Found Alive NY - Rachael Mattice, 24, Wells, 22 June 2016

Sorry guys, I was just referring to Facebook chatter. Not LOTS of info, but just comments and such. Alleged info meaning just Facebook chatter. I didn't mean to confuse or anything.

Sorry guys, I was just referring to Facebook chatter. Not LOTS of info, but just comments and such. Alleged info meaning just Facebook chatter. I didn't mean to confuse or anything.

So, basically the car parked, door open, etc.?

af9c59c7df31de6359377336c04bb261.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Property records indicate this us the family property that they are searching today. I've never posted a map before so apologies if I've done it wrong. On Tapatalk. Looks like deep woods. Is it where she was staying? I dunno. But this is where they were meeting to search. Off to work soon. Hope she is found, unhurt...

It seems as if she lives off the land type. This is scary if they found her car that way. Sounds like she got home and was taken as soon as she pulled in/got out of her vehicle. Most likely pulled I I a vehicle if dogs can get a scent

I wonder if she was followed home? :(

Her mother has posted on WTEN's FB page that she thinks someone she knows took her.

When I looked at Rachael's Facebook account posted by OP I was shocked! She is, indeed, a beautiful young woman, and her FB is the CLEANEST FB page of any that I've visited from WS. Especially for someone over the age of 12!!!!

Rachael is a real credit to her parents and to herself. I pray that no one has harmed her and that she returns safely home. Soon!

So, basically the car parked, door open, etc.?
Yes indeed. We just have to be careful of mentioning Facebook chatter as we all know. 😉

I am unable to find any circumstances to her disappearance beyond one cousins post in a comment that she was "taken" from her home in Wells, NY. I think the police must have an idea and a POI, or they would be appealing to the public for information. This makes me feel hopeless for her. Rachaels smile is so sweet, she reminds me of my daughter. I hate this.

MISSING: Rachael Lynn Mattice of Wells
Wendy Mattice says she normally talks to her daughter at least two or three times a day by phone or social media. But it's been 5 days since her last communication with Rachel, a text message Wednesday evening.
"Dad came up Friday afternoon, he comes up every weekend, saw that her vehicle was there but didn't see her, waited a couple hours then started getting concerned and called us and we've been on scene ever since."
http://cbs6albany.com/news/local/missing-rachael-lynn-mattice-of-wells

First time posting on this thread. This is relatively close to where I live. Hoping Rachael comes home safely!

Could have been someone that knew she was staying at the camp alone. Must have been a trailer on it. What makes me think that it's someone she may know, is that a stranger might have just broke into trailer and hurt her. She seems to have been intercepted at the bottom of road. Did someone know her parents kept in close touch and that her dad would check on her? That's why I feel shes been abducted, and may possibly be alive (I hope but it's unlikely).

Sorry for the jumbled thoughts and opinions. Can't express my ideas today. Foggy.

This definitely strikes me as someone who knew Rachael's habits. Someone who knew she'd be arriving at that time (and alone). Whether that means it's someone she knows, someone who lives nearby, or someone who was watching her remains to be seen.

I've looked at the references and would like clarification on where her car was found. Was it at the house/trailer OR on the road to the house/trailer?

I've looked at the references and would like clarification on where her car was found. Was it at the house/trailer OR on the road to the house/trailer?

And is it true that the door was open and the car was on/out of gas? This suggests an ambush. A closed door, ignition off does not. A closed door/ignition on sounds like she could have stopped by home to pick up something real quick before going back out and interrupted a burglary.

Relatively close to me, too. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back