NY NY - NY, 201 W 24th St, WhtMale 20-40, UP6896, box on sdwlk, Tatts: Libra, Oct 3, butterfly, Feb'96

The entire internet wasn't working in my part of the world yesterday. The namus log for John says his fingerprints are available 'elsewhere' where could that be?
This is kind of weird isn't it? LE must have looked into that. Was he using a fake name, living under a false identity? I believe fingerprints from criminal records are in a digitized data base in every? state and also the FBI has a national data base where they keep fingerprints (IAFIS)

I also found someone in a forum who talks about a Nexus passport. For those who don't know: It's a membership identification card to use when entering Canada or the United States at all designated NEXUS air, land and marine ports of entry. It's makes border crossings between Canada and the USA easier. Fingerprints are needed.
Not sure if this was already used in Feb, 1996.

Could he have been an immigrant?

This is kind of weird isn't it? LE must have looked into that. Was he using a fake name, living under a false identity? I believe fingerprints from criminal records are in a digitized data base in every? state and also the FBI has a national data base where they keep fingerprints (IAFIS)

I also found someone in a forum who talks about a Nexus passport. For those who don't know: It's a membership identification card to use when entering Canada or the United States at all designated NEXUS air, land and marine ports of entry. It's makes border crossings between Canada and the USA easier. Fingerprints are needed.
Not sure if this was already used in Feb, 1996.

Could he have been an immigrant?
Oh wow interesting that never dawned on me.i wonder if he is Canadian.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back