GUILTY NY - Noel Alkaramla, 21, Troy, 22 Nov 2015

Sara Moore, Alkaramla’s roommate and girlfriend of six years, said that Alkaramla planned to swing by Oquendo’s residence before coming home. Moore didn’t expect her to take off without a word.

Moore said she and Alkaramla saw Oquendo frequently. Moore and Oquendo worked together at a Helmbold’s hot dog warehouse, and the couple would often stop by Oquendo’s house to visit and smoke. Oquendo is a butcher, while Moore works in packaging.

Moore said Oquendo had been texting Alkaramla before she went missing. He claimed he wanted to talk about something. Alkaramla told Moore she feared Oquendo would rekindle his romance with her mom. “That’s why she texted me, ‘I hope to God he doesn’t do what I think he’s going to do.’ She didn’t want them to get back together,” Moore said.

Noel's mother said she worried about her daughter’s mental health and said she had post-traumatic stress disorder from a 2001 fire that killed relatives.

Noel's mother worried Oquendo might have a hand in the disappearance.

Moore said that Noel's mother met Johnny Oquendo about eight years ago while he was in prison. The couple wrote letters but Oquendo wasn’t in Alkaramla’s life until he was released. Alkaramla stayed in touch with Oquendo after he and her mother split a year ago.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/08/fbi-searches-for-missing-waitress.html

Sara Moore, Alkaramla’s roommate and girlfriend of six years, said that Alkaramla planned to swing by Oquendo’s residence before coming home. Moore didn’t expect her to take off without a word.

Moore said she and Alkaramla saw Oquendo frequently. Moore and Oquendo worked together at a Helmbold’s hot dog warehouse, and the couple would often stop by Oquendo’s house to visit and smoke. Oquendo is a butcher, while Moore works in packaging.

Moore said Oquendo had been texting Alkaramla before she went missing. He claimed he wanted to talk about something. Alkaramla told Moore she feared Oquendo would rekindle his romance with her mom. “That’s why she texted me, ‘I hope to God he doesn’t do what I think he’s going to do.’ She didn’t want them to get back together,” Moore said.

Noel's mother said she worried about her daughter’s mental health and said she had post-traumatic stress disorder from a 2001 fire that killed relatives.

Noel's mother worried Oquendo might have a hand in the disappearance.

Moore said that Noel's mother met Johnny Oquendo about eight years ago while he was in prison. The couple wrote letters but Oquendo wasn’t in Alkaramla’s life until he was released. Alkaramla stayed in touch with Oquendo after he and her mother split a year ago.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/08/fbi-searches-for-missing-waitress.html
Hmmm... Mother meets Oquendo while he's in prison!!! Then brings him around her children. Oh boy.

48320192.cached.jpg
48319459.cached.jpg

Noel Alkaramla -- Sara Moore and Noel Alkaramla

Mother of missing Troy woman still hopeful
AR-151209660.jpg

TROY >> The mother of Noel Alkaramla, the Troy woman who has been missing for more than two weeks, is still hoping her daughter will be found alive.

Debra Napoli-Oquendo watched Wednesday as police entered day six of searching the Hudson River for clues relating to her daughter's disappearance.

Napoli-Oquendo, who moved earlier this year from Troy to Malone, said she is working hard to help bring her daughter home safely.

"Since I came back to Troy, I've been doing everything I can to help to get people to be more aware of my daughter being missing," Napoli-Oquendo said.

Napoli-Oquendo said she has put more than 3,000 flyers around the city, hoping anyone with information related to her daughter's disappearance will report it. She also said she wants everyone to know she is Noel's only immediate family member and that she should be notified first by police during their investigation....."
http://www.troyrecord.com/general-news/20151209/mother-of-missing-troy-woman-still-hopeful

Hmmmmm I wonder what the relationship between Noel's partner and Noel's mother are like. Seems odd she made it clear she should be told first by LE.
JMO seems off. Probably nothing but just seems off to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm I wonder what the relationship between Noel's partner and Noel's mother are like. Seems odd she made it clear she should be told first by LE.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that caught that...definitely makes you go Hmmmm

Not good. IMO

I agree, seems off. Also the wording "she wants everyone to know". Why?

This is sounding very sad and scary for Noel. I don't understand why he would want to hurt her. So sad. I hope she is ok but sadly I don't think she is. I pray they find her.

This is awful.
Sorry that's all I can come up with, but I really felt I wanted to comment here.

The first line of that article -

Police evidence technicians took paint chips and other material evidence from the home of a 21-year-old missing woman's step-father after the handle of his suitcase was recovered, sources familiar with the investigation said Thursday.

Recovered from where?! The river?? I've got an awful feeling about this

The first line of that article -

Recovered from where?! The river?? I've got an awful feeling about this

Me too...there's been several cases lately where stepdads are involved, which makes me sad because I know several gentleman that are amazing stepdads who would be appalled at the actions of these men. Smh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back