NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

It's nice to live in a place where there is some honest uberauthority which will guard your interests. If you are trusting the fbi in that regard you probably have not been following the news for many years, or you have not been reading with a critical mind.

The fbi does not come from 'some other area'. They were not segregated so that the fbi lived on one side of the island and locals on the other.

Throughout the whole time that Burke was operating alongside lots of other corrupt figures the fbi got report after report, complaint after complaint for year after year.

You can argue why the fbi ignored the corruption there for so long, but saying they were not aware of it is ludicrous.

And the fact that they were utterly absent morally until publicity forced them to get involved does not give them extra weight.

Those who have followed similar scenarios in various locations over the decades know how it goes. The fbi will make the minimum possible number of arrests of corrupt officials. Then a fixer comes in, Hank Schuelke is my favorite, and all of a sudden everything is explained.

I would bet heavily on the fbi assisting the Suffolk police in not producing adequate documentation of the dna, and anything else the Suffolk police need help with.

It isn't a 'conspiracy theory', it's just the truth.

You've made your wacky interpretation of this case plenty apparent on previous pages of this thread, and I can't tell you how disinterested I am. Let's move on..

The child's father is not Lisk, that was a rumor and there is no way he killed the AC4 the rest of the gilgo4 and made the sick phone call to the victims families. Lisk did all of these things not some

Sorry, did not mean to 'state' that the child's father was lisk. Meant rather to repeat an important point I read elsewhere, that the child, and the circumstances, specifically distancing the child from the mother, might indicate some connection biologically or some other connection between the child and the killer. So testing the dna of the child and seeing if the father ever reported the child missing might be useful.

On the other hand, John Bittrolff is a confirmed killer of prostitutes and a publicly named LISK suspect who lived near some of the dump sites, and has a lot of other circumstantial evidence associated with him that really casts a lot suspicion. ....

You've made your wacky interpretation of this case plenty apparent on previous pages of this thread, and I can't tell you how disinterested I am. Let's move on..

I'm sure there is some button that lets you ignore users. Please use it. If I could figure out the button I would since all you seem to be interested in doing is supporting the police theories rather than asking that they be proven first.

Is there some evidence against Bittrolff aside from the dna that was 'enhanced'?

And has anybody ever produced any documentation from the '94 lab results?

Until those two things are answered properly, being a stooge of some very crooked cops and saying "Oh, pwease, I'm too disinterested, stop talking about that" doesn't do much for your side.

And disinterested is exactly what I am. People like you automatically default to alternate theories, which in the terms of serial murder cases, don't exactly have a great track record. I'm not trying to push any kind of "agenda", but I'm not sure the same can be said about you. This is why there's no point in getting sucked into this conversation. Done discussing it.

And disinterested is exactly what I am. People like you automatically default to alternate theories, which in the terms of serial murder cases, don't exactly have a great track record. I'm not trying to push any kind of "agenda", but I'm not sure the same can be said about you. This is why there's no point in getting sucked into this conversation. Done discussing it.
Buckeye, how long have you been on this site following the lisk case?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2015. Been following the case itself since the initial GB4. Been posting more since I've always felt that Bittrolff was a great suspect who was ruled out too quickly. This is the first time he's been directly implicated, and it really has my attention.

I should add that whether or not I'm part of some pre-existing clique here is not relevant to the extent of knowledge I have about the case.

Wait Wait
s-l-o-w down

BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS PROVEN HERE IN FRONT OF A JURY
OF HIS PEERS

THAT LYNDSAY HENRY WAS LISK

SNICKER SNICKER

I'm glad you're done discussing it, I'll make one final point.

I am not defaulting to any alternate theory, I'm trying to look at the evidence and use my brain, rather than trust somebody else's brain.

I don't have an agenda. If a group of police officers is corrupt then why would it be an agenda to try and scrutinize, and be skeptical of, the kinds of things they have a history of lying about? I'm not trying to make a new enemy, but I'm not involved in any way in politics in that area so as far as I'm concerned facts are facts. In the vast majority of cases i read about in the news there are no major red flags. In this case there are.

Since you have been studying this case since 2015 it may well be that you know more than me. I've spent a few cumulative hours over several weeks reading about the case. I have not been on Long Island in close to 30 years, aside from transiting through the airports. I don't have any interest in the area especially, though I remember catching a lot of small sand sharks off Montauk in the 70s.

Maybe you are right, but I am puzzled why you are so eager to trust police who very distinctly have proven themselves, again and again to not be types you should trust. Do you have some evidence against Bittrolff that others are not aware of? Has the dna evidence been properly verified and maybe I just am not aware of it? Has somebody else presented any evidence anywhere against Bittrolff aside from the dna evidence that seems to be supported only by the say so of Bittrolff's lawyer, Spota and some forensics people who were caught doctoring evidence in past years?

Also been thinking, whoever dumped the torsos of Jane Do #6 and Jessica Taylor deep in the Manorville woods likely had prior knowledge of the of Manorville area backroads and pine barrens. The access roads off of Halsey Manor are not something that a non-local would just stumble upon. Whoever dumped those torsos had been back there before, and may have grown up in the area.

Right, so both were found near Halsey Manor RD. The 2000 victim described as .5 miles west of HMR near the utility RD. (power lines). I think the trail leading in there is blocked off now but according to some it wasn't back in 2000. JT was within .5 miles of the earlier set of remains but her remains were left in the open right near the small body of water, maybe a retention pond that's along side of the LIE. Interesting thing about Halsey Manor is that there's no exit to the LIE there so this might suggest whoever dropped them off came from south of the expressway up HMR and not necessarily by means of the LIE.

A relevant post from ig from back in the day.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ted-Nov-2000-April-2011&p=7560365#post7560365

Lots of talk of this earlier in the thread. Their phone number was the same number as listed on this missionary's website.

Yep, there's a whole lot of stuff earlier in this thread, when Bittrolff was first arrested, that would be helpful for people who haven't read it to go back and read. Bittrolff's wife, who had all the money in the family (John was a small-time subcontractor), hasn't had anything to say to anyone about anything, as far as we know. Including about the "ministry" to help wayward young people.

Yep, there's a whole lot of stuff earlier in this thread, when Bittrolff was first arrested, that would be helpful for people who haven't read it to go back and read. Bittrolff's wife, who had all the money in the family (John was a small-time subcontractor), hasn't had anything to say to anyone about anything, as far as we know. Including about the "ministry" to help wayward young people.

Just read through all of that for clarification purposes. Nothing very significant seems to have come from that route of inquiry from what I read. Can't find any absolute proof that the Bittrolff's are tied to that number. Is interesting though.

If bittrolf killed those women, he likely did not stop killing.I hope they looked in the space above his garage. If its him he keeps trophies in his penthouse. There is a missing piece for me though.

Right, so both were found near Halsey Manor RD. The 2000 victim described as .5 miles west of HMR near the utility RD. (power lines). I think the trail leading in there is blocked off now but according to some it wasn't back in 2000. JT was within .5 miles of the earlier set of remains but her remains were left in the open right near the small body of water, maybe a retention pond that's along side of the LIE. Interesting thing about Halsey Manor is that there's no exit to the LIE there so this might suggest whoever dropped them off came from south of the expressway up HMR and not necessarily by means of the LIE.

A relevant post from ig from back in the day.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ted-Nov-2000-April-2011&p=7560365#post7560365

Excellent, excellent post. This is the first time I've heard about Jane Doe #6 being dumped near a pheasant hunting area. Shouldn't even have to say why that's relevant! Plus I didn't realize how difficult that area between Mill St and Halsey Manor was to reach. Definitely reinforces my theory that she was dumped by someone who knows the local woods and backroads well.

If bittrolf killed those women, he likely did not stop killing.I hope they looked in the space above his garage. If its him he keeps trophies in his penthouse. There is a missing piece for me though.

Great point! I wonder what happened to the shoes?

Please ur making me want chocolate.

Yum Yum - eat um up (Little Rascals)

Remarkable (Little Rascals)

I like Snickers bars, and Hershey bars, as well as Baby Ruth, Reeses bars and M&M's; peanut or plain.

Lyndsay Henry is NOT Lisk; and I'm glad we are not debating that here.

I believe Bitrolff has a whole lotta issues against women and he's a nasty man.

Did you see how easily the lies rolled off his tongue? and how he KNEW he was being followed
straight away?

He's a evil man thru and thru and my money is on him for the coppers out there in the wild wild
west (also known as Suffolk County) to dig up the dirt on him

seeing as pretty boy Burke is going to trial soon and his sugar daddy doesn't want little baby Jimmy
to be upset about anything, big Sugar Daddy is planting a lot of evidence thru his ADA Biacallvalla or whatever
his name is. Just watch this thing grow folks.

It's nice to live in a place where there is some honest uberauthority which will guard your interests. If you are trusting the fbi in that regard you probably have not been following the news for many years, or you have not been reading with a critical mind.

The fbi does not come from 'some other area'. They were not segregated so that the fbi lived on one side of the island and locals on the other.

Throughout the whole time that Burke was operating alongside lots of other corrupt figures the fbi got report after report, complaint after complaint for year after year.

You can argue why the fbi ignored the corruption there for so long, but saying they were not aware of it is ludicrous.

And the fact that they were utterly absent morally until publicity forced them to get involved does not give them extra weight.

Those who have followed similar scenarios in various locations over the decades know how it goes. The fbi will make the minimum possible number of arrests of corrupt officials. Then a fixer comes in, Hank Schuelke is my favorite, and all of a sudden everything is explained.

I would bet heavily on the fbi assisting the Suffolk police in not producing adequate documentation of the dna, and anything else the Suffolk police need help with.

It isn't a 'conspiracy theory', it's just the truth.

Well said... and your overall contributions/opinions about the bittrolf case are appreciated abcdefgh.

As far as bittrolff being a beer drinker and cops assuming he was paranoid for not throwing his beer bottles out at the curb... is it possible he might recycle them himself or return them to the beer distributor when he gets more beer? Id say so, lots of people do that.

Yum Yum - eat um up (Little Rascals)

Remarkable (Little Rascals)

I like Snickers bars, and Hershey bars, as well as Baby Ruth, Reeses bars and M&M's; peanut or plain.

Lyndsay Henry is NOT Lisk; and I'm glad we are not debating that here.

I believe Bitrolff has a whole lotta issues against women and he's a nasty man.

Did you see how easily the lies rolled off his tongue? and how he KNEW he was being followed
straight away?

He's a evil man thru and thru and my money is on him for the coppers out there in the wild wild
west (also known as Suffolk County) to dig up the dirt on him

seeing as pretty boy Burke is going to trial soon and his sugar daddy doesn't want little baby Jimmy
to be upset about anything, big Sugar Daddy is planting a lot of evidence thru his ADA Biacallvalla or whatever
his name is. Just watch this thing grow folks.
So who do u think lisk is scorpio?

I prefer twix myself but Let me guess... you wash it all down with a nice tall glass of kool-aid?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back