family that she is ok.

I’m from this area. St. Johnsville is super small town. The school district merged with another a few years back because of size and money. There are a very few stores and the busiest is the Stewart’s shop Michaela works at. The area has had some issues with drugs namely heroin and meth. And the closest larger city is Amsterdam which is about 30 miles and even that’s a very small city. I am hoping she just took a break from the tragedy at home and will at least call to tell her family that she is ok.

I'm not that far from you...about 30 miles. I keep checking the New St. Johnsville FB page for updates. Looks like the community is coming together in wonderful ways for Michaela's family.

There's a vigil tonight. I wonder if community searches are planned?

I'm not that far from you...about 30 miles. I keep checking the New St. Johnsville FB page for updates. Looks like the community is coming together in wonderful ways for Michaela's family.

There's a vigil tonight. I wonder if community searches are planned?
I'm pretty close to both of you :) Know the area very well. Praying for Michaela!

Michaela is from Montana and that is where her mother is currently living. I don't know what prompted the move to New York or how long she has been there but hopefully, the community will come together to search for her.

Modsnip / quote removed as sleuthing family

Thanks - her FB page listed Laurel Montana, that might have been just where she attended school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily DeFeciani‏ @CBS6_Emily

'#MISSING 21 year old Michaela MacVilla's parents tell me they last heard from her one week ago. She was last seen leaving her shift at Stewart's on West Main Street in St. Johnsville, NY. Hear from her parents coming up at 5p on @CBS6Albany'

Doc2QtnU8AAGH5b.jpg

Emily DeFeciani on Twitter

Emily DeFeciani‏ @CBS6_Emily

'#MISSING 21 year old Michaela MacVilla was last seen one week ago in St. Johnsville. Her mother tells me "This is the worst pain in my life. I can't sleep, I can't even leave my house." I'll have more info about Michaela coming up at 6p on @CBS6Albany'

DodFxjoUYAAhR52.jpg

Emily DeFeciani on Twitter

I wonder what the distance is between the Stewart's and her home. I also wonder how she was spotted heading home, whether from a co-worker, passerby, or surveillance.

Hope LE is able to pull some footage along that route to provide some answers.

There seem to be quite a few businesses along Rte. 5 heading East, including a US Post Office. Being a government building, you'd think there'd be at least one camera there pointing out to the street.

There is even a Citizens Bank nearby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back