NY NY - Nieko Lisi, 18, Jasper, 30 Sept 2011

Investigation Continues Into Missing Person Case

http://www.mytwintiers.com/news/loc...-continues-into-missing-person-case/667989640

Nieko-Lisi_1488904480712_17999580_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

On October 3, 2011, State Police received a report of a missing 18-year-old from Jasper, New York.

On September 30, 2011, Lisi left Jasper with another individual, traveling to the Detroit, Michigan area. Lisi told his family he was leaving town but didn’t say where. Lisi dropped off the individual, then traveled to Franklin, Tennessee, but was not heard from again.

Lisi’s mother reported the family last had contact with him on October 1, 2011.

Lisi traveled to Michigan and Tennessee in a 2004 GMC Canyon pick-up truck. The truck was not Lisi's.

When State Police traveled to Tennessee, they were able to locate and recover the stolen truck in the Nashville, TN area. The truck, which had been stripped down.

Lisi is approximately 5’10, 165 pounds with a muscular build. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Lisi has an unfinished tattoo of a guardian angel on his left side, and four Chinese symbols on the back of his upper right arm.

IMG_0333(1).JPG

https://www.nyspnews.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=56406

Mother: Franklin residents know what happened to missing NY teen

http://www.wsmv.com/story/36415792/mother-franklin-residents-know-what-happened-to-missing-ny-teen

A mother whose son has been missing nearly six years says she’s not giving up.

Today, Monica Button paid a visit to Franklin, Tenn. Button returned to place fliers and rocks along Flintlock Drive, the street where her son, Nieko Lisi, cellphone last pinged over half a decade ago.

"I love him,” she said Wednesday. “I want to know where my son is. I want to know what happened to him. I want to be able to -- if I have to have a funeral for him, I cannot do that."

Nieko Lisi, 18, lives in Jasper, N.Y., about 40 miles from Elmira. According to relatives, Lisi was en route to Buffalo when he disappeared. He was last seen around 2 p.m. on Sept. 30, 2011, when he and friend Robert Knight, 20, stopped at Lisi's uncle's home in Addison, N.Y. Knight arrived at his parents' home in Michigan on the morning of Oct. 1, 2011. He allegedly told family members Lisi had dropped him off, but no one physically saw Lisi, police said. Lisi's family reported him missing and on Oct. 5, Michigan police went to talk to Knight about his friend's whereabouts. Knight "suffered some sort of ailment" during police questioning and was hospitalized. Knight was released from the hospital on Oct. 9. The next day, Knight was found dead in his parents' home. Lisi is described as a white male, 5-foot-10-inches tall and 160 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He has a tattoo of Chinese writing on the back of his right arm, a large angel on his right side and a large woman with a devil's tail on his left side. He was last seen wearing jeans, a T-shirt and a silver cross necklace.

Lisi's family is offering a $2,500 reward for information leading to his whereabouts.

559e0f691400004f009a731f.jpeg

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...show=true#gallery/559e0f6ce4b0967291557f1d/19

Just listened to the podcast. So incredibly sad that so many lives have been lost over what appears to be a lot of secrets.
So true, even sadder, it may just be a secret or two. Shout out to Ed for an excellent and thorough interview with Nieko's Mom.

Nothing confirmed. Just a possibility. Prayers!

Human remains found in Bath

Page Not Found
I would hope the prayers would be for this not to be his remains. This case needs closure but I am more hoping for a different outcome.
Missing from Jasper, New York since September 30, 2011

White

Male

5'10"

150 lbs.

Brown hair

Brown eyes

muscular build

D/O/B - June 11, 1993

NCIC - M240308297

Tattoo's - Chinese writing on back of left arm, Two religious type on abs of Jesus and Angels

Nieko is from Jasper, NY . He was last seen on September 30, 2011 in Addison, New York. Last phone contact was on October 1, 2011

Contact info

New York State Police Painted Post

607-962-6864
317231_307257425957008_100000182582917_1469301_1725645126_n.jpg

***Timeline***
$2,500 cash reward offered for information leading to whereabouts of missing teen

Nieko A. Lisi, Missing since September 30, 2011
An 18-year-old Addison, NY teenager has been missing since September 30, 2011, and the last person to see him, possibly the only person with knowledge of his whereabouts, is now dead, according to authorities and family members.

Below is a timeline and further information involving the disappearance of Nieko A. Lisi. A $2,500 cash reward is being offered for information leading to his whereabouts.

TIMELINE…

1..(9/30/11) Nieko and Robbie are seen on a security camera in Kanona NY. Nieko’s face WAS NOT clearly visible.

2..(9/30/11) Nieko and Robbie were seen in Rochester on a security camera at Wegmans at 4 am. Nieko’s face WAS CLEARLY visible on camera.

3..(9/30/11) Nieko was last physically seen by his uncle with Robert Knight (Robbie) around 2 pm. Nieko told his uncle they were going to Buffalo to hang with friends. They were in a truck that Robbie said was his grandfathers. Robbie was driving the truck. Robbie’s Grandfather does not own a truck.

4..(10/1/11) Robbie arrived in Michigan sometime between 6 am and 10 am according to his girlfriend. His DAD said he found him sleeping at 11 am when he came home from work. Nobody in Robbie’s family seen Nieko. Robbie told his family that Nieko dropped him off.

5..(10/1/11) Robbie told his family that Nieko stole his phone. He was on his Grandfather’s cell plan and they turned service off to that phone.

6..(10/1/11) Nieko’s Grandmother called his phone sometime in the mid-afternoon (believed to be around 5 pm). He said he couldn’t talk and would call her back. He never did.

7..(10/3/11) Nieko’s mom received his license in the mail. It was found in the street in front of the Hornell post office and mailed from Hornell on 10/1/11.

8..(10/5/11) Robbie was questioned by Michigan police about Nieko’s disappearance. Robbie was taken from the police station to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

9..(10/9/11) Robbie was released from the hospital.

10..(10/10/11) Robbie passed away at his parents home sometime after 8 pm.

SUMMARY..

Nieko and Robbie traveled to Rochester and returned to the area. NIEKO WAS LAST SEEN BY HIS UNCLE IN ADDISON, NY. NOBODY can verify that Nieko was with Robbie when he arrived at his parent’s house in Michigan as Robbie’s family states they never saw Nieko.

Timeline was created from information provided by the family and the NYSP BCI unit.

NOW OFFERING A $2500 REWARD for information leading to the whereabouts of Nieko A. Lisi (18 yrs old) from Addison,NY; last seen September 30th, 2011
http://newyorkstatemissingpersons.ning.com/forum/topics/nieko-lisi-jasper-new-york-september-30-2011
http://www.eveningtribune.com/newsnow/x363497827/Family-troopers-seek-missing-Addison-man

By Staff reports
The Evening Tribune
Posted Nov 11, 2011 @ 10:13 AM

Short article at link

There is a lot of info missing. Some info is scattered and stories seem to change in different articles. Have not been able to see how this friend passed away yet. I found where Lisi did live in Tenn in 2009 with family and went to high school there. He spent the night at a friends house in Tenn. Parents of this friend confirmed this. His mother stated Lisi was driving and did not have permission to drive truck. I also saw where it was in a different article that his friend was driving. They did not list whos exact truck this was. His mother ended up with his phone back and called numbers he called in Tenn. That is how she found out that he spent the night there and was there.His friend made it to where he needed and told his family lisi stole his cell phone. It was under his grandfathers plan and so the family turned service off after he said it was stolen. One place states Lisis licence was found in hornell next to post office and another state it was on a street adjacent from home. Hornell post office mailed it to his address. They state it was found on ground outside the post office. Most would assume post office would mail it to the address on the license of course. I feel so bad for his mother. I am a mother as well and not trying to seem negative at all. Just stating the facts. I will devote hours into searching for him as a mother I could not imaging this. He told his uncle he was leaving town. I know why people from this area travel to Rochester and his mother stated he had hung with the wrong crowd but was a good person and of course teenagers go through so much. There must had been a reason for him moving to Tenn back in 2009. Maybe he needed to get away then. Lisi was under a lot of stress when he went missing. Theory of bad happening to him is possible yes . So from what I gathered he told his uncle he needed to get away for awhile. So it may be possible that him driving around that day was to get ready for his trip and his friend and him needed to get away . Maybe to clear minds. Lisi was on a conditional discharge when he left state. He was leaving illegally. Could it be possible that Lisi dropped his licence in front of hornell post office so it would get sent to his mother? He told his uncle he was leaving for a bit . Seems maybe he was saying goodbye. They stole a truck to leave in. Maybe he said goodbye to the girlfriend or young girl he was seeing? The girls mother found out her daughter was having sex with him and reported him. He was taken into custody and released on condition discharge with her being under the age of 14. Maybe he could not face his mother not wanting to hurt her by leaving. He has a active warrant listed in the county I live in and his court date was close to coming up.Could it be he was stressed and talking with a friend ,taken some drugs and talked together about wanting to leave the state? Dropped id off as a way of not being able to have identity or he would had been arrested for leaving state and also letting his mother know. Dropped friend off on the way and made it to his friends spent the night and after that there is no contact. He was young being 18 most kids would fear that court date. Not wanting to be a offender their whole life or many kill themselves. Maybe he made plans already knowing people in Tenn but needed that one night with his friend from school there to be the last person to see him. Not wanting to have blame fall on the one he left with. Foul play suspected after missing teen's phone traced to Franklin Steuben County Maybe a scared confused kid left to avoid facing his upcoming court date. Maybe him and his friend did not want to live. Maybe they planned suicide or just scared and felt disappointment from being in a small town being a sex offender where it will label you for life at such a young age. Not feeling his 20 year old friend killed him when he was seen in Tenn. Why did his friend need to leave town? Maybe Lisi ran from facing everything. I am hoping for his mother that he is alive. She deserves her son back . A happy ending to this story would be so much better and him being able to live a good life with his family who love him. This is one of his friends police reports a year prior ..
Sheriff deputies of Steuben County reports the arrest of a Jasper resident on April 30 for one county of petit larceny. Robert N. Knight, 18, of County Route 71 was charged after an investigation into a report of a larceny from a vehicle in the town of Troupsburg. The charge filed against Knight alleged that he stole property of another. Knight was processed and released with an appearance ticket to appear in the town of Troupsburg court at a later date. This last one is proof where it says in our local paper that lisi took his granfathers truck. Could be they were down and planned on suicide. Could be Lisi crashed his truck trying. Maybe he went to friends to avoid taking drugs to do so or maybe he tried to crash truck and was unsuccessful. He would not have had a ID so would be John Doe. So much info not being told and story seems to be different and parts that kept adding but also left out. Going to keep going until this mother has closer and can have him back or lay him to rest.Sorry for this long post

So I went back and read more and looked at dates. Seems to be she looked up his verizon account online in another story. They updated this in 2016. The truck I looked into more. Someone wrote it was dismantled but no it was not. It was stripped down yes almost in a form where someone would be repainting this and not wanting it to look like the truck he stole. They mention in 2016 he had no motive. He has a warrant here right before his court date for rape charges. Stole a truck and violated his release of bail. You can not leave the county on bail. It would seem easy to go to court but why leave state when not allowed and have grand theft now? A well liked all around child would not want to be considered a sex offender having to register for life. That is a lot to take in at a young age and something to be scared of. I feel he is still alive. Moving around . He may had sold the truck with the person knowing it was stolen. Maybe this is a case to where he does not want to be found and come back and face his warrant and rape charges. Sorry but that is what I feel. By now he has grown to be more like a man and could be him changing appearance .

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav